Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn per day  (Read 26715 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 12:27:32 PM

i got earning about 0.01/day from revenue site
actually it because i have alot of refs
and for now i building this account to join signature campaign to boos my earning

Wow! 0.01BTC/day is totally not bad. your 0.01btc come from the signature campaign right, you joined in?  May I know what campaign is that.? can you send me the link of it? Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:04:55 PM

I usually do sportsbetting , on an average I earn around 0.2-0.3 everyday, with losing in some and winning more than it in some.

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink
ajaxmoor have its own sports tips thread better to check as he providing some good odd sports game mate, i would like to earn that amount too hope he can give us secret formula aside from his thread.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 01:07:09 PM

Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again

Right now I earned 0.003BTC in trading everyday aside from weekly payment in the signature campaign I joined in. But I want to improve myself in trading.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:01:09 PM

I don't calculate on daily basis but my target is to earn 1 btc per month and I am successfully earning that amount from altcoin trading and signature campaign is a bonus for me.

I guess a hero member can earn that much bitcoin. It is already a struggle for me to earn even a quarter of bitcoin per month and you are earning 1 bitcoin already. I guess alt coin trading is really profitable if you know what you are doing.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:46:40 PM

I don't calculate on daily basis but my target is to earn 1 btc per month and I am successfully earning that amount from altcoin trading and signature campaign is a bonus for me.

How to earn like that?  When I read your post i was like WOW!  Can 1 BTC be earn in 1 month without spending any money?  I wish to know your secret, are you kind enough to tell me how you do it?  I will be greatfull if you tell me some tips.  Thanks in advance.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:10:43 PM

I guess a hero member can earn that much bitcoin. It is already a struggle for me to earn even a quarter of bitcoin per month and you are earning 1 bitcoin already. I guess alt coin trading is really profitable if you know what you are doing.

The rank doesn't matter much. If you are a legendary member, then you can earn a maximum of BTC0.2 per month from various signature campaigns. But if you want to earn more than that, then you must have certain skills, which are in good demand. Knowledge of coding, web design.etc can earn you upwards of BTC1.00 per month.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:13:59 PM

The rank doesn't matter much. If you are a legendary member, then you can earn a maximum of BTC0.2 per month from various signature campaigns. But if you want to earn more than that, then you must have certain skills, which are in good demand. Knowledge of coding, web design.etc can earn you upwards of BTC1.00 per month.

Yes and he is part of bitmixer campaign which has fixed payout irrespective of the rank, its limited to 0.035 per week but if you have multiple ways of earning then you can have higher income.
mishra1994

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:15:11 PM

Well right now i am not earning that much on a daily basis well i earn about 0.02btc per week.So pretty less earnings but as of now i am only a student and studying and after few months i am planning to do some investements so that my earning may increase.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:37:43 PM

Well right now i am not earning that much on a daily basis well i earn about 0.02btc per week.So pretty less earnings but as of now i am only a student and studying and after few months i am planning to do some investements so that my earning may increase.

As a student its a good amount to earn, as when I was a student I was not having any option to earn money, so I always had to depend on my  parents for pocket money but you are really lucky that you have bitcoin now.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:25:43 PM

I am a daily trader, I made money by trading bitcoin. I also invest in altcoin ico. You can also see the service section, and find a part-time job there.

wow you are make me interesting to focus at bitcoin, can you share yhow much your profit perday? or per month ?

now im focus at mining, hope i can back to trade again.
Same here. After having many frustrations run with cloud mining sites (I had quit my own mining process with altcoins a long time back itself), I am also looking for some change to have other type process to grow my bitcoins. I'm too so interested to review any real time proof of better performance with trading.

are ex real mining use gpu mining system ?
i want to build mining rig, it's still profitable or not ?
my budget arround $2000
Mining will always be profitable if you ask like that, but when you actually mine for a month and after paying electricity bill you will see there are profits of course but not as high as they were before. Use https://alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator for a rough idea. I guess, mining could not be a right idea unless you have millions to invest for own farm.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:29:34 PM

I usually do sportsbetting , on an average I earn around 0.2-0.3 everyday, with losing in some and winning more than it in some.

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink

Profit isn't coming with the website. It's about you, the knowledge you've got with sports. Also, remember that this involves a HUGE risk. Your money is at risk 24/7, because you're basically going for a 50/50 chance of winning. I wouldn't advise you to start gambling for a living.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:42:47 PM

Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again

Actually you are earning more than me.  I earn only 0.002 if I get lazy and 0.004 if I feel it.  That amount is really not good compared to other people who were earning almost like someone who work to the office.  With your post I feel like that I need something to earn more.  I am afraid with many scam and that beholds me into exploring things I am not aware of.

People that are earning big time from signature campaigns are account farmers with plenty of accounts enrolled in each and every signature campaign. You can't compare that to some one only having one account enrolled in a signature campaign.
Exactly and those farmers will one day suffer since they buy accounts and then use for signature but once they are caught and get removed they will feel bad. Anyways though since its not against the rules I think let them continue.
I think signature camps pay good even if you just have 1 account Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:52:06 PM

i earning per day .0004 Bitcoin and its amount is less but enough for my pocket money and i want to join trading with big amount then i am sure i will be earn big profit through trading.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:54:59 PM

i earning per day .0004 Bitcoin and its amount is less but enough for my pocket money and i want to join trading with big amount then i am sure i will be earn big profit through trading.
Currently my income is nothing but I am planing to have minimum 0.05 daily because this can recover for my expenses and its could be very good for me its need some time but I am very positive to achieve my target in next few weeks
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 12:28:40 AM

I'm earning nothing a day because I only do trading sometimes with gambling and some campaigns, its not that I earn something per day.
Hopefully this will change in the future but right now I also do not mind about it, its not that I'm really involved into the bitcoin right now so.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:27:47 PM

So do I. I’m saving the money for trade after a few weeks.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:12:24 PM

I'm earning nothing a day because I only do trading sometimes with gambling and some campaigns, its not that I earn something per day.
Hopefully this will change in the future but right now I also do not mind about it, its not that I'm really involved into the bitcoin right now so.

You have signature under you so basically you  have earning each day, unless your signature owner is not paying out which i doubt they would.  As of me i earn 0.01 BTC per week with the current signature  i am enrolled with,  dividing it by 7  days that would be.. 0.0014 per day. Not that  big but am happy that at least im earning everyday.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

I usually earn less than 0.005btc per day sometimes my weekly earnings was not until 0.02btc, my income only from signature campaign and i'm not have much time to active.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:25:21 PM

I pretend trade on poloniex and im  OK.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

I usually earn less than 0.005btc per day sometimes my weekly earnings was not until 0.02btc, my income only from signature campaign and i'm not have much time to active.

The signature that you are wearing will pay you 0.035 btc per week if you achieve the target of posts, and I think that is a good amount to earn from signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: