Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy anything from coinabul. Yet another complaint.  (Read 8168 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 03:08:05 AM

For those who cashed out when bitcoin was over $200, I wonder if they converted to USD fast enough... for everyone's sake.

Nah! They saw it going to $300 in the next couple hours so opted to hang onto them. When they saw the price point moving south, they simply got into the lagline, therefore all is swell.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:32:46 AM

Got an email telling me that my order "has been Pending."

really?  how's that telling me anything different that what you have on the website.

When are you shipping?  what's the tracking #?
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:34:07 AM

Product delivered → post in "Scam Accusations"? Move to Service Discussion

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 07:00:39 PM

Still Pending... no shipping info.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 04:02:45 AM

Still "Pending"...
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 04:15:04 AM

Still "Pending"...

lol. product on hand. not.
chadqberry

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 05:20:49 PM

At least they are having a sale, so it will cost you less to have no idea whether your not you will ever get your metals.  I'd love to feel better about the prospects of getting mine, but it does not look good.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78007.0
chadqberry

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 04:13:42 PM

I received a response to the email I sent Jay on Friday...

Hi Chad,

The metals markets have been more hammered than usual, but your order should be shipping this week.

Thanks very much for your patience as the metals markets start to get back to a normal production rate.

-Jay

I was basically asking for an update since I was past the estimated 10 business days it would take to ship.
I will continue to report progress here and the other thread I posted to.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 11:08:33 PM

Update:  it took exactly 1 month to receive my order...
So, they do ship what you order but absolutely lack on customer service and keeping you in the loop...
They should add more statuses, things like your coins have been ordered by us, we expect to receive our order on such and such date... then begin stating your coin is here, we are packaging, then we ship etc.. etc...
if they could communicate more steps along the way and tell us where our order is with respect to the expected life cycle of the order, coinabul would skyrocket with satisfied customers... but in my opinion, they aren't run by folks who give a shit about customer service...
chadqberry

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 10:23:03 PM

Still nothing from Coinabul on my order from March 14th.  Twice I've been told it will ship in the next couple of days to be disappointed with no follow up.  85 btc is a lot for me.
I would not order anything from them until you start seeing all the people that say there were scammed come back and say they finally got their metals.
BitCoinNewGuy

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

'That Guy'

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:06:06 PM

Fucking shit I should have read this before I made a purchase on Coinabul.com. So the site is pretty much a scam?? I'm in the US.
HECKLE 4 SHEKEL

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:53:24 PM

Fucking shit I should have read this before I made a purchase on Coinabul.com. So the site is pretty much a scam?? I'm in the US.
This is where I'm at now, kicking myself in the ass for not doing a little more homework on these guys before pulling the trigger.
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:56:32 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2013, 01:59:38 PM by kangasbros

Well, it seems that the original site owner sold the site to some scammer or something? Anyway, I made order on 8th May, and they still haven't shipped it. I guess the site is just a scam, and it is best to forget it...

Edit: fixed, now they finally shipped the item with a tracking #. Guess I wasn't complaining enough Tongue

Edit: I'm not sure if they have really shipped anything.  It has only "shipment notice", I don't know what that means, but only that initial notice is registered... Seems that they just try to trick people into believing that something is shipped using this "shipment notice" thing.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:36:34 PM

Several Coinabul/Jay Shore/Coingenuity scam reports.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:54:37 AM

Several Coinabul/Jay Shore/Coingenuity scam reports.

Clever, how the word Coingenuity looks like Integrity.

Have I mentioned lately that Jay Shore is a piece of shit?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: