Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please teach me how to grow my bitcoin  (Read 18415 times)
Warboy_leo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:25:48 AM

i have gathered some experiance and according to it. faucets and cloud minig are not for the earning they are just for trial.
if someone wants to make money then they have to invest their money , time , labour to get something in return and to grow our money i think the best option we have is trading
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:06:52 AM

many ways to grow bitcoin. we can make an investment and trading. plenty of choice in the world of bitcoin, we just choose according to their expertise and capabilities that we have.
Gambling trading and investments are the only ways i know of growing bitcoin .Not everyone is born an expert if anyone wants to cherish the perks you have to learn what is needed to have some extra income and bitcoin being the new world order when it comes to economy  Wink learn some methods to grow your coins before its too late.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:58:20 AM

It's pretty simple to grow your bitcoins, but you need to take risk. Like investing in different legitimate ICO's and in a gambling sites. Your target should commensurate with your capital.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:13:35 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 05:26:55 AM by carlisle1

If you want to grow your Bitcoin, you must follow the instructions, rules and regulations for good. There were several faucet but it takes time to grow your bitcoin. Others used their bitcoin in gambling to easily or quickly grow their bitcoin. For me as a new to Bitcoin, it's okay here in forum..

Even after coming to this forum and knowing about so many good features of earning and still following faucet then its very waste of knowledge you have gathered from this forum. Their are lot of ways more then faucet you can earn through this forum if you follow properly

don't bother yourself on thinking about them maybe they are a faucet enthusiast and they still loved to claim at faucet even they already know some other ways t earn decent profit, although faucets are giving just too small amount of satoshi but it is not really a waste of knowledge perhaps a waste of time for you but for them it's not because they have a different perspective from you .
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:43:05 AM

We created an app token that gives access to bitcoin holders that are looking for monthly returns on their coins. The project is called RealEst. Coin and there is an in depth post in the Altcoin Announcement forum. The premise is that our app token, REALEST, gives low-cost, low-risk access to income producing commercial real estate in the United States. We also have a podcast series that discusses topics regarding bitcoin and real estate investing.

xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:18:10 AM

You could try trading your Bitcoins for Altcoins which are seemingly to rise in the recent future.
Gambling is the best source of fast income if you have a great luck aided by a huge bankroll.
Mining Bitcoins is another way of steady income but the profit is comparatively low.
Working as a writer, editor or applying for a job can earn you an appreciable amount of Bitcoins.
Finally offer a loan and you have a trusted way for earning BTC.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:38:25 AM

I like to suggest you, now i think you have a bitcoin, so should save it now. Now you see it is a time of bitcoin price rise up more, also i read in article that may be bitcoin would be cross triple price.
So let see what is happening now, also if you know about trading, than should do it, only because if you want to use your $200. Secondly, why you are not working in signature campaign, it is best for earning wise. 
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:43:45 AM

It's pretty simple to grow your bitcoins, but you need to take risk. Like investing in different legitimate ICO's and in a gambling sites. Your target should commensurate with your capital.

Growing bitcoin is hard, than most users think even when you have the mind to take risk. Only faucets looks to be the only easy method of earning bitcoin. Other than that earning as well growing bitcoin need more time to be spent. Now most users prefer common methods of growing, creating some unique service helps grow your bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:51:37 AM

Growing bitcoin is hard, than most users think even when you have the mind to take risk. Only faucets looks to be the only easy method of earning bitcoin. Other than that earning as well growing bitcoin need more time to be spent. Now most users prefer common methods of growing, creating some unique service helps grow your bitcoin.
Earning in bitcoin is easy if you know where you are capable of earning bitcoin, Im good in gambling and trading too. I focus on gambling and trading because I know I can earn more money in my way . You can try many way of earning , The thing is you should find you way of earning that is capable on you.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 08:27:35 AM

Earning in bitcoin is easy if you know where you are capable of earning bitcoin, Im good in gambling and trading too. I focus on gambling and trading because I know I can earn more money in my way . You can try many way of earning , The thing is you should find you way of earning that is capable on you.

You are good in gambling and trading?
Why not test your skills on my U2 system where you can trade for free?
I would be pleased if a good trader would use with my trade system because so far I have more only "faucet people".

Of course many good traders would be till more fun.

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:46:20 AM

there are various way in can grow his coin there are different option to choices if decide to grow your coin by trading that is one of the best way to grow your bitcoin and you can also grow your bitcoin by gambling but what is there is that you can also loss it very fast because it not a very sure way to grow your coin.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:54:36 AM

there are various way in can grow his coin there are different option to choices if decide to grow your coin by trading that is one of the best way to grow your bitcoin and you can also grow your bitcoin by gambling but what is there is that you can also loss it very fast because it not a very sure way to grow your coin.
gambling is not  a good option unless you will be placing your btc with the house investing it with their bankroll its lesser risk but still possibilities still there for me much better to make some lending or trading just be more careful and study the business before you enter.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:19:09 AM

many ways to grow bitcoin. we can make an investment and trading. plenty of choice in the world of bitcoin, we just choose according to their expertise and capabilities that we have.
yeah there are many methods to grow bitcoin. you just need to find a method that suits your abilities grow. I'm sure by using a method in accordance with the things you like and you have the skills there you will benefit greatly
Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:28:50 AM

The most profitable methods, such as trading and the creation of services, are in fact difficult, but this should not discourage the user to the point of wasting time with unproductive methods such as faucets and ptc websites. I think with enough research, planning and effort is possible to try better solutions.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:51:38 AM

Yeah you are right that there is many way to grow up your bitcoin like trading or other online tasks and i think trading is much more the best way to grow up your bitcoin than gambling because gambling is very much risky there is a lot of people lost their bitcoin in gambling.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 12:56:32 PM

Earning 2 bitcoin per week is just insane for me. Maybe you could earn that amount in gambling if you are going to bet all the money that you have which is $2000, if you are lucky enough you can earn 2 bitcoin per week if you are going to bet this amount of money that you have only if you win, because that is the only thing that I know that you could make 2 bitcoin per week.
adg0729

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:00:33 PM

just mine and mine a satoshis or play gambling learn more about bitcoin. bitcoin is everywhere
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:03:21 PM

Earning 2 bitcoin per week is just insane for me. Maybe you could earn that amount in gambling if you are going to bet all the money that you have which is $2000, if you are lucky enough you can earn 2 bitcoin per week if you are going to bet this amount of money that you have only if you win, because that is the only thing that I know that you could make 2 bitcoin per week.

Yeah indeed income we have is something that is a tremendous advantage. Because with just waiting for the price of the bitcoin became bigger then we can get the advantage of incredible and even we can get 2 x fold of our paychecks each month. But it's all we get is indeed need of capital big enough, because in the bitcoin we should be able to buy when prices are low in the bitcoin and sell it in when the. So, it's the best investment is an investment with bitcoin. Because the bitcoin is much more different and rewarding than any other
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:11:34 PM

just mine and mine a satoshis or play gambling learn more about bitcoin. bitcoin is everywhere
Mining satoshi or bitcoin needs a lot of capital to start but if you are talking about mine satoshi that you will claim in every faucet for me it is waste of time right now because they are just giving small amount of rewards as of now. if you really want to earn a good amount of bitcoin better to look find a skills that you can sell in services section or you buy and sell in digital goods.. also be active here in our forum for additional you can join signature campaign that you can earn good amount than faucet if you reach high rank account many signature campaign are paying high rates.. but they need high quality posters. .
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:59:19 AM

Hello guys please i would love to learn how to make a living through bitcoin... I don't have much but $200 to invest in this, a regular computer with Internet and a very good head for learning thanks I think anything from 2Btc weekly is perfect... I need a source of income badly

200$ is a good enough starting investment here. Use your money for buying the other coin which is the altcoin, and do some trade in the different exchange platform for you to grow your coins. But don't forget to ask the member here who are Sr. member and up to get their advice and be observant to their advice's in the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: