Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: INDIAN pro kabaddi 2016 predictions Season 4.  (Read 3300 times)
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:25:53 AM

Mumbai vs. Pune. Mumbai won the match by just 3 points lead. An expected game so like that happened. But the match was very entertaining both teams played superbly. The Mumbai captain Anup Kumar picks back to back raid points in the end so Mumbai won this game. Congratulation Mumbai.

Yes Finally Anup Kumar raid was good to take the Mumbai ahead of Pune. Well actually I would say both teams were good to win the match since Pune has also being in good form but finally minutes of the game decided the winner
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:35:32 PM

Today match Jaipur Pink Panthers vs. Dabang Delhi. This game is kind of interesting. If the Jaipur win this game means they will reach top 2nd in the points table. And if Delhi wins this game means there playoff dream will become alive. If Delhi lose means they all most out this series. So let's see who will today. In this match my fav team Jaipur.
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:05:06 AM

Today match Jaipur Pink Panthers vs. Dabang Delhi. This game is kind of interesting. If the Jaipur win this game means they will reach top 2nd in the points table. And if Delhi wins this game means there playoff dream will become alive. If Delhi lose means they all most out this series. So let's see who will today. In this match my fav team Jaipur.
Not top 2nd , top of the table . Jaipur won and made it to top . Delhi almost made a good comeback and beat jaipur , but it was too late I must say. If they had 2 or 3 minutes more , they could have done it . Bad luck for Delhi.

On the other hand , Mumba played well , its because of Anup , they won the match ( according to me ). Telugu titans were off to a good start ( and good lead) , Anup single handedly made the comeback .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:51:40 AM

Jaipur Pink Panthers vs. Patna Pirates. The top teams are fought together to take first place in the list. The Jaipur successfully won this match by 7 points lead. It was a very entertaining match both teams played safe game. Congrats Jaipur.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:16:10 AM

Today big match b/w Patna pairates vs Puneri paltan. To Pune this is very important match because they want to win all match to reach semi finals or else they will out of this series. And Patna if they win today they will reach top in the list.

Second match U Mumba vs bengaluru Bulls. Bangalore almost out of this series. But Mumba they must win this match to reach semi finals. So let's see who will win today.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:41:08 PM

Today big match b/w Patna pairates vs Puneri paltan. To Pune this is very important match because they want to win all match to reach semi finals or else they will out of this series. And Patna if they win today they will reach top in the list.

Second match U Mumba vs bengaluru Bulls. Bangalore almost out of this series. But Mumba they must win this match to reach semi finals. So let's see who will win today.
Yup the first game is exciting today, Patna almost reached the playoff, This is just confirmation match. But yes for Pune this match is deciding the game if Pune loses this game, Coming games will become very tight. And the second match for Bangalore this is a just casual game and Mumba should win this game. I think Patna and Mumbai will win today.

roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:34:50 PM

Yup the first game is exciting today, Patna almost reached the playoff, This is just confirmation match. But yes for Pune this match is deciding the game if Pune loses this game, Coming games will become very tight. And the second match for Bangalore this is a just casual game and Mumba should win this game. I think Patna and Mumbai will win today.

Yesterday Patna lost his match against Jaipur. So today they have to win this match if they want to go top on the list. Let's see the opposite team also strong, so how Patna will fight back today.

Another match, of course, Bangalore is out of this season, so this is a match is crucial to Mumbai. And I am sure Mumbai will win because Bangalore boys are out of form.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:38:01 PM

Yesterday Patna lost his match against Jaipur. So today they have to win this match if they want to go top on the list. Let's see the opposite team also strong, so how Patna will fight back today.

Another match, of course, Bangalore is out of this season, so this is a match is crucial to Mumbai. And I am sure Mumbai will win because Bangalore boys are out of form.

What I was expected same result came. Patna beat Pune by (31 -28) just 3 points lead. Now Patna takes top place in the list. Pune went deep struggle from this loss. So now Pune must and should win all coming match or else they go out of this series. Congratulation Patna. Now the second game started let's see again my guess will work or not.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:49:37 AM

What I was expected same result came. Patna beat Pune by (31 -28) just 3 points lead. Now Patna takes top place in the list. Pune went deep struggle from this loss. So now Pune must and should win all coming match or else they go out of this series. Congratulation Patna. Now the second game started let's see again my guess will work or not.

Yup first match what we thought same team won the game. Patna won by 3 points. But in second match it is unexpected result Bangalore Bulls won the match by just 1 point lead. OMG what a match, second half last 5 minutes full exciting, Both teams are taking one one point and the scores are equal, and i thought this match would end with a draw, But bad luck to Mumbai. Bangalore won the match.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:58:39 AM

Bangalore vs. Mumbai. The superb match I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Before last raid scores are same Mumbai player Rakesh Kumar went the last raid, But he made a mistake if he made empty raid match will become a draw, Bangalore defenders caught him. And finally, Bangalore won by 1 point lead.  Congratulation Bangalore.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:34:20 AM

Bangalore vs. Mumbai. The superb match I thoroughly enjoyed this game. Before last raid scores are same Mumbai player Rakesh Kumar went the last raid, But he made a mistake if he made empty raid match will become a draw, Bangalore defenders caught him. And finally, Bangalore won by 1 point lead.  Congratulation Bangalore.
Yes this match was entertained us a lot. And the high performance from Bengaluru Bulls Congrats. Now the Pro Kabaddi Season 4 becomes absorbing because except Bengal all teams have a chance to reach Semi Finals. From now onwards who will lose a there match they will go out from this tournament. Already Jaipur and Patna reached semifinals, let's who will join this group.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:05:58 AM

Yes this match was entertained us a lot. And the high performance from Bengaluru Bulls Congrats. Now the Pro Kabaddi Season 4 becomes absorbing because except Bengal all teams have a chance to reach Semi Finals. From now onwards who will lose a there match they will go out from this tournament. Already Jaipur and Patna reached semifinals, let's who will join this group.
I just wish Rohit and Mohit had more support . Then I am sure Bangalore would have been in top 4 easily . Rohit is one amongst the top 3 raiders in this KPL  and Mohit is the best defender in this KPL , but no use for Bangalore bulls . The match was super entertaining , there was a record that Mumbai had never lost in home . Bengal broke that record and now Bangalore defeated them in their hometown . Delhi still have a chance , they must win all the remaining matches .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 06:36:48 PM

Today match, Delhi vs. Bengal, One more loss to Bengal, now officially they are out from this tournament. Delhi has lot os chance to reach semi-finals. They have still 3 more games if they win all match. They will come in top 4 in the list. Let's see what happen.

The second match, Telugu vs. Jaipur. In this match, Telugu won by 12 points lead. Great win to Telugu Titans. And Now Telugu must-win last game to reach semifinals. If they lost, they are out.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:40:02 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 09:47:28 AM by roadbits

Today match, Delhi vs. Bengal, One more loss to Bengal, now officially they are out from this tournament. Delhi has lot os chance to reach semi-finals. They have still 3 more games if they win all match. They will come in top 4 in the list. Let's see what happen.

The second match, Telugu vs. Jaipur. In this match, Telugu won by 12 points lead. Great win to Telugu Titans. And Now Telugu must-win last game to reach semifinals. If they lost, they are out.

Yes from this yesterday match, Two teams are entered to Semi Finals Jaipur and Patna. And for next two slots, 5 teams are fighting. All team must win all game. In that Delhi and Telugu Titans have a lot of chance to reach semi-finals. But they have to win next game with high score. I think Telugu, Pune and Delhi in this any 2 teams can reach semi-finals.
absy
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:44:01 AM

Yes from this yesterday match, Two teams are entered to Semi Finals Jaipur and Patna. And for next two slots, 5 teams are fighting. All team must win all game. In that Delhi and Telugu, Titans have a lot of chance to reach semi-finals. But they have to win next game with high score. I think Telugu, Pune and Delhi in this 2 teams any 2 teams can reach semi-finals.

Yes I agree with you . Tremendous performance by Delhi yesterday  Kashi is back into form , great to see him play like that . He was tackled only " ONCE" in the whole game . 41 - 20 was the final score . They still have chance to reach semi finals. I think Bengaluru must do something ( Like add extra defenders or change the all rounders ) to win the remaining matches . Only Bengal is confirmly out of the tournament.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
futurebit640

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:38:15 AM

Today match Dabang Delhi vs. Patna Pirates, In this match both teams are equal in performance wise. But Patna already reached semifinals, so this is just casual game to Patna, For Delhi, this game is deciding match if they lose today they almost out of from this series. So I wish Delhi wants to win today.
MinerHQ
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:21:39 AM

Today match Dabang Delhi vs. Patna Pirates, In this match both teams are equal in performance wise. But Patna already reached semifinals, so this is just casual game to Patna, For Delhi, this game is deciding match if they lose today they almost out of from this series. So I wish Delhi wants to win today.
I go with Delhi today. I know Patna Pirates is a very strong team, but I believe in Delhi captain Kashi. He can take initiate and make Delhi reach playoff. And Delhi players are also performing well in last few matches. So let's see how they will play today. All the best for both teams.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 01:54:34 PM

i have not seen indian Pro kabaddi bet in anyone of the sports bet platform i am betting..is this a major tournament. i dont think the site mentioned by the OP has any credentials,since i am hearing that site for the first time.
roadbits
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:07:24 AM

I go with Delhi today. I know Patna Pirates is a very strong team, but I believe in Delhi captain Kashi. He can take initiate and make Delhi reach playoff. And Delhi players are also performing well in last few matches. So let's see how they will play today. All the best for both teams.
In the last raid, the Delhi Captain made a mistake and got out. So from that one point lead, Patna won the match. This is very bad luck to Delhi. Kasi is also don't have any other choice because it was done or die raid. Unfortunately, Delhi is now out from this tournament. They still have 2 more matches, but there is no hope that they can come playoff. Congrats Patna.
futurebit640

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:34:21 AM

Today match, Patna Pirates vs. Telugu Titans. This match Telugu Titans, if they want to enter semi-finals, means they must win this game. Or else they have to wait for the other team results to come semifinals. For both teams, this is the last match. Patna already entered semis, so today they will play freely. I think Patna may win this game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: