Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Win up to 10,000 Satoshi every 15 minutes @ BitGenie.XYZ  (Read 1012 times)
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 10:54:20 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 11:32:00 PM by BitGenieXYZ

Hi Everyone!

I'm Aladdin; Owner and operator of http://BitGenie.XYZ Bitcoin faucet and dice.

The website is new ( About a month old now ) but has seen a lot of payouts through FaucetBox.

I offer a 25% bonus on all affiliate claims.

I have a lot of plans for http://BitGenie.XYZ and hope to increase the chance of winning the bigger bitcoin prizes and eventually raising all the bitcoin faucet prizes with enough support.

Thank you for your time and hope you enjoy the website.

-Aladdin

Visit us now @ http://BitGenie.XYZ and win up to 10,000 Satoshi every 15 minutes!

Note: We have switched to FaucetBox.
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:01:02 AM

Malicious activity has been detected from your computer or another computer on your network.

Your computer may be compromised with a virus and part of a botnet, sending spam or attacking websites. We recommend for you to update your anti-virus software and perform a full scan.

Complete the challenge below to be granted temporary access to this website.
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:13:02 AM

Malicious activity has been detected from your computer or another computer on your network.

Your computer may be compromised with a virus and part of a botnet, sending spam or attacking websites. We recommend for you to update your anti-virus software and perform a full scan.

??
nyteo

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:14:34 AM

your link detect virus Huh
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:26:06 AM

your link detect virus Huh

I have shared my website with friends, family, and people more technical than me. I visit it often to check on things. You are the first to see / say anything so I really believe it's on your end.

I highly recommend Malwarebyes Anti-Malware and CCleaner. Both have free versions but the paid is worth it imo.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:54:55 AM

Lol, i think ill just wait others to give review before i claim from this one
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 04:12:38 PM

Lol, i think ill just wait others to give review before i claim from this one

I wish you would try it for yourself rather than take one persons word for it that you may possibly not even know.

I actually reported his post to the mods to see if they will do anything or take the time to verify the site themselves as things like that can be very damaging to a websites reputation as demonstrated here.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:33:49 PM

your faucet don't work.
later add captcha and bitcoin address (and when add bitcoin address open a pop up) not have satoshi but read
You can get a reward again in 00h, 08m, 24s.

first time i have used this faucet
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:49:40 PM

your faucet don't work.
later add captcha and bitcoin address (and when add bitcoin address open a pop up) not have satoshi but read
You can get a reward again in 00h, 08m, 24s.

first time i have used this faucet

Greetings,

Some stats from PayToshi: http://i64.tinypic.com/15zmj2r.png

The popup only comes once and I actually advertise their service at the bottom of my site. After which you can put in your address, prove that you are human, and claim your reward.

You can only claim once every 15 minutes from the same IP / computer.

Hope this helps.

-Aladdin
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:54:34 PM

What are the % chance of winning each reward specially that 10,000 satoshi as you have stated?
even that minimum 100 sat per 15 minute is normal rate what most faucets give this days.

when i try to claim i get nothing with this message: You can get a reward again in 00h, 02m, 55s.
does this mean tmer is actually 3 minute or this is the time i have to wait till that get reward buttom works?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 08:13:23 PM

What are the % chance of winning each reward specially that 10,000 satoshi as you have stated?
even that minimum 100 sat per 15 minute is normal rate what most faucets give this days.

when i try to claim i get nothing with this message: You can get a reward again in 00h, 02m, 55s.
does this mean tmer is actually 3 minute or this is the time i have to wait till that get reward buttom works?

Greetings,

Thank you for reporting in!

The percent chances are as follows:

100 = 84% | 500 = 10% | 1000 = 3% | 5000 = 2% | 10,000 = 1% | ( http://i65.tinypic.com/64jwj5.png )

It seems like the problem you reported was with that particular Captcha. It could of generated from an incorrect solve but I'm honestly not positive.

I've since switched to reCaptcha. Please report any other problems you may encounter.

Thank you for your time.

-Aladdin
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 10:12:48 PM

I want to say thank you for all the input thus far.

I found it was a problem with PayToshi and we have moved to FaucetBox.

I apologize for any inconveniences and hope it didn't deter you from giving us another shot.

Thank you for your time.

-Aladdin
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:17:29 PM

Faucet name   Amount   Date   
BitGenie.XYZ Bitcoin Faucet: Win Up To 10,000 Satoshi Every 15 Minutes!   1000 satoshi    2016-06-26 00:13:08 BST

Thanks.

And its gone.
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 02:58:16 PM

Faucet name   Amount   Date   
BitGenie.XYZ Bitcoin Faucet: Win Up To 10,000 Satoshi Every 15 Minutes!   1000 satoshi    2016-06-26 00:13:08 BST

Thanks.

Thank you!

Glad everything is working accordingly now and hope you enjoy the website.
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 11:44:54 AM

After some feedback I've decided to remove all the popups.

Thanks for your time.
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 08:52:50 PM

Nice faucet, thnx for 100 satoshi, rewards are great. Can you test referrals? I think there might be some problems, because it redirect from faucet to site when you use faucet link.
cheers

Thank you!

There was a problem with referrals. The code was only meant to block the more nasty iframing sites not ref links. Please try again and let me know if you have any more issues.

Side Note: You do have to enter through the main site unless you are using a reflink. Thanks for your time.

-Aladdin
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:06:11 PM

Nice faucet, thnx for 100 satoshi, rewards are great. Can you test referrals? I think there might be some problems, because it redirect from faucet to site when you use faucet link.
cheers

Thank you!

There was a problem with referrals. The code was only meant to block the more nasty iframing sites not ref links. Please try again and let me know if you have any more issues.

Side Note: You do have to enter through the main site unless you are using a reflink. Thanks for your time.

-Aladdin

Ok, faucet doesn't redirect now, but I still have problem with referral commision - i didn't get it
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:24:06 PM

cheers

Thank you!

-Aladdin

Ok, faucet doesn't redirect now, but I still have problem with referral commision - i didn't get it

Sorry for the trouble you have been having. I just tested it and it's working on my end and here is an image of people getting ref payouts. Please double check to make sure and thank you again for your time.

http://i66.tinypic.com/24l4n87.png

- Aladdin
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 11:32:48 PM

Original post edited to reflect change to FaucetBox from PayToshi. Everything else is the same.

Thanks for your time!

- Aladdin
BitGenieXYZ (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 07:48:24 PM

I found out it wasn't the fault of the BitGenie.XYZ link at all. That was a message you received from cloudflare because you were trying to use some type of proxy like tor... Or you are infected with a virus or are part of a botnet...

CloudFlare was protecting my website from you.

Thanks for your time.

-Aladdin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: