Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:25:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INDIAN pro kabaddi 2016 predictions Season 4.  (Read 3300 times)
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:11:24 AM

Bengaluru Bulls has only winning on its record so far. I am watching things other way and expecting to see it delivering surprising performance against Pune. It is my prediction because should be ready for unexpected results. Pune has won good enough and will play little loose. Choice is your I have shared my guess for this match.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:25:34 PM

Today no match in Pro kabaddi. Tomo again two big matches b/w Bengaluru Bulls vs. Telugu Titans. This game is important to both teams, whom will win they will reach top four list. 

Second match Pune vs, Bengal. I think this is expected match, Pune is going to win this match. till now Bengal won only 1 match out of 7 matches. So Pune team is fav. Any guesss?
First match Bengaluru and Telugu both teams are in the same stage now. So in this game, I can not predict that who is going to win. So I suggest go with Bengaluru Because they are performing better than Telugu. The second match it's Pune turn this is 90% one side game let's see if we get any unexpected result or what.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:05:19 AM

Today no match in Pro kabaddi. Tomo again two big matches b/w Bengaluru Bulls vs. Telugu Titans. This game is important to both teams, whom will win they will reach top four list. 

Second match Pune vs, Bengal. I think this is expected match, Pune is going to win this match. till now Bengal won only 1 match out of 7 matches. So Pune team is fav. Any guess?
First match Bengaluru and Telugu both teams are in the same stage now. So in this game, I can not predict that who is going to win. So I suggest go with Bengaluru Because they are performing better than Telugu. The second match it's Pune turn this is 90% one side game let's see if we get any unexpected result or what.

The first match I will go with Bangalore Bulls, this is team have very strong defending players, and they will not let opposite players take additional points. Telugu also a good team here Raiders is superb last few matches Raiders only helped to win their game. But I guess is today Bangalore is going to win.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:18:54 PM

Bengaluru vs. Telugu, My guess was wrong today. I thought today Bengaluru is playing in his home ground so they will be today. Telugu won the match by 8 points lead. It's my bad luck. This kabaddi is like this we can not say easily who is going to win. So bad luck for me and also Bengaluru. Congrats Telugu Titans.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:04:32 AM

Bengaluru vs. Telugu, My guess was wrong today. I thought today Bengaluru is playing in his home ground so they will be today. Telugu won the match by 8 points lead. It's my bad luck. This kabaddi is like this we can not say easily who is going to win. So bad luck for me and also Bengaluru. Congrats Telugu Titans.
First match very poor performance showed by Bangalore boys. Yes they played in front of home crowd, But they made them sorrowful. From the beginning, Telugu Titans hold control in the match.

The second game was entertaining, and we thought it is one side match but Bengal played superbly, and this match ended with Draw 34 - 34 points each. High performnace showed by Bengal.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:44:24 AM

Today match Bengaluru Bulls vs. Jaipur pink panthers, Bangalore lost his last match yesterday against Telugu Titans. So they are in 6th position in the list. If they win today, they may have a chance to reach top four list. Jaipur is in 3rd position in the list. So compare to previous performance today's fav team is Jaipur. Any guess?
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:20:01 PM

Today match Bengaluru Bulls vs. Jaipur pink panthers, Bangalore lost his last match yesterday against Telugu Titans. So they are in 6th position in the list. If they win today, they may have a chance to reach top four list. Jaipur is in 3rd position in the list. So compare to previous performance today's fav team is Jaipur. Any guess?
This time, I don't want to take a risk. Last time I took a risk and lost my bet. So today I will go with Jaipur. Bengaluru Bulls not maintaining consistency in their form. So I just choose other option today. Jaipur is a good team, and there Raiders are very aggressive I am expecting more raid points today from Jaipur.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:19:39 PM

This time, I don't want to take a risk. Last time I took a risk and lost my bet. So today I will go with Jaipur. Bengaluru Bulls not maintaining consistency in their form. So I just choose other option today. Jaipur is a good team, and there Raiders are very aggressive I am expecting more raid points today from Jaipur.
Today your guess was correct, and The Jaipur Pink Panthers won the match by 2 points lead. And now they reached the top position in the list. This game was interested both teams are played superbly. But in the end, last 3 minutes Bangalore gave 2 unnecessary points so because that Jaipur won the game by 2 points.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:30:19 PM

Jaipur, Pune & Patna any two team ideally should be able to make it in finals the way they have played so far and performed. But if any of this team does not win the final then the other team actually would be much better who played the remaining matches better and winning it will be a big thing for such team.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:44:32 PM

Jaipur, Pune & Patna any two team ideally should be able to make it in finals the way they have played so far and performed. But if any of this team does not win the final then the other team actually would be much better who played the remaining matches better and winning it will be a big thing for such team.
Yes these teams well deserve teams to reach finals. But in Pro Kabbadi we can not predict easily that who is going to win. All matches will be different. Today good performer can lose tomorrow. So we have to wait for untill last game. Last season also last day of league games decided the top four teams. So let's see maybe bottom teams can come up.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:29:11 PM

Today your guess was correct, and The Jaipur Pink Panthers won the match by 2 points lead. And now they reached the top position in the list. This game was interested both teams are played superbly. But in the end, last 3 minutes Bangalore gave 2 unnecessary points so because that Jaipur won the game by 2 points.
Bangalore performed well in first half and till the end, they maintained the same form, But in the end they not maintained do or die method. So in raiding simply got out and also they gave one bonus point. Here Jaipur takes 2 points lead and won the match. Bad luck to Bangalore since last 2 matches they are making this silly mistake. Don't know when they will solve this problem. Congrats Jaipur.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:46:09 AM

Today match: First match b/w Jaipur Pink Panthers vs. U Mumba, Who will win this match they will come top in the list. This match we can not predict easily because both teams are adamant. I go with U Mumba today because they can come back at any time in the game. And they are active in defending.

Second match: Bangalore vs. Patna. Bangalore is not performing on his home ground. So today I will go with Patna.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:56:09 AM

Today match: First match b/w Jaipur Pink Panthers vs. U Mumba, Who will win this match they will come top in the list. This match we can not predict easily because both teams are adamant. I go with U Mumba today because they can come back at any time in the game. And they are active in defending.

Second match: Bangalore vs. Patna. Bangalore is not performing on his home ground. So today I will go with Patna.

Yes Jaipur and Mumbai teams are equally strong , Anup's strategy and his mindgame ( especially how he makes the toe touches ) are truely intelligent . So just becasue of him , I think Mumbai will win this one .

Bangalore aren't performing as expected , only Rohit Kumar is performing well , he is the top point scorer in PKL this season , but the Bangalore defense is not upto mark . Yesterday they lost against Jaipur in homeground.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:02:17 AM

Yes Jaipur and Mumbai teams are equally strong, Anup's strategy and his mindgame ( especially how he makes the toe touches ) are truely intelligent . So just becasue of him , I think Mumbai will win this one .

Bangalore aren't performing as expected , only Rohit Kumar is performing well , he is the top point scorer in PKL this season , but the Bangalore defense is not upto mark . Yesterday they lost against Jaipur in homeground.
I think first game will become absorbing. Yes, both teams are well trained and experience players team. So we may expect some good kabaddi from these two teams. My fav team is Jaipur.

Another match Bangalore showing poor performance on their home pitch. So let's see today they can come back or not.
klf
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:05:43 PM

Yes Jaipur and Mumbai teams are equally strong , Anup's strategy and his mindgame ( especially how he makes the toe touches ) are truely intelligent . So just becasue of him , I think Mumbai will win this one .

Bangalore aren't performing as expected , only Rohit Kumar is performing well , he is the top point scorer in PKL this season , but the Bangalore defense is not upto mark . Yesterday they lost against Jaipur in home ground.
First, game The defending champions vs. Jaipur. This is kind of entertaining match last night Jaipur won the match against home team Bangalore. So they have confidence in this game. But Mumbai is the unpredictable team so let's see how this game will entertain us. Next, match Bangalore vs. Patna, People are telling Patna will win let's see today home team can make the crowd happy or again a disappointment.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:14:13 PM

Jaipur vs. Mumbai. This game was very entertaining, and My predict is become right today Mumbai won the match by 6 points lead. Well played U Mumba. First half both teams are in a good situation but in the end, Jaipur Raiders made some silly mistake so the result is They came down and Mumbai reached the top position in the list.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:53:44 AM

Jaipur vs. Mumbai. This game was very entertaining, and My predict is become right today Mumbai won the match by 6 points lead. Well played U Mumba. First half both teams are in a good situation but in the end, Jaipur Raiders made some silly mistake so the result is They came down and Mumbai reached the top position in the list.
Yup Before yesterday match Mumbai stays in 5th position but after this match Mumbai directly jumped to 1st position. Like this only they will reach finals. While playing game also same first half they lev opposite team to take lead, But in second half suddenly they will make back to back points. Yesterday also samething happened and won the match by 6 points.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:51:24 PM

First, match Telugu Titans vs. Puneri platens. Match already started, Now Pune team takes the lead with 6 points. Telugu is failing to restrict Pune raiders. So present situation Pune is in good position let's see what happen in the second half.

Second match Bangalore vs. Delhi, Bangalore last 3 back to back matches so today Delhi is a fav team. So any guess?
klf
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:45:14 PM

First, match Telugu Titans vs. Puneri platens. Match already started, Now Pune team takes the lead with 6 points. Telugu is failing to restrict Pune raiders. So present situation Pune is in good position let's see what happen in the second half.

Second match Bangalore vs. Delhi, Bangalore last 3 back to back matches so today Delhi is a fav team. So any guess?

What a come back from Telugu Titans. Superbly played in second half. They won the match by 3 points lead. But they deserve this victory. I thought Pune would win this match. But super tackle and super raid from Telugu made them lose this game. Congratulation Telugu Titans.

Bengaluru Bulls vs. Dabang Delhi match just started, My guess Delhi will win this game.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:55:46 PM

What a come back from Telugu Titans. Superbly played in second half. They won the match by 3 points lead. But they deserve this victory. I thought Pune would win this match. But super tackle and super raid from Telugu made them lose this game. Congratulation Telugu Titans.

Bengaluru Bulls vs. Dabang Delhi match just started, My guess Delhi will win this game.

You were correct. Delhi won it comfortably and infact quite big margin. Benagluru just were able to score 20 and Delhi were double of that 40. Very comprehensive and easy win at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: