Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have money to buy 1 btc as my investment. Please give me tips to make a living  (Read 1954 times)
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:53:48 AM

I don't think you can make a living with one bitcoin. You can do some trading or hold it to make some profit but it's not enough to live on right now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:25:16 AM

I don't think you can make a living with one bitcoin. You can do some trading or hold it to make some profit but it's not enough to live on right now.
I think he can if he just have some patience on finding the good way to earn a living with that huge amount of bitcoin for me. He can start doing some research about trading altcoins which can help him to make a good amount of bitcoin a month if he just be smart on choosing and when he gonna sell the altcoin that he buy.
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:28:31 AM

You can make a living with these Bitcoins by The following ways:-
1. You can invest this amount in mining altcoins, but now I am not recommend you to try this way...
2. You can make own faucet and earn Bitcoins with it.
3. You can Gamble with it, but Gamble at your own risk I Don't recommend you to Gamble..
4. You can try out other investment sites just Search on Google....

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 06:53:24 AM

You can make a living with these Bitcoins by The following ways:-
1. You can invest this amount in mining altcoins, but now I am not recommend you to try this way...
2. You can make own faucet and earn Bitcoins with it.
3. You can Gamble with it, but Gamble at your own risk I Don't recommend you to Gamble..
4. You can try out other investment sites just Search on Google....

1. Mining altcoin is a good choice to invest with that 1 btc because mining altcoins for me it's so profitable because their mining difficulty is not that high unlike bitcoin.
2. Making faucet is a not good one for me because we know that it's hard to maintain the amount that the faucet usually give to users because of the incoming halving and high price of bitcoin and i think if ever he make faucet now it will not be profitable anymore because i believe that the visitors will be lessened after halving because most of them are thinking that the faucet is just part of history and not a good one to earn a lot of satoshi. So it's not a good choice to invest with that 1btc
3. Gambling as you said is not advisable because gambling has a high risk of getting loss of all your bitcoin. So for me gambling is just for fun and not to take it seriously to earn a living.
4. Investment sites are good but we need to be careful because most of the investment site out there are just ponzi or scam. So it's better to do some research about the site and study on how the site work if you find out that they are paying bitcoin from the new investors then it's obviously a scam.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 11:31:14 AM

I think you should only consider buying the 1 BTC if you're interested in Bitcoin beyond the money aspect and you can afford to lose the ~$500 if worse comes to worst. If you're looking for a safe money-making investment, then there are plenty of safer things than Bitcoin to invest in. There is absolutely no guarantee that you'll make money with Bitcoin.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:08:45 PM

I think you should only consider buying the 1 BTC if you're interested in Bitcoin beyond the money aspect and you can afford to lose the ~$500 if worse comes to worst. If you're looking for a safe money-making investment, then there are plenty of safer things than Bitcoin to invest in. There is absolutely no guarantee that you'll make money with Bitcoin.

Yup there is no guarantee to earn profits in bitcoin as no one knows how long bitcoin will be alive, invest only that amount that you an afford to loose.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:47:03 PM

Your choice is right to do a trade. I would suggest trading altcoins, it would be more profitable. but you have to learn in advance to have knowledge, so that you can make a lot of advantages.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:42:51 AM

Your choice is right to do a trade. I would suggest trading altcoins, it would be more profitable. but you have to learn in advance to have knowledge, so that you can make a lot of advantages.
there is no guarantee to depend on bitcoin for living. i think you can keep it as second option. the reason is that the price of bitcoin never remain fixed and there is a possibility of down fall after halving then what will you do. there for i will suggest you not to depend on bitcoin but try to consider it as an extra income.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:19:32 PM

there is no guarantee to depend on bitcoin for living. i think you can keep it as second option. the reason is that the price of bitcoin never remain fixed and there is a possibility of down fall after halving then what will you do. there for i will suggest you not to depend on bitcoin but try to consider it as an extra income.
yes there are no guarantees, but if you are an expert in the trade I thought it would always be profitable.
if the bitcoin price falls trading altcoin sometimes very crowded and prices are rising. because most will turn to trade altcoin when bitcoin prices down.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:14:49 PM

yes there are no guarantees, but if you are an expert in the trade I thought it would always be profitable.
if the bitcoin price falls trading altcoin sometimes very crowded and prices are rising. because most will turn to trade altcoin when bitcoin prices down.
to me how a person can depend on one bitcoin for living. i think it is not the decision of a normal person. it is not good to depend even on 100 bitcoins for living. for living you need a permanent job or a well settle business. you can put the income of bitcoin on  2nd number.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:20:31 PM

if you want to get a profit from trade bitcoin with 1 bitcoin as your early trade, the only way is to hold it until prices go up after you take a profit then you can start to trading altcoin.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:54:36 AM

If you ask me i will use that 1 btc to buy as much altcoins as i can because they are cheap now and this is a good opportunity to earn a lot of bitcoin soon and after you buy altcoins just wait for the price of bitcoin to fall down a little bit so that the alt coins can skyrocket their price to the moon. But it always better if you do some research or do some study about trading to be sure that you will get good results and not a trading failure.
safari88
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:31:28 PM

to me how a person can depend on one bitcoin for living. i think it is not the decision of a normal person. it is not good to depend even on 100 bitcoins for living. for living you need a permanent job or a well settle business. you can put the income of bitcoin on  2nd number.
I have some friends who make a living from bitcoin, without having a job, and I think they were quite successful. because they are experts in the trade. could even make 1-3 BTC/month, sometime over.

▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 03:38:01 PM

I want to make a living by trading and selling btc. But I am very new to this industry. Please give me some suggestions and tips to make a living with investment of 1 btc. Thanks for your time.

Investment in BTC is like an investment in asset so you can buy bitcoin right now and stake it for higher price and after then you can sell it. Otherwise there are very few genuine ways where you can invest your bitcoin and get good returns on investment upto 50% monthly.

I will advice to stay away from scam and ponzy offers.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:19:35 PM

i think it is no a good idea to depend on bitcoin for living . actually the price of bticoin is so flexable that it is hard to say that when will the price of bitocin become stable like dollar or any other local currency. there for to me it  is not a wise decision to depend on bitocin for living.
bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:32:38 PM

I want to make a living by trading and selling btc. But I am very new to this industry. Please give me some suggestions and tips to make a living with investment of 1 btc. Thanks for your time.
Hi my sugestion is to wait  and hold your 1btc becaus from my look it is not good time to sell btc .. and if you need to invest it you need first fined profitable altcoin and trade with it ) my sugestion is not invest it in scam daily or houerly %  sites becaus they are all scam

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:15:50 PM

I have some friends who make a living from bitcoin, without having a job, and I think they were quite successful. because they are experts in the trade. could even make 1-3 BTC/month, sometime over.

But not as a beginner. And also the Money his not even his own, he borrowed it from Family. You should not start your first trades with a loan. If you lose it in a bad trade or ponzi scheme your Family might be angry.

Better get a normal Job first, save some Money, and decide late if you want to move into Bitcoins full time.

Dc147

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 06:49:05 PM

I'd suggest you buy some promising altcoin at low price and sell when price rise but you ought to exercise patience.You can as well supplement your bitcoin by purchasing a high rank member account in this forum to earn from signature campaign.On the other hand you can also profit from learning how to trade.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 07:10:43 PM

If you only have 1 bitcoin to play with then i would change make a living to making some cash on the side. With 1 bitcoin unless you live somewhere extrememly cheap i dont think you could make enough to actually make a living unles you are some kind of trading guru, but even then it would involve some pretty big risks. I would suggest either hold onto it or split it among some promising looking alt coins. Dont go all in on one though.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:16:53 PM

If i were you ,i will use my money to make a new business rather than buying btc which have no guarantee that it will give you profit.
Btc is.only profitable when the price goes up..
Well,yhanksy,im afraid that actually you are wrong.
You have many bitcoin exchanges,you can speculate bitcoin using two ways: buy it,if you expect it to rise,but some of exchanges also offer you to go bearish:
you sell bitcoin if you expect to loose some of it previous value.Poloniex is one of them,you can try it there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: