Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you investing in Bitcoin?  (Read 10753 times)
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:28:05 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?
A
I invested to the other trusted website because i would like to get a lot of bitcoin or satoshi. But i don't know to how to find a trusted investments website because there are many investment website is scammer. So i am very scared to invest the stranger website. Because they can run my investing for that. Because i already experience that happen to me.In a few days ago. My 100,000 satoshi is gone because they are scam. 😂
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:39:15 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot, so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
But why are you doing this? to make money by selling them after a price increase? or is it just to have something to do on the internet?
And since the price can increase and decrease, you can lose this invested money, what would you do?

Obviously when money are involved it's not just a hobby everyone wants to make profit and investing in bitcoin is one of the best options in my opinion,of course price is not stable and there is always a risk that you will lose money but if you are smart enough to buy when price is low and have some experience the chances are with you.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:51:52 PM

Bitcoin is actually a good asset to have daily, weekly or monthly trading as price keep on swinging with high volatility. Holding bitcoin and waiting for its price to get doubled, tripled etc is not good practice if you like to get profit.

But if you don't know trading than just holding bitcoin for few more years can also make you good profit as there is high speculation of more adoption of bitcoin worldwide increasing demand while as supply is getting halved after few days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:58:09 PM

I use bitcoin as currency, so i'm fine with unstable bitcoin price because i believe someday bitcoin will become global currency Smiley

Yes, I also use the bitcoin as currency in everyday life. Because of the bitcoin can be used anywhere and at any time at no cost. So I really liked the bitcoin because low costs, the future is good, and the market is very promising bitcoin
How can you guys do that? I mean how can you circulate your coin around, isn't that we only have few merchants that use to accept bitcoin and most of them are just exchange sites. I've been looking for a clothing merchant that used to accept bitcoin, you guys know even one?
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:04:33 PM

if you ask us why,then we will completly answer "because we want gain profit without doing anything,just deposite and sit down"
i just notice my friend on social media get scammed 2 site in a row,its suck and i think the worst scammed experience,its why i think bitcoin investment on cloud mining not safe anymore.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:12:10 PM

if you ask us why,then we will completly answer "because we want gain profit without doing anything,just deposite and sit down"
i just notice my friend on social media get scammed 2 site in a row,its suck and i think the worst scammed experience,its why i think bitcoin investment on cloud mining not safe anymore.

Exactly investing into cloud is highly risk, better is to hold and buy at least a small portion regularly and keep it safe into the wallet which is the safest investment. On rise you can grab the profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:53:56 PM

Exactly investing into cloud is highly risk, better is to hold and buy at least a small portion regularly and keep it safe into the wallet which is the safest investment. On rise you can grab the profit.

No cloud mining can offer the same ROI as bitcoin has proven to bring the last couple of months. Bitcoin even outperformed 99% of the stocks, which is why i stay with bitcoin.
Now and the coming years..
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:54:47 PM

but i think every one is investing here just for the purpose of to make more and more money. you can see that a lot of people are still investing their money in bitcoin. i think there will be a very little number of people who are investing here for the purpose of do shopping in bitocin.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:12:05 PM

investing in bitcoin have always helped me to gain some extra money by profit so i believe in bitcoins and i believe investing in it so that is why i am investing in bitcoin and always will do ( but you need to do a little bit research before investing )

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:01:37 AM

Frankly, it's really not enjoyable for me to read all those trader-type "investors" posting here about their plans to make more fiat money. These people seem not to be interested in Bitcoin as a free decentralized currency at all.

I came to Bitcoin, because I truly believe that it is a revolutionary new kind of money. Bitcoin has the potential to free us from the oppressive fiat money system. That's the reason it was invented as engraved in the genesis block. I will never sell my few coins for fiat. I will hold them until Bitcoin will be accepted everywhere and use them for direct purchases of goods and services.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:27:21 AM

I love the concept of low fees and unlimited transfer money to anywhere and anytime not being forced to wait the weekend end to move or make your investement. As a ex paypal costumer I may say im saving a lot money doing almost the same things , even without the reverse option bitcoin is quite above any other payment processor.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:01:42 AM

Since the price of Bitcoin changes a lot,
The answer is right here ! That statement is self explanatory.If you even have a little bit idea about the market,the assets which are flexible turn out to be best investment sources.Since the price of bitcoin changes a lot,there are usually less risks involved ,even if the price falls down way below your margins,you can still hope for it to climb up again.

so I know most of you are investing large amounts of money in Bitcoin.
My first point answers this question as well.
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:13:21 AM

I'm investing because there is a huge upside to bitcoin. There's really no limit to how much it could be worth one day. Of course we have to also realize that it could never really catch on and we could lose our investment, but that's the risk we take for the potential reward.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:23:13 AM

Yes i am investing bitcoin for now so after the halving i can sell my coin to gain bigger profit, because i am investing bitcoin for halving so the price increase or decrease doesn't bother me at all
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:48:11 AM

I'm investing in bitcoin because i see that there lot of opportunity to earn more money like doing some investment on other sites with bitcoin and also doing some altcoin trading which is best because i can double my money in less than a week if the alt coin that i bough is on the trend Grin. I also invest because i can still make money by just holding it because every year the price of bitcoin is increasing because of massive adoption.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:56:45 AM

I investment in bitcoin because I see tremendous potential of bitcoin, and proved the last few years I could benefit a lot from bitcoin. I love bitcoin prices fluctuated. I think there is no currency like bitcoin which has a very high value.

chaprik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:54:43 AM

clear to make a profit. I think the investment in bitcoin different from the others and this is easier.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:59:01 AM

in my opinion bitcoin is one of the best innovations in the financial world and it us currently undervalued by about 2000 dollars so it makes this price super cheap. and that is the main reason that I am investing in bitcoin, it is the best chance to make a good profit if you buy it now that it is cheap. but also using bitcoin is a lot beneficial too. although there is not enough places to spend bitcoin but it is so much better in those few places to spend bitcoin instead of cash.

Only Bitcoin
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:34:32 PM

I use bitcoin as currency, so i'm fine with unstable bitcoin price because i believe someday bitcoin will become global currency Smiley

Yes, I also use the bitcoin as currency in everyday life. Because of the bitcoin can be used anywhere and at any time at no cost. So I really liked the bitcoin because low costs, the future is good, and the market is very promising bitcoin
Yes I also think the same. Not only me but most of us are investing in bitcoins because it has a very good future. Also it is a reliable virtual currency. Though the price of bitcoin is fluctuating now, we will be hoping its price will be increasing highly later.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:49:55 PM

basically i don't invest my bitcoin for long term because if i reach target sell i would sell my bitcoin because honestly one of the things that made me interesting to use bitcoin because i could get profit from it by bitcoin trade even though sometimes i loss when i did it
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: