Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA MADE MORE THEN 1 000 000 TX!!! FANTASTIC !!! SOON ON EXCHANGES!!!  (Read 11674 times)
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:26:39 PM

Could anyone tell me in few words why I need IOTA?
The project looks good (but site hangs on worse computers very often) but what is its most adventages?

fast micropayments without a fee Smiley

Also - scaling
       - quantum resistant
       - data/value transfer for IOT

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:22:09 AM

The project looks good (but site hangs on worse computers very often) but what is its most adventages?

there are plenty of another coins that enable this..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:37:32 AM

Look at the previous answer, before any reply!.

Also - scaling
       - quantum resistant
       - data/value transfer for IOT

IOTA is not any coin, it isnt a coin anyway, its designed for the IOT (Internet of Things) especially for M2M  (Machine to Machine), since now there is nothing out there which could solve all challenges to make IOT true. A lot of big companys tried to find a solution to make transfers secure and fast for IOT, none of all them had been succesfull, now with a truely innovating Transaction solution called Tangel and invented by cfb, we will approaching the IOT.

Its the first of its kind. We see here a true revolution in Cryptohistory!.

IOTA is not a trading coin to transfer value (like BTC), its a project to make IOT services come true in the future. And a lot of people are exited about iotas development and his impact in the economy.

People still DONT GET IT, iota is not a shitcoin or any other serious good crypto 1.0 or 2.0 project,  its a blockchainless 3.0 project for the IOT Sector, and its a true new Invention in this field!!!

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:58:51 AM

Interesting project Smiley

altcointrader8

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:00:56 AM

1 million? So many fans, investors and traders in IOTA projects. I can't believe that. Very big project before on exchange.
oldisoft (OP)

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:22:09 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 05:28:49 PM by oldisoft

which one is for Internet of things?

- with fast micropayments without a fee

- scaling

- quantum resistant

and also: IOTA is a program for IOT, M2M tech! not a coin.

I hope you got it.

P.S. don't put shit message just to pump your account in btt! Read carefully before posting.

Cheers.

oldisoft (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:04:24 PM

@here *IMPORTANT:* everyone please join this discussion and provide your input. We need to make a decision as soon as possible whether to retain or remove automated Peer Discovery. http://forum.iotatoken.com/t/discussion-removing-peer-discovery/939

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:45:31 PM

- scaling

- quantum resistant

I hope you got it.

P.S. don't put shit message just to pump your account in btt! Read carefully before posting.

Cheers.

I am very interesting about IOTA, but what I am wondering is why IOTA is here relatively not very popular..
I have told about IOTA to people at bitcoin forum in my domestic country but no one was interested in Sad

Please do not treat what I write as spam or like FUD, because I am really interested about IOTA but have not many time to research all the subject myself. I just want to know what to tell about IOTA to attract more people, so we could take part in it..

Beside I think you could update OP - I think on the top should be informations what IOTA is, what are its adventages and how is it work..
Maybe everything is already written here but it's little unclear for me, so my maybe not wise questions...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:34:20 PM

- scaling

- quantum resistant

I hope you got it.

Cheers.

I am very interesting about IOTA, but what I am wondering is why IOTA is here relatively not very popular..
I have told about IOTA to people at bitcoin forum in my domestic country but no one was interested in Sad

Please do not treat what I write as spam or like FUD, because I am really interested about IOTA but have not many time to research all the subject myself. I just want to know what to tell about IOTA to attract more people, so we could take part in it..

Beside I think you could update OP - I think on the top should be informations what IOTA is, what are its adventages and how is it work..
Maybe everything is already written here but it's little unclear for me, so my maybe not wise questions...

IOTA spawned from the grassroot efforts of the activists and developers in the cryptospace, but was never meant to stay here. IOTA was always meant to blossom as a technology in the Internet-of-Things sector. Currently we are working with several very, very large companies on Proof-of-Concepts that utilize IOTA for payments between machines and data integrity. This is our focus. Another reason is that we have withheld promotion and exchange listing in favour of focusing on getting the network working properly and loose ends tied up. That being said we have been covered in International Business Times, Forbes, Cointelegraph, TheMerkle etc. but it's first now that we are soon ready to unleash IOTA into the bigger world and you will read about it often.

oldisoft (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:07:32 PM

@adamvp This is not main thread of IOTA, it is just announcement thread.

If You are interesting in IOTA, please have a look here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0     main thread

http://iotatoken.com/       main Web

https://iotatangle.slack.com/  IOTA live discussion

http://forum.iotatoken.com/   IOTA forum

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: