Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn per day  (Read 26715 times)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:58:53 AM

I can see that most of you here are earning more than I do. I only get around 0.01 per month with signature campaign, which is the maximum for my rank at secondtrade.

why dont you try to join yobit's signature campaign ? you can earn 0.01 above per week  Grin but the only thing is you need to have 20 per day for 1 week so you you will be able to earn more than 0.01 . it is just a suggestion  Grin

0.01 is just 2 days  on yobit signature campaign having a sr. member account but the post qouta is really high  compare to others but the pay rate  is worth it since yobit  does pay everyday on each time you post.  As of now  yobit doesnt accept any new members i dont know whats the reason but i think they are now limiting  their  campaign participants.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:33:55 AM

Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again

Your earning daily is not bad actually, its a good amount for a day I would suggest you to invest it in some altcoins that are potentially capable to rise up the price or invest in some legit you think has a good track record history in mining of bitcoins. What else, in addition to that trade most of the time, trade at high price then buy at low price value. Smiley
dearbesz1219

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:52:24 AM

I can see that most of you here are earning more than I do. I only get around 0.01 per month with signature campaign, which is the maximum for my rank at secondtrade.
s
I guess 0.01 per month with signature campaign is very bit of low dude. I don't know what kind of task you are doing, because I'm also joining in the signature campaign and the lowest price of bitcoin in the sig campaign I received weekly was 0.04, and that is for now except bitcoin mining is not include and I used 3 loptops.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:54:27 AM

I earn about 0.005 to 0.01 daily from faucet referrals and i earn some other amount weekly from the signature campaign, and it's not bad for me with this earning.

Your post makes me sad and feel depressed about myself.  I only earn .001 to 0.002 btc a day.  It depends if I am in the good mood and if I have an internet connection.  And upon reading all the post today I think there is no way I could be lazy as of the moment.  Knowing that everyone here earned lots of bitcoin per day.  I would double my effort and willingness to make more than I am doing everyday.  Bitcoin really has a good and promising profit.
roby25

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 06:50:19 AM

im earning 0.0009 day and i wish i can boost my earning from joining signature campaign
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:51:47 AM

I earn about 0.005 to 0.01 daily from faucet referrals and i earn some other amount weekly from the signature campaign, and it's not bad for me with this earning.

Your post makes me sad and feel depressed about myself.  I only earn .001 to 0.002 btc a day.  It depends if I am in the good mood and if I have an internet connection.  And upon reading all the post today I think there is no way I could be lazy as of the moment.  Knowing that everyone here earned lots of bitcoin per day.  I would double my effort and willingness to make more than I am doing everyday.  Bitcoin really has a good and promising profit.
This thread is doing a perfect contribution for what it has been created.

The motivation you got from other people is the success of OP and he might got the life's fulfilled satisfaction with the reason he opened this topic. I love to see more people to get impressed by seeing other people's earning to double their efforts to make more bitcoins on daily basis.
Jelly0621

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:06:00 AM

s
I guess 0.01 per month with signature campaign is very bit of low dude. I don't know what kind of task you are doing, because I'm also joining in the signature campaign and the lowest price of bitcoin in the sig campaign I received weekly was 0.04, and that is for now except bitcoin mining is not include and I used 3 loptops.

Because the campaign he joined is paying only 8k satoshis per posts for a Member rank with a maximum of 35 posts per week so  every week he can earn 2.8 mbtc and in a month he got 10 mbtc.

You are a member but you are earning 4x compared to my earnings.

bitsoldiers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:09:12 AM

though am a newbie...i dont earn now from signature campaign but looking forward too...but i earn from other faucets site lets say 0.001 btc.. and also gets some btc from mining...
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:09:37 AM

What I earn per day or per week depends how much time I can allocate to posting. Recently, I haven't had the time to really post, resulting in me not maximizing my earning potential. But that is all ok with me since I consider this as a form of extra income. Anything that comes from here is a welcome addition to what I earn from my day job. I consider myself lucky if I'm able to make 0.04 a week.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:34:36 AM

0.01 is just 2 days  on yobit signature campaign having a sr. member account but the post qouta is really high  compare to others but the pay rate  is worth it since yobit  does pay everyday on each time you post.  As of now  yobit doesnt accept any new members i dont know whats the reason but i think they are now limiting  their  campaign participants.

I think they stop accepting new members because there are others who joined them turned out to be spammers of the forum. Because of the number of post required, others may just post what they can to add in the number of post not minding if its quality post or not. I've read also that some moderators are thinking of removing totally the paid signature campaign because of its effect in the post quality.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:54:34 AM

I have read all the response and I do not want what I am earning right now. Grin  Mine was so little compare to all of you guys.  I am just earning a half of all you are earning.  Better to stay focus right now and set aside the movies and raffles while facing the computer for bitcoins.  I am serious right now.  Stop the laziness inside me and then I could cope up with you all.
ImHash

Merit: 506

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:19:13 AM

Well that really depends if you have a fix salary or you go as you do.
One day I am earning like $10 in an hour but yet still real world life needs attending so only 4 hours I could earn that much, and one day literally a few pennies. Cheesy Cheesy
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:23:24 AM

i think earning of bitcoin is depend on you if you work with hardly so you can earn bitcoin in big amount and there is maximum people in this forum they earning bitcoin in high amount through trading or other online tasks.

That is true. Just like me, I just do it part time. So I only earn bitcoin thru signature campaign and sometime if I get lucky, through exchanges. I can only earn a few hundred thousand satoshis per day.
Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:10:04 AM

Well.. i have started bitcoin about 9 months ago. but after some time i disturbed. so can not continue btc regular. so my earning status is very low. i know that if i want to earn btc then i must go for daily work on btc. so i have started work from today with trading
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:23:13 AM

Its difficult to calculate the exact earning per day as sometimes it high and sometimes its low depending on profits and loss in trading, may be sometimes even it can be negative if trade goes wrong.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:11:24 PM

Its difficult to calculate the exact earning per day as sometimes it high and sometimes its low depending on profits and loss in trading, may be sometimes even it can be negative if trade goes wrong.

Yeah there is no fix profit in trading.  It is not like a regular job that you can compute the daily income. That is why trading is very risky but very profitable too if you know what your doing. Goodluck with your trading. I'll stick to signature campaign for a steady income.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:40:13 PM

About 2 BTC per month. Not much but not so bad.

Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:42:31 PM

I earn a little. Not that much to be able to say but it is something.  Wink

smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:43:35 PM

About 2 BTC per month. Not much but not so bad.

Not bad ? You gotta be kidding me , that amount is much worth than 2 monthly payments here in my country Serbia. I think you really are a lucky guy so keep holding to your coins, cause after a few years you may be very rich and your country where you are located would make no difference if you would have lets say more than 500 BTC in total. 250.000 USD is a sum anyone would be happy to have, in my country would solve my life almost forever. That's a perfect amount, I would be happy with 1 BTC per month as I only make about 0.25 per month in total.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:09:39 PM

And because that is the real score in doing trading, I just can't wonder why people wants to make full time on bitcoin but their desired method is by trading. Trading is really profitable but it's not on the fixed basis since every execution are based on the current price exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: