Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:34:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin  (Read 18415 times)
TDutch

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Dutch Crypto Trader

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 03:02:03 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly

Take trading lessons. Know how to uses altcoins to accumulate bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:11:37 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly
Whatever you decide to do with these 200$ don't invest them in any of these cloud mining/ponzi sites cause it is almost sure that you gonna lose your money if you do it.
If you have any skills like programming,designing etc and you are good you can earn a decent income but it is very difficult to reach your 2 btc weekly target.
With an initial investment of $ 200, earning 2 btc per week is almost unrealistic. The only way that could give such a return would be through running your own business. There are other ways that promise such a return, but they are almost always ponzi schemes. The important thing is not to hurry too much, and try first the simpler ways, like the ones mentioned above.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:21:22 PM

Whatever you decide to do with these 200$ don't invest them in any of these cloud mining/ponzi sites cause it is almost sure that you gonna lose your money if you do it.
If you have any skills like programming,designing etc and you are good you can earn a decent income but it is very difficult to reach your 2 btc weekly target.
With an initial investment of $ 200, earning 2 btc per week is almost unrealistic. The only way that could give such a return would be through running your own business. There are other ways that promise such a return, but they are almost always ponzi-schemes. The important thing is not to hurry too much, and try first the simpler ways, like the ones mentioned above.
Make about $1500 out of $200 in 2 weeks seems impossible for mostly people, you only could get those amount by doing illegal activities but I don't recommend that for sure. For two weeks and you looks like really need the money, It's better if you try to earn through some business but no guarantee. If you good at gambling, give it a shot but only if you know how to get it (last option, desperate)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:57:18 PM

Well, to float bitcoin, you need to have a bitcoin, probably around 0.1 BTC or more. you might be able to use it for trading or investment, depending on the comfortability. you also need to be smart in taking a chance, as in trading. Well, a lot of coins sudden price drops, maybe you could buy it and then sell it when the price goes up. it may make bitcoin increase the amount that you have
Bitcoin is also an investment on itself, if you have enough bitcoin for your own and buy bitcoin on the right price than bitcoin price going up means you are yielding profit. From what I have seen lately that price almost always goes up.
Even if it drops a while , it goes back up! Basically to grow bitcoins just buy it, secure it and forget it.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:58:11 PM

With an initial investment of $ 200, earning 2 btc per week is almost unrealistic. The only way that could give such a return would be through running your own business. There are other ways that promise such a return, but they are almost always ponzi schemes. The important thing is not to hurry too much, and try first the simpler ways, like the ones mentioned above.

We are focus into just earning bitcoin with signatures and task, isnt possible to earn such, it would require something like 50 accounts connected to all signatures and i believe even with that wouldnt reach such ammount. There is just one way to achieve something near those thats forex, there is a person already helping people to make money with forex, and till the moment the service looks legit.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:10:39 PM

Quote to 271

Do not be haste, you have to be carefull becouse there are some investment that turned into a scam. Just make reset and observation before you choose the investment site.

Yes, this is true, DO NOT BE HASTE, you might regret in the end, just make it smooth and easy, since you a newbie and I guess you are new in this bitcoin world, better make a study or take some time to read about bitcoin.
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:16:06 PM

Check out my methods in the signature! All vouched for and valid. Will help you grow your BTC! If you are new check my coin profit method. It is perfect for growing and maximizing your BTC. Good Luck!
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:26:46 PM

You can try investing those 200$ in Bitcoin, it is a slow process but it is a good one. You can also find a nice and stable cryptocurrency and start trading with that alternative cryptocurrency or simply do tasks and jobs (like design, programming, any kind of talent you got).

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:23:20 PM

Its one possible way i think is to invest in mining.. but before investing u should know about scam and real miners.. go through a deep investigation find every even and odd of it..then invest a very little for testing and when it fullfills your task then u can invest the major.
you could not make that much money if you are planning to mine bitcoin unless and until you are planning to start with a big investment you wont get any profit out of it since the difficulty is increasing with time it is not a good time to invest in mining.Trading is the only way to incease your portfolio
Getting involved into a "cloud mining" is indeed not profitable at all. The rate of getting scammed is high because most of them are not an honest website which provides real mining rig for rent but Ponzi scheme, but if you're having the intention to buy mining rig by yourself and setting it up. it might be quite profitable if you're mining some kind of altcoin which having pretty easy difficulties but will not going to be profitable if you're mining bitcoin honestly

What you said is correct, Cloud Mining is nothing but purely a scam Investment were you wont get your invested Bitcoins, and If intending to start Mining then it is better to mine Altcoins. apart from that if you have got some skills then you can give your skill work for Bitcoins and earn some Bitcoins Apart from that You can also invest in good ICO so that you can earn some from the new Altcoin and by trading also. Could mining is not an option at all, most of the cloud mining website is ponzi and they not involved in mining at all. The only way you can make 2bitcoin might be through magin trading or betting.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:58:20 PM

slowly , in fact get profit from bitcoin not fast . you had to patient
i think if you had a capital you can trade it
Well! It is correct that if we have the capital then we can invest and get a good profit from it, Trading is the good option if you have enough money to invest in it because the profit is not very huge but yes can earn some money. If you are playing with 1BTC then you can earn 0.02BTC in a week, it is somewhat depends on luck also.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:14:45 PM

