Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:07:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's like a religious practice to them.  (Read 1066 times)
Potterhead02 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 05:55:59 AM

According to what I have learned on our Social Studies, Muslims are ordered to kill a Christian for them to have their Nirvana or the state of perfect happiness when they die.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:11:40 PM

^^^ While this is true, Muslims are required to give Christians a time of grace, to repent of their Christianity, and become Muslim. This, of course, is if the Christians aren't actively against Islam. If the Christians are actively against Islam, then kill the infidels. The time of grace is up to individual Muslims with regard to the Christians that they are active with on a daily basis.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 03:21:31 PM

According to what I have learned on our Social Studies

According to what I have learned the intervention of the USA in Iraq is intended to remove the mass destruction weapons
BUT when I take a closer look at it i didn't see anything from this lie (if you know what i mean)

Btw what you said could apply with ISIS (idiots state...)

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:30:36 PM

According to what I have learned the intervention of the USA in Iraq is intended to remove the mass destruction weapons
BUT when I take a closer look at it i didn't see anything from this lie (if you know what i mean)

Gosh, or it could apply to terrorists of every Muslim variety blowing up any numbers of things, right?

And it could apply to Saudis cutting off hands and feet?

Or to stoning women to death?

Gee, it could apply to all kinds of Muslim idiots states, couldn't it?
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:47:28 PM

According to what I have learned on our Social Studies, Muslims are ordered to kill a Christian for them to have their Nirvana or the state of perfect happiness when they die.

The bible also orders Christians to murder Muslims... what is your point?

Quote from: Deuteronomy 13:6-10
If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people.  You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery

Quote from: Deuteronomy 17:2-7
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshiped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:48:59 PM

If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people.  You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery

This order is for the Jews, and particularly for the Jews of Old Testament times.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:54:06 PM

If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people.  You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery

2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the Lord thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the Lord thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshiped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

This order is for the Jews, and particularly for the Jews of Old Testament times.

Your god sounds more flippity floppity on issues than Donald Trump...

What kind of a god likes slavery, genocide, murdering Muslims, etc.... then a few years later changes his mind?

That is not a book written by a god... sorry... gods do not change their mind... they are eternal
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:00:42 PM

Your god sounds more flippity floppity on issues than Donald Trump...

What kind of a god likes slavery, genocide, murdering Muslims, etc.... then a few years later changes his mind?

That is not a book written by a god... sorry... gods do not change their mind... they are eternal

The answer is, a God who wants salvation for people, people who can only be saved by believing in God. Get rid of the unbelievers. There were two ways for the Jews of the O.T. times. However, there is only one way for Christians of today. Convert them. God will take care of the rest of it, personally.

Cool

jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:50:12 PM

Actually what it seems like is muslims kill muslims
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 04:58:14 PM

Be realistic.  The argument was not "The Koran orders Muslims to kill...."

Your response is actually an attempt to mis frame the argument, thus creating moral equivalence.

But if Christians aren't murdering Muslims, and Muslims are murdering Christians, then reframing is a poor way of lying, isn't it?
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:07:23 PM

Another debate because of religion and beliefs of others.  I do not know about Muslim's religious practice but killing just because of different beliefs is absurd.  I have seen many Muslim selling in our local market and yet they are okay with the Christians.  Maybe it is just happened because of the insanity of some Muslim people like the ISIS, boko haram, and the abu sayyaf. 
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:58:47 AM

Another debate because of religion and beliefs of others. ...... 

Wow, that is almost self defining.

Let's see.

Another bunch of guys shouting "Allah Akbar" go on a killing spree...

And you say...

"Another debate because of religion and beliefs of others..."

All these zealots want is the publicity.  That's the purpose of their killing sprees.  It's been that way since Yassir Arafat in the 1970s.  They want "another debate."  Over and over.

You see?  It's really not at all about religion and the beliefs of one versus another.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:33:10 AM

It is the same with almost all business minded religions (such as Islam, Christianity, and Judaism). Their main aim is to increase the number of adherents (by uncontrolled population explosion, rape of non-believer women, forcible conversion of infidels, kidnapping of infidel children.etc) and to reduce the number of non-believers.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:24:18 AM

i think social studies taught islamic rules to you wrongly because verses of the koran never indicate that a muslim person can kill a chiristian because of his religion. for me, some forces want to give islam a bad name .. islam is religion of peace not a religion of terrorism.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:37:10 PM

i think social studies taught islamic rules to you wrongly because verses of the koran never indicate that a muslim person can kill a chiristian because of his religion. for me, some forces want to give islam a bad name .. islam is religion of peace not a religion of terrorism.
I think I am agree, even though I am not a muslim, but I have a muslim friend, and as far as i know he never mention that a muslim must kill a christian in order to enter Nirvana, Islam taught people to be merciful and peace, that is the real Islam teaching

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Moloch

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:09:57 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_Verse

But when the forbidden months are past,
then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them,
and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war);

There are various translations of the word Pagan... some translate as idolators, or even polytheists... but the gist is a religion that is not Islam

Muslims also like to murder apostates...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy

There are multiple verses in Qur'an that condemn apostasy, but none which prescribe any punishments for apostasy and multiple Hadiths include statements that support the death penalty for apostasy
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:07:13 PM

Killing is prohibited by any religion so i think the real problem is the nature of humans and perhaps is more peaceful world if there were no religion.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:33:32 PM

Killing is prohibited by any religion so i think the real problem is the nature of humans and perhaps is more peaceful world if there were no religion.

If there were no religion, there would be no people as people. That might be a good topic - a different kind of "people." But people as they are, are religious creatures. There is always going to be religion... in the case of atheists and others, even religion of non-religion.

Cool

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:09:47 PM

So by the sounds of it everybody of every religion is compelled to kill an alternate believer? I smell a business opportunity here. They need some type of religious murder dating site to link up people so they can kill each other at the same time.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:17:23 AM

Gosh, or it could apply to terrorists of every Muslim variety blowing up any numbers of things, right?

And it could apply to Saudis cutting off hands and feet?

Or to stoning women to death?

Gee, it could apply to all kinds of Muslim idiots states, couldn't it?
The thing is completely out of the context as none of the religions in the world ever would such things ever to thier disciples. Few rotten potatoes destroys the whole basket, similarly few idiots may take the good things from thier religion in such a negative way that creates a mayhem in the society as per my perception islam's teaching are very genuine and I'm damn sure that allah would never have said such things for his whole life.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: