Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is Febo?  (Read 647 times)
Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:31:47 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 02:46:49 PM by Febo

It ended up that few people know who Febo is, but since I am Febo and know myself i find they are quite wrong. So i would invite them here to tell everyone who Febo is.

It seems it all started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1524498.msg15357922#msg15357922
with From Above claiming i dont run Febo account but someone else.

Here is correspondence. He send me message as soon as he posted and in PMs apology and edited his post.

Latter On or was next day From Above explain me he is not part of any gang and that he dont really care who runs Febo account since is of no importance ( i will skip searching for that link since is not that important).
Next day he got his gang member or his second account to repeat it and he post this:

Febo told me via PM before David Latapie WAS in the Monero Team etc.
Even though when i posted my French Police Fraud topic they ALL demanded he was not !
And they said that all over Crypto too such as in my IRC logs with them.
(constantly demanding he (Latapie) and Risto were NEVER apart of "The Team")

Then look at this.. Where Risto says..

hi spoetnik just another little part not to overlook:

Febo is David Latapie, it's his main alt account.

My reply on it was this:

@Pistacia that sounds a bit stupid. But I guess is part of this forum. If anyone takes a bit of time to check my post history and davids would see the difference, not to mention checking IP on IRC. But, ...
Every idiot can  join #Monero on freenode. And i did not want to call  From Above an idiot on purpose right now. And check there my IP and i see there is also user named davidlatapie. So really easy homework for those that hate post rubbish.  

I dont really get the point of this. You really think that people here are so stupid to believe that only few people know and hold Monero. That they need to make more then one account to look more.  Or what is the point to make 2 accounts.

I know Monero FUDERs make many accounts to talk to each other and quoting stupidity as will happen now with quoting you how i am David, and that will be at end proof I am, lol.

Then today some new guy show up claiming this:

Kind of funny we have heard David Latapie was "working" for Risto / reptiela
who is also another name changing Poloniex shill and whom both are said to have NOT been
a part of the Monero team even when they clearly are..
And funnier is when i get a PM from "FEBO" who has submitted tons of code to Monero on Github
telling me via PM David Latapie "IS" a part of the Monero team (after the French Police drama)
David speaks french ? FEBO speaks french ? half the dummy accounts they use speak french ?
WOW what are the odd's ?

Lies ?
look in the mirror Morono's  Roll Eyes

I would agree with your suspicions that it was DL whether he is really in charge if his accounts is another question.

Well by knowing IRL David Latapie, i can merely declare that he doesn't know how to code.
Therefore, if one tells you he submitted lot of code on github, it can not be David ! Smiley

So FEBO cannot be David Latapie. Or FEBO is lying about his github submission.

when i asked him what he is talking about i got back this:

So right now i will ask all 3 members that claim to know who runs Febo account to explain to all who he is and how they got so important info for whole cryptography and Bitcointalk community.

I most likely missed someone since i cant read all forum, may them show up here and quote their posts. and then explain the story how they figured them out.

I hope posting in offtopic is not unprofitable for you, if it is i still hope you will make an exception.

Febo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 03:06:36 PM by Febo

At the end I might even end up as Satoshi. Who knows, you can find strange things on Bitcointalk forum.
netmonk

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 03:08:50 PM

And funnier is when i get a PM from "FEBO" who has submitted tons of code to Monero on Github
telling me via PM David Latapie "IS" a part of the Monero team (after the French Police drama)
David speaks french ? FEBO speaks french ? half the dummy accounts they use speak french ?
WOW what are the odd's ?

This paragraph says that spoetnick got contacted by a guy called FEBO, who "has submitted tons of code to monero on github"
As i personnaly know David Latapie IRL, and know that he is not a developper at all (i truly doubt he is able to code any c++), i can conclude that David Latapie is not Febo.

This was to counter the argumentation of Spoetniks who think that by this evidence he associated David Latapie and Febo to the be the same person.

To conclude i don't give a fuck about who you are, it was just a demonstration pointing the wrong conclusion of the Spoetnick thinking.

Cheers
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:10:19 PM

i said that looong ago ..i was suspicious based on weak proof.
i also said he is not Dave yesterday but you missed that .. no wait you didn't..
i know i talked to you on the other topic.. so what are you trying to pull necro-quoting me ?

Making such a big stink just raises more questions.

"Mr. I know Dave" is posting that same retort around word for word too
And i never seem him talking before.. weird.

FUD first & ask questions later™
netmonk

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 12:31:16 PM

i said that looong ago ..i was suspicious based on weak proof.
i also said he is not Dave yesterday but you missed that .. no wait you didn't..
i know i talked to you on the other topic.. so what are you trying to pull necro-quoting me ?

Making such a big stink just raises more questions.

"Mr. I know Dave" is posting that same retort around word for word too
And i never seem him talking before.. weird.

Don't overthink! it seems you have limited ressources Smiley
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:57:12 PM

Febo asked me for this important repost as to why I refuse his search and demand for attention:

@From Above

I see you have lots of time. Thread i opened about a day ago mainly for you is still without your attendance. Will you tell me who is running Febo account and how you got info and way you are so sure?

Sorry Febo buddy but I can't help you with that. I simply don't care enough to research who that Febo is.

Whether he is the David Latapie of the Monero or not doesn't matter to me.

Excusez-moi  !

~CfA~

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:56:20 PM

One does not simply Febo !

The path to riches are paved by the blood of the goat.. to the victor his spoils !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pistacia

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:13:05 PM

One does not simply Febo !

The path to riches are paved by the blood of the goat.. to the victor his spoils !

But where are the rumors coming from and why are you involved?
That exactly is something I cant understood !

Also why the care what Febo is?

Frankly I just care that the Monero price goes high, so let's focus on that! Make Monero Great Again (170M+ Market Cap New Floor Go Go) . . One XMR ought to be 20+, more at the 200 Zone. Yes, that sounds about right.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: