Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wishes and Rainbow  (Read 4590 times)
johnyj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:21:15 AM

A FED's book for elementary school
http://www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/wishes.pdf

And the teacher's guide
http://www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/roota.pdf

I just wonder why published the Boston FED such a book as their education material, and what it the purpose of such a book?

I also found a nice story telling the metaphor of bitcoin and today's debt based monetary system, a story about the cat with 8 tails

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 01:32:35 AM

They couldn't afford a decent artist or typesetter?

benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 03:21:02 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2013, 05:26:22 AM by benjamindees

This is predictive programming.  It's probably foretelling a terrorist attack or something.  The bankers have a history of doing this.  Here's 9/11:

"Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan" foretells the sinking of the Titanic.

The rainbow is Illuminati symbolism.  Along with the golden beam.

Notice that, when The Wizard of Oz changes from black and white to color, that's when Money starts.

Dark Side of the Rainbow

In case it's not clear, this is linked to the creation of the Federal Reserve and their planned New World Order of fiat currency.

The Wizard of Oz as a Monetary Allegory

The rainbow has also been linked specifically to false flag terror attacks.  (The mural in the Denver Airport I think is especially significant.)

In fact, I'll just throw out a guess as to what I think some of this booklet means.  The three drops of black "tears" represent the three oil states (Iraq, Iran, Libya) without Rothschild central banks that have to be sacrificed (plowed under, re-born into the light) so that the little people can have more flowers (consumer goods, Keynesian stimulus).  Yet it's still not enough.  People are never satisfied because the stimulus is temporary, like flowers.  The solution to the dilemma is to try to give the little people access to more sunlight (solar energy), but this is a very difficult task for the little people.

Roota distributes the flowers that they do have to the oldest people first.  This represents the bankrupt social welfare programs and the failed "trickle-down" economics paradigm.

"Colorland" is Colorado, the new mountain capital of the US that is currently being disarmed in preparation for the banksters' arrival once they release the final plague in order to kill off most of the population, as predicted in "The Stand".  The little people who live below, in poverty, will try to reach Colorado, to experience some of the wonderful colorful lives of the big important banksters who live there.  But the amount of illumination (renewable energy) that can reach the little people is limited, and the banksters are safely able to step on any of the little people who make it out of their hole and into "Colorland".

"Road to Roota" is probably Roto-Rooter, which has something to do with plumbing and perhaps refers to the source of the aforementioned bio-terror attack.

The title, "Wishes and Rainbows", probably means to "be careful what you wish for", because when you take out too many fiat money loans, then along with your "wishes" (stimulus, consumer spending) you will also get "rainbows" (false flag terror attacks and economic collapse).

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
don giovanni

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 03:51:22 AM

Canadian money is better
benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:19:12 PM

I managed to find an older version of the story.  The characters have a decidedly more "Asian" look.

The flowers are also clearly poppies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

qwk
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:30:23 PM

A FED's book for elementary school
http://www.bos.frb.org/education/pubs/wishes.pdf

I somewhat twitched when i read "Look at the pretty SHADES OF GRAY!" on page two. But hey, that's just my own dirty mindedness.

Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own blockchain. With blackjack and hookers! In fact forget the blockchain.
johnyj (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:32:51 PM

In fact, I'll just throw out a guess as to what I think some of this booklet means.  The three drops of black "tears" represent the three oil states (Iraq, Iran, Libya) without Rothschild central banks that have to be sacrificed (plowed under, re-born into the light) so that the little people can have more flowers (consumer goods, Keynesian stimulus).  Yet it's still not enough.  People are never satisfied because the stimulus is temporary, like flowers.  The solution to the dilemma is to try to give the little people access to more sunlight (solar energy), but this is a very difficult task for the little people.

Roota distributes the flowers that they do have to the oldest people first.  This represents the bankrupt social welfare programs and the failed "trickle-down" economics paradigm.

"Colorland" is Colorado, the new mountain capital of the US that is currently being disarmed in preparation for the banksters' arrival once they release the final plague in order to kill off most of the population, as predicted in "The Stand".  The little people who live below, in poverty, will try to reach Colorado, to experience some of the wonderful colorful lives of the big important banksters who live there.  But the amount of illumination (renewable energy) that can reach the little people is limited, and the banksters are safely able to step on any of the little people who make it out of their hole and into "Colorland".

"Road to Roota" is probably Roto-Rooter, which has something to do with plumbing and perhaps refers to the source of the aforementioned bio-terror attack.

The title, "Wishes and Rainbows", probably means to "be careful what you wish for", because when you take out too many fiat money loans, then along with your "wishes" (stimulus, consumer spending) you will also get "rainbows" (false flag terror attacks and economic collapse).

Wow, I'm amazed by your analysis, and indeed, I think those black tears are somewhat oil related

IMO, the banks would like to shape people's behavior so that more people will follow the same pattern they prefered, the flower is money, and plant flower is like investment, if people treat money as a scarce resource and chase for it, then banks will easily control the society through their monetary policy

granolageek

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:02:47 PM

Benjamindees,

Your second picture is completely off the mark.

That is an Armistice Day (Veterans Day in the US) poppy. While there certainly have been greater horrors since, for the actual soldiers in the trenches (recognize the phrase?) WWI was the worst that ever was.

"In Flanders fields the poppies bloom..."

And so, 100 years later, we still wear them on the 11th day of the 11th month.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 01:39:04 PM

A clever conspiracy thread. I wish I had that much time on my hands. I know this is a tongue-in-cheek analysis, but given that this is created for children, I take exception to the premise of the FED's story.

The global economy has lost traction. "I can't stand this indecision, married with a lack of vision." Memes like scarcity for products ignore the fact that technology creates plenty. Creating a false scarcity of technology is the real problem, not a scarcity of resources. If we use resources wisely, there is plenty for everyone. By plenty, I mean more than can be used wisely, not simply to satisfy neurotic greed. Maybe the FED should talk to the Afghanistan poppy growers about how they produce so many.

Well anyway, sorry for the rant. Keep that delusion engine well oiled. I always look forward to your entertaining conspiracies.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
mccorvic

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:27:26 PM

Oh conspiracy theorists, you never cease to amaze. 

The truth is that someone in middle-management had the idea to produce some "educational material". Didn't really matter what, as it was either just an idea for a promotion or trying to create busy work to keep their job.  Something mundane.

This same person probably had a wife or kid or neighbor who "wanted to break into children's literature" so just kinda shoved the project onto them with no oversight.  The project was mostly forgotten until someone eventually just kinda stuck it onto the web.

THE END

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:36:21 PM

Oh conspiracy theorists, you never cease to amaze. 

The truth is that someone in middle-management had the idea to produce some "educational material". Didn't really matter what, as it was either just an idea for a promotion or trying to create busy work to keep their job.  Something mundane.

This same person probably had a wife or kid or neighbor who "wanted to break into children's literature" so just kinda shoved the project onto them with no oversight.  The project was mostly forgotten until someone eventually just kinda stuck it onto the web.

THE END
That sound a lot more like how the world really works.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2013, 03:59:24 PM

I just happened upon this today and thought I'd put it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live

The more political elements of the film are derived from Carpenter's growing distaste with the ever-increasing commercialization of 1980s popular culture and politics. He remarked, "I began watching TV again. I quickly realized that everything we see is designed to sell us something... It's all about wanting us to buy something. The only thing they want to do is take our money." To this end, Carpenter thought of sunglasses as being the tool to seeing the truth, which "is seen in black and white. It's as if the aliens have colorized us. That means, of course, that Ted Turner is really a monster from outer space." (Turner had received some bad press in the 1980s for colorizing classic black-and-white movies.) The director commented on the alien threat in an interview, "They want to own all our businesses. A Universal executive asked me, 'Where's the threat in that? We all sell out every day.' I ended up using that line in the film."

Dark Side of the Moon...

benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:44:37 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 05:39:16 AM by benjamindees

I did a little shopping today.  And while looking at t-shirts I ran across the OBEY line.  This line is created by the same guy who made the Obama HOPE poster, who I recently learned is a grade-A toolbag.  Being the un-hip dork that I am, I wasn't even consciously aware it existed before a few weeks ago.  So I spent some time browsing through the designs.  I was surprised at what I found:

Flower growing out of oil derrick.

Dollar sign tears.

Bio-hazard flower.

OBEY is, of course, from They Live (see previous post).

benjamindees
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 03:40:05 AM

PRISM is according to my friend in DHS the only thing propping up the US economy

http://www.abreureport.com/2013/06/the-last-40-nights-of-republic.html

legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2013, 05:43:24 PM

I like the illuminati ranbow.. looks good Cheesy

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Pages: [1]
  Print