Many people think that growing bitcoin is easy thing to do. You invest some, you get some. But things are not that easy. Investing and trading are hard and risky, gambling too risky depending on pure luck so if you want to grow your bitcoins just hold them and wait for price to go up, it's on the good way.

malaj
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:38:33 PM

You can try investing those 200$ in Bitcoin, it is a slow process but it is a good one. You can also find a nice and stable cryptocurrency and start trading with that alternative cryptocurrency or simply do tasks and jobs (like design, programming, any kind of talent you got).
Agreed, but if you don't how to trade then learn it first since it's risky for those who did not know about it, don't worry there are many tutorials out there, kindly search it on google or here, you can also do freelance job if you got some skills.

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:58:04 PM

Agreed, but if you don't how to trade then learn it first since it's risky for those who did not know about it, don't worry there are many tutorials out there, kindly search it on google or here, you can also do freelance job if you got some skills.
There is many tutorials out there and this one may help you learn how to trade in basic ways or for beginners.. check this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFge8nHyhl8
And i think it is better to start in small amount learn and study it first until you discover a good methods with your own that can gives you good profit before you can invest all of your money into trading.

Make crypto as your bank.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:12:40 PM

Earning a living though Bitcoin is possible, but with an initial investment of 200 bucks it's difficult, and 2 btc per week, from a initial investment of $ 200, it does not make any sense at all.
If you have a good idea, you could start your own business, according to you skills. You could ask help from people that managed to have good results in the same business, to know their hits and mistakes. This could avoid headache in the future.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:46:10 AM

Do not be haste, you have to be carefull becouse there are some investment that turned into a scam. Just make reset and observation before you choose the investment site.

Take a look to some people making money here.
And your aim of 2BTC a week is so big unless you have a very good skills.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:24:53 PM

Lol you cannot easily earn 2 bitcoin in only one week, if you don't have a capital then do some task or do freelance job if you have some skills you can offer it and make sure the payments is bitcoin, after you got some bitcoin then do trading but it's risky if you are not smart enough better to learn first before you doing it.
Totally agree with you brother as we all know that if we are looking to earn money then trading is not a good option as it has risks to loose your money as well. There are lot of online jobs such as captcha filling job or freelancing available which pays through bitcoins also. You can go for it and earn a lot of money from there as well.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

There are many ways how we can assist you in growing your bitcoins.First is i recommend you to go trading but first get some knowledge about trading and also you can grow your bitcoins by investing on hyip but it is still risky.Also you can do gambling
If we see then there are lot of ways to earn bitcoins but some of them have risks while some other needs hard work to do. If I talk about myself I always like to take risks like trading and gambling. It is also true that you must have enough amount with you if you are going to gamble or trade otherwise you would soon loose you capital.
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:10:25 PM

If you are in the learning phase then you have first to think about a smaller amount as 2 BTC is much higher for a starter. I have spend a few months with bitcoin but still my earning is not reached to that value even per month I am trying to adopt different ways of earning like starting a blog, trading online selling etc. You also have to look for these ways in the start.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:11:57 PM

Lol you cannot easily earn 2 bitcoin in only one week, if you don't have a capital then do some task or do freelance job if you have some skills you can offer it and make sure the payments is bitcoin, after you got some bitcoin then do trading but it's risky if you are not smart enough better to learn first before you doing it.
Totally agree with you brother as we all know that if we are looking to earn money then trading is not a good option as it has risks to loose your money as well. There are lot of online jobs such as captcha filling job or freelancing available which pays through bitcoins also. You can go for it and earn a lot of money from there as well.

Captcha filling jobs don't give good amounts of money in return. People are killing each other there to earn $0.60 hourly (luckly!). Freelancing jobs can be better if you have skills to apply, hard anyway, because on the internet there are few kinds of jobs available (most of them related to informatic), and there are a lot of expertises looking for these jobs, and one giving lower prices than other to get the job.

It's not so wonderful as it looks. To earn money only (real big money) is so hard as in real life. Maybe one or another lucky guy can find the secret of success and start earning quietly by himself without tell others about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:52:58 PM

I want to share my business here online or how to earn my Bitcoin . Trading helps me to grow my Bitcoin this strategy is very helpful to me buy a low price of coin and then wait to increase the price and then sell it. Mining also help my bitcoin grow. I dont suggest a ponzi/hyip because its a scam for me. You can also try to invest or playing gambling . but you need to control your self when you are playing if you make a profit withdraw your earning because if you cannot withdraw it the possible is your bitcoin loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: