Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell my stocks buy bitcoin...  (Read 13983 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:43:51 PM

Two weeks later re buy..?
If you are doing good with your stocks then I would see no reason on why you should come over to Bitcoin, I think that you should sell some and make use of both stocks and Bitcoin.
Then you might have more ways of income which is always a good thing.

If  your stocks are doing it good you should indeed not consider investing into the bitcoin, but if this is not the point you got nothing to lose and you could step into the bitcoin easily and make some good profit, if you have the patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 12:53:31 PM

If you are doing good with your stocks then I would see no reason on why you should come over to Bitcoin, I think that you should sell some and make use of both stocks and Bitcoin.

If  your stocks are doing it good you should indeed not consider investing into the bitcoin, but if this is not the point you got nothing to lose and you could step into the bitcoin easily and make some good profit, if you have the patient.
For me, never again will I buy stock with my money maybe its because of the way the market is being managed and the directors distribute peanuts as profit after they must have taken care of themselves. Bitcoin would be where I want keep my money and make reasonable gain and cash out even in the short term rather than waiting for the market which is mostly manipulated in my opinion to decide my earnings...
Cendassi

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:16:19 PM

Do you really think that is the best option you could do because i know for sure that bitcoins are going to rise so you should not buy them you know buying bitcins can better be done at a lower point.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:29:59 PM

Yes it will be a wise decision to sell stocks and buy bitcoins. But there will be no need for you to rebuy stock since price of bitcoin is going to raise  very high in the next few months. Just have some patience.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:04:41 PM

It could be good but keep in mind that the bitcoin is also risky and let you lose money if you are investing on the wrong moment.
I think its good but be sure when you do it and you should do it with a lower price than it has right now.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:43:33 PM

It could be good but keep in mind that the bitcoin is also risky and let you lose money if you are investing on the wrong moment.
I think its good but be sure when you do it and you should do it with a lower price than it has right now.

I also think that it can be good but it can also give you some risks indeed due to the fact you should keep some stocks in my eyes.
Stocks can be as profitable as bitcoin.
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:12:44 AM

I also think that it can be good but it can also give you some risks indeed due to the fact you should keep some stocks in my eyes.
It can be very good but I think if you are doing some nice things with your stocks you should not step over to the bitcoin because it would not be worth it.
Stocks are good but its equal to the bitcoin so..
Angell

Activity: 565

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:25:41 AM

It can be very good but I think if you are doing some nice things with your stocks you should not step over to the bitcoin because it would not be worth it.

Yes, definitely should be careful but investing in bitcoin is always a good choice.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:28:34 AM

Yes, definitely should be careful but investing in bitcoin is always a good choice.
as for now i think if doing it right it is much better to invest with bitcoin then earn right after try to re buy your stuck then use the earnings to continue with bitcoin fluctuation will make big difference so possible to good enough if you have some big start capital.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:58:45 AM

as for now i think if doing it right it is much better to invest with bitcoin then earn right after try to re buy your stuck then use the earnings to continue with bitcoin fluctuation will make big difference so possible to good enough if you have some big start capital.

if you are familiar with stocks market and you are already trading there then you should never leave if you are successful. and real traders never leave either.

no matter up and down they make their profit.

There is a FOMO brewing...
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:20:30 AM

If they pay dividends,  I really wouldn't do it.  Plus there's tax consequences AND the possibility you'll lose money just by making the wrong call.  Then again, if you can afford to do it and believe bitcoin is going to pop, why not?  But I'm a bigger believer in stocks than crypto.

I am playing in a tax free account so my gains I don't have to pay taxes.

I believe in both.
I odnt think it is very smart of you to buy bitcoins right now because dont you see the price of the bitcoin that is really high you know. So i dont think you should buu them right now.
Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:33:37 PM

Thinking the same thing if its not needed you should not do it because it than would be stupid to do honestly.
It would simply not be smart at all.
Galiatram

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:16:37 PM

This can be a good option but its risky too due to the fact that I think stocks can go down but the bitcoin can also do this.
If you have the chance I would go for the bitcoin because its also a real currency so that is nice.
Angell

Activity: 565

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:33:23 PM

Well I've also seen some good analysis and preditcitons but you can never be sure. Also people say: "With no risk, no profit"! Smiley

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 11:44:46 PM

Thinking the same thing if its not needed you should not do it because it than would be stupid to do honestly.
It would simply not be smart at all.

but if you want to leverage your profit, you can sell your stock for half, and make that half to invest in bitcoin so you can make money from your stocks and from bitcoin you can make money too. i will do like this so both can work together in different way and all in all, i still make money with both.
NordicRanger

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:55:44 AM

This can be a good option but its risky too due to the fact that I think stocks can go down but the bitcoin can also do this.
If you have the chance I would go for the bitcoin because its also a real currency so that is nice.
You are right about that, it can has some risks but I also agree with you that the bitcoin is better because the bitcoin can be used for all kind of things and with stocks this is not the case at all.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:00:27 AM

You can maybe do both, so you can decide later what you really will do, I would split out your stocks and than invest the half of the worth into the bitcoin and than just hold it for a longer term and see what the time will bring.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:15:44 AM

You can maybe do both, so you can decide later what you really will do, I would split out your stocks and than invest the half of the worth into the bitcoin and than just hold it for a longer term and see what the time will bring.

True, I myself also do both. I use the stock has been since long and stocks that I choose is still profitable. I also use bitcoin for investment, because it would be very beneficial if you invest in bitcoin. I just short-term investment in bitcoin because I still understand whether the price of bitcoin will be profitable in the future.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:17:44 AM

If it is not going good with your stocks then it makes sense for you to sell them and try Bitcoin but if you are doing good with your stocks or not that happen it might be better to do both.
Maybe that with both stocks and Bitcoin you can make even more money.
Maybe you can make use of them both because it would be better to have more incomes if one is not going as good you always have the other one.
Now you do not have to rely on one of them but have more options.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:36:29 AM

I wouldn't do this even if it's for a short perod of time I wouldn't risk putting all your eggs in one basket.
Just make a seperate investment fund for bitcoin and steadily invest long term, that would be best for profit if your patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: