Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INDIAN pro kabaddi 2016 predictions Season 4.  (Read 3300 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:31:40 PM

Bengal Warrior's vs. Jaipur Pink Panthers. Superbly played by Bengal today after too many lose. They won this match. The Bengal players are triumphal and they back to form. This is the second win to Bengal in this season. From the began, they took lead and maintained till the end. Finally won the match by 7 points lead. Congrats Bengal.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:54:20 AM

Bengal Warrior's vs. Jaipur Pink Panthers. Superbly played by Bengal today after too many lose. They won this match. The Bengal players are triumphal and they back to form. This is the second win to Bengal in this season. From the began, they took lead and maintained till the end. Finally won the match by 7 points lead. Congrats Bengal.
Bengaluru again lost and what a record ( History ) to make . 4 losses in 4 home games . First in KPL history and yes that win would give Bengal great confidence . The second match Pune vs Mumbai , Mumbai lost by 10 points (24-34 ). It was a great team play by pune , the defense was very good . Waiting for todays matches .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:08:00 PM

Today's match:  Puneri Paltans vs. Jaipur pink panthers, Both teams showing equal performance in this season, But today match which is going to win they will sit in a 2nd position in the list. My guess is Jaipur.

Another match Bengal Warriors vs. Patna Pirates, This is I think one side game. Because game b/w top 1st team vs. Bottom last team. But Bengal got some confidence in last match win. So let's see they will continue the same performance today or not.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:08:28 AM

Today's match:  Puneri Paltans vs. Jaipur pink panthers, Both teams showing equal performance in this season, But today match which is going to win they will sit in a 2nd position in the list. My guess is Jaipur.

Another match Bengal Warriors vs. Patna Pirates, This is I think one side game. Because game b/w top 1st team vs. Bottom last team. But Bengal got some confidence in last match win. So let's see they will continue the same performance today or not.
Unfortunately, both match score to end with same points losing teams 27 and winning teams 33. It is nice. And also what you expected the same result came. First match Jaipur won the game by 5 points lead, and they stick in second place. And second match Bengal gave an excellent fight but finally lost his match Patna won the game by 5 points. Congratulation Jaipur and Patna
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:06:51 AM

Unfortunately, both match score to end with same points losing teams 27 and winning teams 33. It is nice. And also what you expected the same result came. First match Jaipur won the game by 5 points lead, and they stick in second place. And second match Bengal gave an excellent fight but finally lost his match Patna won the game by 5 points. Congratulation Jaipur and Patna

Yes both matches were very entertaining, I enjoyed a lot that was fun 2 hours time pass. And this game will not make us bore in any point of time. First, match Puneri Paltans failed to do super tackle in last minutes so they lost there to match. Next game yes it was expected, Like that Bengal lost his match.From this win Patna all most reached to play off. Let's see which all teams join Patna in coming games.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:42:44 AM

Today match Bengal Warriors vs. Telugu Titans. This match very important to Telugu Titans if they win this game they will reach the 2nd position in the list. If they lose, they will come down to 5th place. But for Bengal, it is just like regular match because they almost out this season. I think Telugu Titans have a lot of chance to win this game. Let's see who will win today any guess?
futurebit640

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:06:55 PM

Today match Bengal Warriors vs. Telugu Titans. This match very important to Telugu Titans if they win this game they will reach the 2nd position in the list. If they lose, they will come down to 5th place. But for Bengal, it is just like regular match because they almost out this season. I think Telugu Titans have a lot of chance to win this game. Let's see who will win today any guess?
I think Telugu Titans will win this match easily. Bengal team players are not in good form, and they are the bottom of the list. So Telugu have a lot of chance to win this game. But I don't know when Bengal will come back, yes 2 game before they gave a shock to Jaipur team. If it repeats means Telugu will be in big trouble.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:56:54 PM

Telugu Titans vs. Bengal Warriors, What an exciting game. Especially second half. Yes in first half Telugu Titans are in the lead in the points table. But what happened Bengal don't know second half they played very aggressively and made Telugu Titans all out. Then both team points will become equal from there Bengal Warriors took the lead but in the end, Telugu captain did very fast raiding in last minutes and got one point. So the match was a tie. Very bad luck to Bengal.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:48:37 AM

Telugu Titans vs. Bengal Warriors, What an exciting game. Especially second half. Yes in first half Telugu Titans are in the lead in the points table. But what happened Bengal don't know second half they played very aggressively and made Telugu Titans all out. Then both team points will become equal from there Bengal Warriors took the lead but in the end, Telugu captain did very fast raiding in last minutes and got one point. So the match was a tie. Very bad luck to Bengal.
Yup, this was an entertaining game. Both teams fought nicely to win this match. But Bengal Warriors missed chance in last second. Yes, It was a very fast raid in last second from Rohit Sharma Telugu Titans captain. Actually, this is a very important match to Telugu if they win this means they will reach top four in the list. Bad luck. Congrats both teams.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:12:48 AM

Does Bangalore team out of the race to enter the semi-final or you think they have the potential to come back and be in the top team in coming matches? Since Manjit has left Bangalore their team does not seem to be the top team in the race.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:22:01 PM

Does Bangalore team out of the race to enter the semi-final or you think they have the potential to come back and be in the top team in coming matches? Since Manjit has left Bangalore their team does not seem to be the top team in the race.

Today Bangalore won the match against Bengal. First, half Bengal is in the lead position in point table. But second half good come back from Bangalore and woth the game by 2 points lead. Bangalore 27 - 25 Bengal.So I think Bangalore still in the race of semi Finals, but it depends on other team performance. Let's see what happen in coming matches.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:24:32 PM

Today Bangalore won the match against Bengal. First, half Bengal is in the lead position in point table. But second half good come back from Bangalore and woth the game by 2 points lead. Bangalore 27 - 25 Bengal.So I think Bangalore still in the race of semi Finals, but it depends on other team performance. Let's see what happen in coming matches.

Yes but majorly now Bangalore have to win all the matches if they want to be in semi-finals else they will have to depend upon other team win-loss etc where point will come in picture.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:07:18 PM

Yes but majorly now Bangalore have to win all the matches if they want to be in semi-finals else they will have to depend upon other team win-loss etc where point will come in picture.

Yup today Bangalore played nicely. But it is very tough to reach the playoff. They have to win all matches and also they to wait for other top teams to lose their game. I think this is not possible. But let's see if Bangalore have luck they will come semifinals. Today's match Congratulation Bangalore. 
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

Today another match b/e Telugu Titans vs. Dabang Delhi, Telugu Titans won by 8 points lead. First, half Telugu takes the lead but in Second half, Delhi came back and made both team points equal. But in last 4 minutes, they gave 2 super raid points to Telugu so it leads Delhi to lose this match. Congrats Telugu Titans.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:09:11 AM

U Mumba vs. Puneri Paltan. If today Mumbai wins this match, they will directly go to a 2nd position in the list. And for Pune, this game is very important they must win this match. Are else to reach playoff will become criticle. So today match fav team is U Mumba. But let's see how Pune will give the fight to Mumba.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:46:09 PM

U Mumba vs. Puneri Paltan. If today Mumbai wins this match, they will directly go to a 2nd position in the list. And for Pune, this game is very important they must win this match. Are else to reach playoff will become critical. So today match fav team is U Mumba. But let's see how Pune will give the fight to Mumba.
Yup in this match Mumbai is the fav team, But Pune must and should win this match. Otherwise, they have to win rest of all game to reach semi-finals. Compare to Pune team Mumbai is the strong team and they have the capability to come back at any point of the time. So Pune wants to play very carefully. I hope Pune will give a big fight to Mumbai today.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:50:08 PM

U Mumba vs. Puneri Paltan. If today Mumbai wins this match, they will directly go to a 2nd position in the list. And for Pune, this game is very important they must win this match. Are else to reach playoff will become critical. So today match fav team is U Mumba. But let's see how Pune will give the fight to Mumba.
Yup in this match Mumbai is the fav team, But Pune must and should win this match. Otherwise, they have to win rest of all game to reach semi-finals. Compare to Pune team Mumbai is the strong team and they have the capability to come back at any point of the time. So Pune wants to play very carefully. I hope Pune will give a big fight to Mumbai today.
I am rooting for Pune but for sure U Mumba is  stronger than Pune . U Mumba play more with strategies and have very experienced players like Anup . I want Pune to win so that they will have a greater chance to  remain in the competition . Hoping for an entertaining match . Also to say , when tournament started , I was rooting for Bangalore bulls , but it seems like it is the worst team in this KPL . Except Rohit nobody else is performing well . Really sad to see Bangalore not even capable winning half the matches they have played .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raaajlucky

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:51:39 PM

I am rooting for Pune but for sure U Mumba is  stronger than Pune . U Mumba play more with strategies and have very experienced players like Anup . I want Pune to win so that they will have a greater chance to  remain in the competition . Hoping for an entertaining match . Also to say , when tournament started , I was rooting for Bangalore bulls , but it seems like it is the worst team in this KPL . Except Rohit nobody else is performing well . Really sad to see Bangalore not even capable winning half the matches they have played .
The match started both teams are started very well and U Mumba playing with 2 points lead now. But this is not big lead to Pune still first half is running. Mumba players are slow in the first half, but once they enter second half there playing strategy will change. So Pune wants to take the lead in first half only. Otherwise, it is very tough to win this match.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:33:10 PM

I am rooting for Pune but for sure U Mumba is  stronger than Pune . U Mumba play more with strategies and have very experienced players like Anup . I want Pune to win so that they will have a greater chance to  remain in the competition . Hoping for an entertaining match . Also to say , when tournament started , I was rooting for Bangalore bulls , but it seems like it is the worst team in this KPL . Except Rohit nobody else is performing well. Really sad to see Bangalore not even capable winning half the matches they have played.
The match started both teams are started very well and U Mumba playing with 2 points lead now. But this is not big lead to Pune still first half is running. Mumba players are slow in the first half, but once they enter second half there playing strategy will change. So Pune wants to take the lead in first half only. Otherwise, it is very tough to win this match.
Again bad day for Pune today. U Mumba beat Puneri Paltan (34 - 31). Just 3 points lead. From this win, U Mumba takes a 2nd position in the list. And Pune came down from top 4 lists. U Mumba captain Anup Kumar takes 9 raid points and 2 tackle points. He just played amazingly. Congrats Mumbai.
raaajlucky

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:14:31 AM

Mumbai vs. Pune. Mumbai won the match by just 3 points lead. An expected game so like that happened. But the match was very entertaining both teams played superbly. The Mumbai captain Anup Kumar picks back to back raid points in the end so Mumbai won this game. Congratulation Mumbai.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: