Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin  (Read 18415 times)
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:30:54 PM

There are many ways to grow your bitcoin like in trading or in trusted investment program but you know there's always a risk in that. you can earn also through sig campaign, but its not that big though. i cant recommend gambling because you might lose your money its pure luck.

If there is a risk in investment program they you cannot say it as an trusted, better to invest money in trading sites and start trading, as you can afford to have faith in trading sites.
I agree trading is a lot more better than investment site because we can't be sure if they are trusted or just scammers in disguise. For me alt coin trading is best if you want to choose between bitcoin and alt coin trading because there are much coins out there that are available and offers opportunity to double or triple your money but it's best to know the basic things first to be able to get successful trades.

Entering into trading with a sound knowledge is very important to make good profits on timely basis, as you can definitely grow your coins in short term with trading.
good advise but i will like to add that slow and study always win the race. so have to grow your up your bitcoin slow and study. try to join and signature campaign instead of biting in gambling. you can grow your bitcoin very easily.

Fast and consistent will always beat slow n steady, as this is the time to act smart, if you prefer to slow then you can never increase your coins in short term.
though if you actually grow your money really slowly it might be a bad decision too in my opinion, if you invest in a cloud mining website for example, you might be scammed too

i think it is better to just try growing your bitcoins by trading your cryptocurrency with bitcoins, i think it would be the best idea to do because in this way you can make profit over time
Well trading is risky and its hard to trade i just told you trading is not easy.. or me its the best to grow our bitcoin is to make a blog paid domain and hosting or free using blogspot create an article about bitcoin because you know how bitcoin works. also add some advertising in your blog and i think the more you have blog post the more you have article the more you've earn..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:49:11 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly
to lay. to rise to the bitcoin. so you gamble or not. or of any other investment bebsite.

I do not know what you are really saying but gambling is indeed not good, investing can be good but this is really depending on the website you are investing in.
The bitcoin has a good future so holding can also be good and its simple!
Yes gambling is probably the last option left in the world for investors. Because gambling does not mean just that you will loose or win, gambling will make you addicted to it. The best is to hold the coins.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 02:06:23 PM

I think that is very hard to earn 2 bitcoins per week, you should start from the begining like everybody did, with $200 you can try your luck on gambling or just try to trade a bit.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:04:13 PM

I think that is very hard to earn 2 bitcoins per week, you should start from the begining like everybody did, with $200 you can try your luck on gambling or just try to trade a bit.

haha, he came late and now he wants to be the first one here Cheesy

you should always start small, build up yourself then grow little by little you can't expect to jump in and become a millionaire in a couple of weeks and without any prior knowledge.

Buying the dip...
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:25:48 PM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly
you want to grow your bitcoin? To post you just post on this site. consciousness to rise to the rank. When you rank rise. better. because big wages here
I think he is looking for a instant earning because block halving is nearly done if you wait to your account to be high rank you will late in block halving and i think it is the best to earn bitcoin if you are newbie go to altcoin section that you can find many bounties.. try translation that they can pay for you a decent amount of altcoin that you can sell in bitcoin.. sometimes that altcoin are increase the price if you know that the altcoin has a potencial better to hold your altcoin and wait if the price of altcoin is increase in few days or weeks or months sekk it to make a profit.

If you want to grow your bitcoins then start trading with Altcoins.  and if you want to earn the bitcoins without investment, then see the services section and do small services for the bitcoins according to your talent
Right there is a lot of work for designers, coders, developers and who not ? I think if you have capital and want to earn then the best option would be to trade with price of bitcoins or invest in altcoins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:29:09 PM

haha, he came late and now he wants to be the first one here Cheesy

you should always start small, build up yourself then grow little by little you can't expect to jump in and become a millionaire in a couple of weeks and without any prior knowledge.
Unless if you have a good skills that you can offer to someone and i think you can earn fast if you have a good skill and unique skill that you can offer..
And i think this method can help you to earn more..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:59:27 PM

Well you can grow bitcoin man using altcoin trading. I think trading is the best if you have knowledge because it is good. You can also earn some good amount in it if you got big capital.

I think that this way is the most safe, need just to looking for profit everytime with every deal, your you will see your progress instantly at my opinion.

Yeah trading bitcoin and altcoin is the best way to multiply your coins in quick time, and profits will be earned regularly as price fluctuations is very common in bitcoin.
Except trading isn't necessarily an 'easy' way because you don't just go in and exchange your bitcoin to alts and alts to bitcoins. One must first learn the basics of trading and what the figures are. I mean, I too was a little too excited when I got to trading but lost quite a lot for being impatient and recklessly trading coins.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:35:22 PM

that might be even impossible especially if you dont have any money to start with in my opinion, besides that gambling is not a thing that would allow you to make money over time

i think the best way of making your money with the bitcoins you already have is to invest it in trading and try to make as much money as possible from trading cryptocurrencies

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:47:12 PM

Gaining bitcoins is going mostly slow depending on what method, its maybe a slow method that I'm gonna mention but its the best in my eyes.
Sig campaigns are the best methods available right now, its free has indeed no risks and you can also earn some nice amounts with it.
And if you are active and wise you can checkout the games and round section where often there are giveaways worth 0.01 and so on. If you keep winning or keep participating in those surely you can make nice side income.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:01:55 PM

good source of money is signature campaigns, simply join one of many that there are in forums, and you will get some bitcoins each month for sure, if you will get in one of them

and then use your bitcoins that you earn in investment or trading, these both ways have some risk but they also are very, very rewarding actually, so you should try them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:56:33 PM

good source of money is signature campaigns, simply join one of many that there are in forums, and you will get some bitcoins each month for sure, if you will get in one of them

and then use your bitcoins that you earn in investment or trading, these both ways have some risk but they also are very, very rewarding actually, so you should try them

I still have faith in trading sites but simply cannot afford to trust any investment sites, no doubt they must be paying their investors on regular basis but there is no guarantee of future.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:01:12 PM

I still have faith in trading sites but simply cannot afford to trust any investment sites, no doubt they must be paying their investors on regular basis but there is no guarantee of future.

Investment sites are something i've never done nor will do. Earn more bitcoin by trading and you will not have the risk that your money is at risk because a scammers decided to run with your money.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:09:59 PM

Investment sites are something i've never done nor will do. Earn more bitcoin by trading and you will not have the risk that your money is at risk because a scammers decided to run with your money.

I invested once in doubler site in the past but very soon I came to know that I have been scammed so after that I decided to stay away from every investment sites.
buck2champ

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:22:19 PM

2 btc per week is a very high goal. You can do whatever the other guys said , except the one with the webcam  Tongue, and in the meantime you can try to build your account and earn some btc by doing signature campaign here.
If you insist on the 2btc/week you have to offer some kind of service or build a shop. In other words you have to find a job and just get paid in btc
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:43:58 AM

Lend BTC on Chinese exchanges

To help BTC traders with their margin trading without a large commercial entity, regular Bitcoin users can now double as a lender.

Unlike lending on a peer-to-peer service, both borrower and lender will not know the other party’s identity.

And as a lender, you may offer BTC at an interest rate and maximum period of lending you specify, to be used by a margin trader. Borrowers may or may not take you up for it.

Both Bitfinex and BitVC do not have deposit or withdrawal fees.
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:54:20 AM

Many ways how to grow bitcoin.  Like Gambling, Invest (HYIP/PONZI), Trading on ALTcoin , HOLD it. Do you wanna grow it very fast? If you wanna trying for grow bitcoin may you need to gambing, but this very not recomended. there you need right strategy then luck. Or trying for trading ALT, but make sure you've right at the trade. then trying for HYIP / Ponzi but this very bad to do, like just STUPID people if want to growing bitcoin on this game.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:04:44 AM

growing your money is slow process you cannot make 1000x of your money everyday no matter how hard you work. the best option is you work normally and make 2$ everyday :p that will be safe and easy

asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:11:31 AM

growing your money is slow process you cannot make 1000x of your money everyday no matter how hard you work. the best option is you work normally and make 2$ everyday :p that will be safe and easy
the question is, HOW? making 2$ everyday does make sense but OP asking how not only telling people to earn 2$ everyday,if you know then I would surely listen into it as it will be useful for some people here and so do I will gonna give a try

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:11:19 AM

Many ways how to grow bitcoin.  Like Gambling, Invest (HYIP/PONZI), Trading on ALTcoin , HOLD it. Do you wanna grow it very fast? If you wanna trying for grow bitcoin may you need to gambing, but this very not recomended. there you need right strategy then luck. Or trying for trading ALT, but make sure you've right at the trade. then trying for HYIP / Ponzi but this very bad to do, like just STUPID people if want to growing bitcoin on this game.
I agree that 3 are one of the common ways to grow bitcoin fast but also can lose all our bitcoin in just a couple of hours or days because we can't be sure that gambling will always give profits because i believe that gambling do not gives opportunity to generate money, they only gives us opportunity to lose and waste our time. HYIP can be good opportunity if you know the right source of getting newest launched HYIPs because if you're one of the pioneer who will invest to their site and it's sure that you will get profits. Altcoin trading is best if he have some patience.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:31:30 AM

in order to grow your bitcoin you have to learn to search both for searching the forum for hundreds of other topics with the same question and answers and also to learn to search about the thing that you want to invest in to find out if they are legit or scam before investing so that you don't lose money.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: