Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 10749 times)
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:59:30 PM

I am not actually investing in bitcoins much right now,but whenever i get a chance i try to do some small day trading with my bitcoins,but i am not the big bitcoin holder so only generate small amount of profits,but i am planning to increase my investements when i get more experienced in this field.

Yes its better to go step by step to minimize the risks and if you are new to the the industry then its better to learn first and make good research and once you are prepared for it then you can invest  your money in it.
All business i think are starting in small amount if they are not success they will start a new investment until they are satisfied and making a good profit.
and invest more so that they can make more profit..

Yeah you will see higher profits only if you invest more money in it and same goes in trading too as if with higher capital you can make higher profits with each and every fluctuation.
if you are thinking in a wide spread of earnings coming from btc investment you will give it a chance placing a good amount of money and allow it to grow using the alt trading knowing that the percentage of earnings will always depend on how much money you place on that particular alt and it will accumulate more if you place good amount thats for sure.

Yes if you are investing higher capital in altcoins then your profit margin will be even higher and it can give you huge profits if you buy and sell them at a right time.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:19:34 PM

yeah we are investing our money in bitcoin because bitcoin is safest investment and bitcoin have do not any risk than other investment and i also investing my money in bitcoin and i hope i will get a huge profit from bitcoin in the future.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:25:46 PM

Why not? this is wise decision to make secure the future by investing in BTCitcoin, it be would be great to keep safe our reserve into that revolutionary currency so that I am quite sure any kind of invest into this will bring safer future, because none other have potential like this.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 04:32:56 PM

yeah we are investing our money in bitcoin because bitcoin is safest investment and bitcoin have do not any risk than other investment and i also investing my money in bitcoin and i hope i will get a huge profit from bitcoin in the future.

I don't think bitcoin investment is the safest.  We can lose money from investing ti bitcoin alone if it price plummets, then bitcoin investment where you invest your bitcoin to the hand of other people is another riskier form of investment.  Since Bitcoin promotes anonymity, we are investing our bitcoin to an unknown company that will later run if they turned into a scam.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:58:43 PM

I don't think bitcoin investment is the safest.  We can lose money from investing ti bitcoin alone if it price plummets, then bitcoin investment where you invest your bitcoin to the hand of other people is another riskier form of investment.  Since Bitcoin promotes anonymity, we are investing our bitcoin to an unknown company that will later run if they turned into a scam.

Bitcoin can never be turned as a scam but if you are investing in any online investment sites then there is no guarantee that its an genuine place to invest and in long run bitcoin will surely bring profits for us and for the same reason people are investing in it.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:07:39 PM

All wish to invest in bitcoins. Everyone knows its benefits. Everyone is sure to have a good profit if they invest in bitcoins. It can be either in trading, gambling or in any other projects. All are very sure that  one day when the price goes up, they would sure get a good profit back for their investments. The price now is booming up again. Many who invested and bought bitcoins would really gain a lump of profit. Still we have time. I would still buy more bitcoins and try to get a good profit. The price is going to be more than $750 in the beginning of 2017.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:15:48 PM

All wish to invest in bitcoins. Everyone knows its benefits. Everyone is sure to have a good profit if they invest in bitcoins. It can be either in trading, gambling or in any other projects. All are very sure that  one day when the price goes up, they would sure get a good profit back for their investments. The price now is booming up again. Many who invested and bought bitcoins would really gain a lump of profit. Still we have time. I would still buy more bitcoins and try to get a good profit. The price is going to be more than $750 in the beginning of 2017.

Price will be definitely higher in next year and it may even touch $1k so I think this is still the good price to buy bitcoins as it can give us huge profits in coming years so its worth to invest in bitcoins at a moment.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:22:31 PM

I got part of my investment in bitcoin. Reason for that is offcourse the fact that bitcoin is innovating a lot and we can be safe to say that bitcoin may hold potential to revamp the online payments business. This potential gives me enough trust to safely store my money in bitcoins.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:37:06 PM

It really doesn't "promote anonymity"; rather than it promotes an limited supply currency that is provided on an open ledger... Which has it's own pros and cons.  The fact that people have to tumble their coins for "more anonymity" means that it really isn't all that anonymous to being with, rather, pseudonymous.

Honestly, it fills this void perfectly.  It truly is the gold standard for which all other cryptocurrencies are based off of that has value behind it.

One reason why I invest in Bitcoin though, is because it is the gold standard for other cryptocurrencies.  Since all fiat is backed by nothing, it is completely worthless to me except for notes that I pay my bills and food expenses with.  There will inevitably be a "money bubble" burst, just like the .com bubble, Housing bubble, etc. ... The way the central banks have continuously inflated the US dollar at low interest rates just to inevitably raise it just screams bubble.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:10:36 PM

Lol if bitcoin does not have any risk of course everyone will always benefit when beriunvestasi in bitcoin, but in fact people are afraid to fluctuations because it can make defeat
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:28:11 PM

I am not actually investing in bitcoins much right now,but whenever i get a chance i try to do some small day trading with my bitcoins,but i am not the big bitcoin holder so only generate small amount of profits,but i am planning to increase my investements when i get more experienced in this field.

Yes its better to go step by step to minimize the risks and if you are new to the the industry then its better to learn first and make good research and once you are prepared for it then you can invest  your money in it.
All business i think are starting in small amount if they are not success they will start a new investment until they are satisfied and making a good profit.

Yeah you will see higher profits only if you invest more money in it and same goes in trading too as if with higher capital you can make higher profits with each and every fluctuation.
But in the start we do not have to put all our money in any investment no matter how much will it reliable as if a person is not aware with any investment then it is like gambling for him and slowly when he learn then he have to invest more.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:44:34 PM

But in the start we do not have to put all our money in any investment no matter how much will it reliable as if a person is not aware with any investment then it is like gambling for him and slowly when he learn then he have to invest more.

Yup if you are new to it then its better to start with a small capital and over a time after gaining knowledge and experience you can start increasing  your capital step by step.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:57:38 PM

bitcoin enough to give many people the opportunity to have the advantage that much, so I think the investment into bitcoin, so we have a great opportunity to make a profit, either in the form of investment, trading, and others. in fact, you could make a profit simply by holding bitcoin, so I guess very good for investment in bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:01:36 PM

bitcoin enough to give many people the opportunity to have the advantage that much, so I think the investment into bitcoin, so we have a great opportunity to make a profit, either in the form of investment, trading, and others. in fact, you could make a profit simply by holding bitcoin, so I guess very good for investment in bitcoin

Bitcoin can be an good investment for future as it has an ability to reach to a new level in terms of its price which can be beyond our imagination and you can expect much higher profits from it which is not possible with other form of investments.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:44:46 PM

Why? What do you mean why? I invest into BTC in order to make more BTC, I am searching for profits as anyone else here. Also, I strongly believe our current financial system s due to evolve and change and Bitcoin seems as the next logical choice. No higher reason besides that.

I agree with the financial system evolving. All transactions will be online in the future and they would want it fast without looking at many number or zeros if it is billions they are talking. So they might go with bitcoin to minimize those numbers.
and its one of the best reason why we can take the gamble and invest with btc knowing that this system can be adopted
and if this happen if migration happen to financial system for sure bitcoin will rises up much bigger.

Yeah and I think its worth to take risk by investing in bitcoin as if things goes in our favor then it will allow us to make good money in future as if that happens then price will surely skyrocket in future.
I think if all financial transactions will be online course that will make us and the whole country is getting closer to destruction, because online will always vulnrable to hack. how if all financial transactions in the dikes, we would be in the stone age anymore
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:01:07 AM

Bitcoin can be an good investment for future as it has an ability to reach to a new level in terms of its price which can be beyond our imagination and you can expect much higher profits from it which is not possible with other form of investments.
[/quote
If i havent already a family i would be investing into bitcoin all my savings, because i dont believe there is any other project able to give anyone such potencial profit with a tinny investment, bitcoin is the future and the high fees wasted resorces must stop atleast online, we do waste our money into huge fees.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:20:32 AM

Why? What do you mean why? I invest into BTC in order to make more BTC, I am searching for profits as anyone else here. Also, I strongly believe our current financial system s due to evolve and change and Bitcoin seems as the next logical choice. No higher reason besides that.

I agree with the financial system evolving. All transactions will be online in the future and they would want it fast without looking at many number or zeros if it is billions they are talking. So they might go with bitcoin to minimize those numbers.
and its one of the best reason why we can take the gamble and invest with btc knowing that this system can be adopted
and if this happen if migration happen to financial system for sure bitcoin will rises up much bigger.

Yeah and I think its worth to take risk by investing in bitcoin as if things goes in our favor then it will allow us to make good money in future as if that happens then price will surely skyrocket in future.
I think if all financial transactions will be online course that will make us and the whole country is getting closer to destruction, because online will always vulnrable to hack. how if all financial transactions in the dikes, we would be in the stone age anymore

I don't think so.  Online business have layers of security.  Unless it is an inside job, this security will be hard to break.  As the hacking malwayre is evolving, so is the security system.  Besides online transaction had been around for some decade and yet it is still safe to do transaction in it.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:37:24 AM

because bitcoin is a financial payment media that is easy to use. so will a lot of people who use bitcoin.
it is a tremendous opportunity in investing in bitcoin.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:55:09 AM

Investing in bitcoin is very uncertain. You never know when the price is up or down. But the good thing about this is no matter what the outcome, you enjoy investing.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:59:27 AM

Investing in bitcoin is very uncertain. You never know when the price is up or down. But the good thing about this is no matter what the outcome, you enjoy investing.
But you can not enjoy your investment until you can not earn profit, we should know how to do the proper investment, and holding your bitcoin in your wallet is not very good but is only good, the best thing is you need to invest also in different method offers by bitcoin to earn more income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: