Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell my stocks buy bitcoin...  (Read 13983 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:57:48 AM

I wouldn't do this even if it's for a short perod of time I wouldn't risk putting all your eggs in one basket.
Just make a seperate investment fund for bitcoin and steadily invest long term, that would be best for profit if your patient.

stock trading compared to trading bitcoin, by far isn't as profitable for the majority of the people. that's why they much rather have their money into bitcoin than stocks for example. i personally have done this a long time ago. last years i barely look at stocks anymore as i am focusing on bitcoin only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:01:14 PM

I wouldn't do this even if it's for a short perod of time I wouldn't risk putting all your eggs in one basket.
Just make a seperate investment fund for bitcoin and steadily invest long term, that would be best for profit if your patient.

stock trading compared to trading bitcoin, by far isn't as profitable for the majority of the people. that's why they much rather have their money into bitcoin than stocks for example. i personally have done this a long time ago. last years i barely look at stocks anymore as i am focusing on bitcoin only.
we can make a statement with our experience at least every person have their own skill maybe we are say bitcoin most easy to give you a profit because we has have a lot experience on it but for who just new in trade it's hard to get a profit.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:07:56 PM

This is good move for people who know market, they are trading with different goods and assets and from that they predict future. This is for me to hard to understand, I follow news but I don`t think I`m well informed.
   Traders are making huge profits if they predict movement of the market good, I don`t know how can we find some good trader and maybe invest in that trader to make profit for us. Is there such traders here on forum, I didn`t saw one, only tipsters for sports betting.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:52:42 PM

This is good move for people who know market, they are trading with different goods and assets and from that they predict future. This is for me to hard to understand, I follow news but I don`t think I`m well informed.
   Traders are making huge profits if they predict movement of the market good, I don`t know how can we find some good trader and maybe invest in that trader to make profit for us. Is there such traders here on forum, I didn`t saw one, only tipsters for sports betting.
I am also feeling that must be right move to sell all stocks in order to buy more bitcoins. Because, I could not find any stock that may return more than what bitcoin has brought in past months. The return rate of bitcoin is really marvellous comparing to any stocks in my country. Unfortunately I do not have any savings other than bitcoins so I am already all into bitcoins.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

I am also feeling that must be right move to sell all stocks in order to buy more bitcoins. Because, I could not find any stock that may return more than what bitcoin has brought in past months. The return rate of bitcoin is really marvellous comparing to any stocks in my country. Unfortunately I do not have any savings other than bitcoins so I am already all into bitcoins.

i am also ,like you ,all in btc
but i have acquired some eth and xmr for a bit of diversity and excitment because the alt market is more volatile and potential gains are more explosive than bitcoin
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:15:52 PM

i am also ,like you ,all in btc
but i have acquired some eth and xmr for a bit of diversity and excitment because the alt market is more volatile and potential gains are more explosive than bitcoin

Yeah it is recommended to hold some stack of innovative and active altcoin projects you can take some good gain or recover the loss if bitcoin gets dumped and viceversa.

Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:24:59 AM

Selling stocks can be good but it can also let you lose a lot of money its just how you are looking to it, I think that it can go to both sides, it can be good but also very bad.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:57:09 AM

I wouldn't take this risk because if it fails you can't even buy back into your stocks. Just seperately invest into bitcoin what you can instead of offering up your stocks.
Unless your stocks are doing bad and you had to get rid of them anyways then ofcourse go ahead and do it.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:33:23 AM

I think it's better to not sell all your stocks to buy bitcoins, just buy bitcoins with half of your stocks. Because invest on bitcoins not always giving profit.
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:49:46 PM

This two week move I was going to do was months ago.. I chickened out though.
HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:35:22 PM

If you are selling your stocks you can maybe make some good amount with the bitcoin but its also depending on the bitcoin right now because it can go down but also up.
We still have to see this, lets hope it will got to a higher amount soon or later, I'm having some good hope that it will go to a higher amount.
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:41:25 PM

If you are selling your stocks you can maybe make some good amount with the bitcoin but its also depending on the bitcoin right now because it can go down but also up.
We still have to see this, lets hope it will got to a higher amount soon or later, I'm having some good hope that it will go to a higher amount.

I'm also maybe gonna do this but I'm a bit waiting on a lower bitcoin price because I think that this price is still to high to buy.
Hopefully it will lower a bit in the next time period so I can buy.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:43:58 PM

Selling stocks can be good but keep mind that if its profitable you should not do this, I think that if you really want it you can do it but I think its not a must because it can be both very profitable.
Adaleon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:28:49 PM

Selling stocks can be good but keep mind that if its profitable you should not do this, I think that if you really want it you can do it but I think its not a must because it can be both very profitable.

I still would more go for the bitcoin because the bitcoin is simply better it has a better price and its also that you can use it for more things.
Its just better in my opinion to go for yourself it has a good future to by the way,
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:24:59 AM

If you compare it with the nice future the bitcoin has and your stocks, the bitcoin will most likely have a better future, due to that I think its better to buy bitcoins and sell your stocks.
I would really say go for it because its of course also your own decision.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:27:15 PM

If you compare it with the nice future the bitcoin has and your stocks, the bitcoin will most likely have a better future, due to that I think its better to buy bitcoins and sell your stocks.
I would really say go for it because its of course also your own decision.

The magical here is diversification!
Never put all your eggs in one basket!
But I agree that Bitcoin is having much much more potential for growth than the usual stocks which are already mostly inflated by all that quantitative easing.Money that never reached the real economie and directly got pumped into the financial and therefore also stock markets again.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:55:10 PM

This two week move I was going to do was months ago.. I chickened out though.

then maybe it is time to lock this topic to prevent further advice from people telling you to diversify instead of selling all of it Cheesy

p.s. there is a button at the bottom of this page called "Lock topic" click it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:14:09 PM

Two weeks later re buy..?
Wait until the price will drop to $600 dollar's , So you have a lots of profit when you are going to exchange that again into exchange site's , Where you can earn much more profit if you are going to trade it into another currencie's , But be careful always on your move's where you can lose bitcoin too because of wrong move.
Chennai

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 01:20:08 PM

It would be a good idea to invest 50 percent of stock after completely deciding to buy bitcoins If you are well aware of ups and downs of your business, then you would be more confident in investing more. Experience makes everything differ. An experienced guy or an expert would take more time in analyzing about the business before they tend to proceed with the business. Each investment requires more study. Consult with experts. Move with the decision.   
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:33:00 PM

I wouldn't do this this is basicly the "Put all your eggs in one basket" strategy which doesn't workout ever.
You should just keep your current investments and stocks and just take bitcoin as an +1 with it instead of offering up all of them for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: