Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn per day  (Read 26715 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:19:20 PM

Im earning through sig campaign and the payment here is weekly. i receive 0.009 every week in my current rank, its not big but a big help for me. i also trade but currently i cant predict how much i can earn.
Use your 0.009 per week as an additional capital for your trading and eventually you'll be surprised that you actually are holding a lot of coins. I also agree that a trader doesn't know how much he'll be earning in a day or if he'll even earn any amount of money because trading is very unpredictable. There are days that you thought a coin would rise but it would actually take more time for it to rise. Trading isn't a stable thing so it's also not-so-good if you'd depend financially solely on trading.

That happens mostly in trading when you buy a coin with the thinking that it will rise by tomorrow but it does not, but it grows later on so being patient in trading is the most important thing what i feel, and as Fatanut stated that it is never a stable way of earning money as sometimes you earn and sometimes you don't so relying just on it would not be a good choice.

Never be a stable income. A bigger percentage now of losing it because of the scam coins that are being created. So you got a little number to pick now. Those are the trusted ones that have been there for a long time. Problem is they dont move much.

yes and if you invest in trusted ones then you need to have patience to hold them for a long term, as it will never give you huge profits in quick time and if you cannot wait then better not to invest in them.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:39:05 PM

Im earning through sig campaign and the payment here is weekly. i receive 0.009 every week in my current rank, its not big but a big help for me. i also trade but currently i cant predict how much i can earn.
Use your 0.009 per week as an additional capital for your trading and eventually you'll be surprised that you actually are holding a lot of coins. I also agree that a trader doesn't know how much he'll be earning in a day or if he'll even earn any amount of money because trading is very unpredictable. There are days that you thought a coin would rise but it would actually take more time for it to rise. Trading isn't a stable thing so it's also not-so-good if you'd depend financially solely on trading.

That happens mostly in trading when you buy a coin with the thinking that it will rise by tomorrow but it does not, but it grows later on so being patient in trading is the most important thing what i feel, and as Fatanut stated that it is never a stable way of earning money as sometimes you earn and sometimes you don't so relying just on it would not be a good choice.

Never be a stable income. A bigger percentage now of losing it because of the scam coins that are being created. So you got a little number to pick now. Those are the trusted ones that have been there for a long time. Problem is they dont move much.

yes and if you invest in trusted ones then you need to have patience to hold them for a long term, as it will never give you huge profits in quick time and if you cannot wait then better not to invest in them.
Almost all investment needs patience if you dont have a petience you are wasting your money and you will lose..
Like in bitcoin that you buy bitcoins for a low price if you seen that the price is decreases .. if you dont have patience and you sell it for low price that you buy it you can make a good profit its a normal that the price will decrease.. but make sure that you can wait more weeks or months that the price will increase again back and more..  that you can make a good profit if it will continue to increase..
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:43:58 PM

Almost all investment needs patience if you dont have a petience you are wasting your money and you will lose..
Like in bitcoin that you buy bitcoins for a low price if you seen that the price is decreases .. if you dont have patience and you sell it for low price that you buy it you can make a good profit its a normal that the price will decrease.. but make sure that you can wait more weeks or months that the price will increase again back and more..  that you can make a good profit if it will continue to increase..

Yeah and even if price falls in recent times then we need to have patience and hold our coins till the right time comes, as we all know that if price falls then it will eventually rise again in future.
haankoammu

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:17:05 PM

I earn around 0.01 BTC or so, From different places/faucet and few get paid to perform tasks sites as well as random giveaways here and there, I think it's relatively easy to earn 0.01 BTC even with faucets, but it's really tricky to get something like 0.10 BTC per day or so.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Yeah and even if price falls in recent times then we need to have patience and hold our coins till the right time comes, as we all know that if price falls then it will eventually rise again in future.
only in just a few coins altcoin you can use this strategy as most coins altcoin will collapse if you hold it for long periods.

GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

Well it sounds like you all are focusing and putting a lot of effort into trying to make BTC directly per day, when you should be using skills or labor to earn more $ and buy BTC. It may even be less effort, you could start a website selling some good or service and accept your local currency and Crypto. You could mow lawns in your free take and take that fiat and buy BTC. 1Hour of mowing a lawn could net you .0312 BTC, that could be .156 btc on a day off! All I am saying is don't spend tons of time looking for ways online to make a pennies or a dollar when you could just work in the real world and convert it if you want.
That is a good advice actually. There are still a lot of offline opportunities waiting out there for those who are really looking. I am trying to earn through signature campaigns while I also buy when the price goes down. I try to combine both so I could accumulate more in way that's suitable for me.
It is not that you cant make money with the bitcoin but it is not going very fast off course if you have allot it wil go fast but when ytou start it will only go slow in the beginning.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:53:57 PM

It is stable.  Grin It will depend on how much further my invested money with an altcoin will go. For now I see not much movement in it. So there wont be a lot profit with that certain alt. So my best hope would be from the other one. I dont add the bitcoin that I buy which are now gaining profit from the fluctuation.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:21:40 PM

Trying to earn 0.1 a day and it's a tough job to maintain that by trading and it doesn't work out always but that is my daily goal.
Usually it's half of that but sometimes i reach a little bit over aswell so it balanced out a bit I think on average 0.07
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:23:57 PM

I earn around 0.01 BTC or so, From different places/faucet and few get paid to perform tasks sites as well as random giveaways here and there, I think it's relatively easy to earn 0.01 BTC even with faucets, but it's really tricky to get something like 0.10 BTC per day or so.
Wow that's good so you will be able to have 1btc amounts on continous 3 months of earning.  Faucet is such a wasting of time but you will able to collect from it everyday?
Yeah 0.1 is hard to earn  a day but it depends on what you do for you to make that amount maybe trading ,you will earn more than on that especially if you have a big amounts to trade on even a small movement you have a profit there.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:26:36 PM

Trying to earn 0.1 a day and it's a tough job to maintain that by trading and it doesn't work out always but that is my daily goal.
Usually it's half of that but sometimes i reach a little bit over aswell so it balanced out a bit I think on average 0.07

That's big earning per day though... Smiley
If you earn BTC0.07, are you comfortable to share your ideas with me too??? I am too curious to know how do you do that???
Can you please PM me??? Anyways, I earn up to BTC0.01 a day with my signature campaign and other selling activities here... Smiley

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

This is quite impressive. Is this a consistent income? And you are earning it from faucet. HOw many hours a day do you have? I thought faucet earns small amounts, but here you are claiming you are earning 0.01 BTC per day. I do not earn that much, but I hope someday I will.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:23:48 PM

I usually do sportsbetting , on an average I earn around 0.2-0.3 everyday, with losing in some and winning more than it in some.

Wow that's a good amount to earn, on which sport do you gamble, as I tried once but I couldn't win it, is there any secret formula to win in sports betting, if yes please pm me  Wink

In sports betting you just have to know alot about the sport, if you do then most of the matches you'll make the right choices, ofcourse not everytime cause even in sports anything can happen (unless they match fix) so just by analyzing you can break way above even.
yes it is a fact, as i was a good player of cricket and have good experience of cricket, i also know abut the nature of different players, therefore i mostly like to play gambling in sports and specially on cricket matches, by the way i make a good amount of money in sports gambling.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:39:31 PM

i do not know exactly but i am earning something like 0.0015btc per day and i think this is enough for me as because i only need money for my net packs and some small needs and a little bit of shopping with the excess money

SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:14:13 PM

It depends, the amount I earn in fiat per day is completely different to the amount I earn in bitcoin. I earn around 0.02 bitcoin per day although i have days where I lose and days where I earn larger amounts.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:19:33 PM

If to compare to me you make really good money. I make much less per day. I make my bitcoins only with commenting for my campaign and they pay me 0,0002 per comment for my rank, so I have to make 25 comments per day to make the same 0,005 BTC and for me it is impossible, my maximum was 8 comments per day. But maybe when I get higher rank I will be able to make the same money like you are.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:25:21 PM

He said some days he makes more as well some days he just loose bitcoins, soo i do believe he invest his bitcoins gambling, sport bets and trading those are the main places to get a decent opportunity to earn as loose, i dont earn nothing at the moment, sometimes i do play some games and i get few satoshis doing that.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:37:37 PM

I make BTC0.84 per day right now.

How are you guys making your bitcoin? Mining? Services? Goods?

Some other folks said it best - if you want to earn as much as possible, don't focus on earning bitcoin directly, focus on how you get paid in bitcoin (for doing whatever it is that you do best) or buy bitcoin immediately upon getting paid in some other currency.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:01:00 PM

It depends, the amount I earn in fiat per day is completely different to the amount I earn in bitcoin. I earn around 0.02 bitcoin per day although i have days where I lose and days where I earn larger amounts.
the same for me, with bitcoins i nearly not make anything unfortunately, i think i earn like 0.001 per day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:42:31 PM

I make BTC0.84 per day right now.

How are you guys making your bitcoin? Mining? Services? Goods?

Some other folks said it best - if you want to earn as much as possible, don't focus on earning bitcoin directly, focus on how you get paid in bitcoin (for doing whatever it is that you do best) or buy bitcoin immediately upon getting paid in some other currency.
that was unbelievable big amount you earned daily, almost $600!
if you don't mind to share with us? what kind work you do huh?
it must be required a very big amount bankroll if you do it alone in trading right?
as i myself trading bitcoin - fiat and bitcoin - altcoins with bankroll below 2 bitcoin , i estimated under 0.05 bitcoin daily.
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:51:26 PM

Currently I am earning about 0.002 per day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: