Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]  (Read 21943 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:10:20 PM

He later went into hiding and i can quote him admitting it more than once.
Look on the MEW topic link.

I did look, after you mentioned looking at his posting history. I saw him posting offering to return the funds he was holding:

As an example of the message I will send:
Please confirm:
You have 10 votes, you paid 10 XMR and for renewal you paid one-tenth, which is 1 XMR. Total is 11 XMR. Since half went to dev and are non refundable, this means I will send you back 5.5 XMR (modulo transaction fees). Please state privately your XMR address.
I case you ask, I have my own ledger of who paid how much.

I later saw various people requesting of the funds he was holding and then receiving them, with zero complaints of not receiving a full refund (I received mine).

I also saw that when asked about the MEW funds being used for Crypto-Kingdom, rpietila said exactly the opposite of what you claimed he said.

Kind of funny we have heard David Latapie was "working" for Risto / reptiela
who is also another name changing Poloniex shill and whom both are said to have NOT been
a part of the Monero team even when they clearly are..

No one ever said that David was not part of the Monero team. He clearly was, but went off to do his own thing a long time ago and effectively disappeared from the group for a year or more, did not stay in contact. and did not tell us what he was doing other than "starting a business". Another one of the other original members also disappeared in a similar manner. That's how unpaid open source projects often work: people are volunteers who come and go based on other activities and demands on their time.

Risto was indeed never part of the Monero team, just a community member and supporter.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:13:07 AM

What bothered me about this crap was the truth untold.
You can tell by reading what he DIDN'T say there was clearly far more to it.
His quoted apology was evasive and crafted carefully to not divulge any real information.
And i have a feeling the Monero supporters who got their apology don't even know WHY they got it.

So far* they have successfully swept all of this under the rug and carried on like nothing happened.

And a patsy kid fool who is playing the poor innocent little victim who has been duped is silly.
Wake up guys.. he's the fucking MEW treasurer and can be seen wearing the Monero Merch hoodies.
With the words SECURE written on them..

Now tell me want some punk who can't keep his own shit secure involved with your investment ?
Want a kid who is a patsy gullible little fool HOLDING FUNDS AS A TREASURER ?

Of course not.. that is retarded !

These Morono Shills love pushing some angle to suit their argument only to flip flop
and cry the opposite later..

Like this topic had every fucking right being posted because when it happened
he had VANISHED for months with MEW donated money he held as the treasurer
and later we found out he simply gave it to Risto to make forum games here with.
(not sure why he needed so much to post a topic here anyway)

They sure as hell had no right running and giving me a negative rating for this shit either.
I am guilty of passing along pertinent information.. nothing more. (i was "negged" for lying apparently)
If he did nothing wrong then why did he apologize ? Did i add any false info to it all ? Of course not !
And why did they HAVE TO give back the donated MEW funds ?

These clowns are deceitful greedy slithering little snakes hell bent on pushing the bags on noobs.
Clearly no matter what happens they will simply cry FUD and Troll and attack
..so they can keep getting peoples Bitcoin in exchange for Moron "credits"

Line up gullible greedy idiots..
Head on over to Poloniex the official shit coin distributor so you can hand over your picture ID
..to buy ANON coins

And i will summarize here with this..

Playing victim..

Playing Mr. Security..

Can't have it both ways Morono's  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:38:03 AM

and later we found out he simply gave it to Risto to make forum games here with.
(not sure why he needed so much to post a topic here anyway)

That's exactly the opposite of what was stated on the thread. Do you have any evidence to the contrary? Oh i didn't think so.

They sure as hell had no right running and giving me a negative rating for this shit either.

You sure as hell do deserve being identified as a scammer as long as you post lies as you did above. You are misleading people with made up crap which can very well cost them money if they are stupid enough to believe you.

Head on over to Poloniex the official shit coin distributor so you can hand over your picture ID
..to buy ANON coins

There is no picture ID on Poloniex for under $2000 per day. Do you play higher than that? Oh, I didn't think so.

There is no picture ID on the bitsquare.io decentralized exchange that supports Monero.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:59:26 PM

You have to get verified at Exchanges quit playing dumb.
You know damn well it has nothing to do with picture ID or Poloniex specifically.
You are simply playing stupid little games here trying show an exception to the rule.

SO sometimes you do NOT have to show your ID so there for it's OK when you do ?

Or has Spoetnik pointed out a gaping massive hole in your gay retarded little ANON coin scheme ?  Cool

Keep *trying* to play smart smooth crew.. you fail ever damn time..
And it amuses my bloody balls off.

I think it might be time for a spanking.
I HAD been nice to you guys lately.. want me to REALLY break you off some ?

PS:
Cryptsy sent users personal info to the fed's when flagged.
Hows dem anon coinz workin' out for ya bro ?

Idiots LOL

It's call law dumb fucks ahahhahaha
Enjoy your never ending pwnage Morono's  Cool

Hmmm what does it show in this picture ? Bitcointalk ? Poloniex ? Bittrex ? LOL

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:31:03 AM

superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 08:49:54 AM

Haven't seen the guy for quite a while, what happened, nervous breakdown?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 08:56:58 AM

Haven't seen the guy for quite a while, what happened, nervous breakdown?

He was HIV+ positive i heard a rumor..
People watch out when you Crypto you could pick up something.. USE PROTECTION.
He died of AIDS ?

And get a load of that other nozzle LOL
He says nothing ever since MemoryCoin 2 years ago as he sucked off FreeTrade on his scam coin..
Except to post on this specific topic occasionally to cry FUD & say he has me on ignore.
generalizethis is that you Mr. Fungability ?

Bribe ?
Yeah i laughed at them.. their money was better spent hiring a Crypto-Hitman  Cheesy
These Morono's i hear are looking at teaming up with Russian mobster scammer V. Butterin.
To hire a man to take care of some FUD.

Lesson here is heavy bags are heavy.

netmonk

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 12:20:33 PM

Kind of funny we have heard David Latapie was "working" for Risto / reptiela
who is also another name changing Poloniex shill and whom both are said to have NOT been
a part of the Monero team even when they clearly are..
And funnier is when i get a PM from "FEBO" who has submitted tons of code to Monero on Github
telling me via PM David Latapie "IS" a part of the Monero team (after the French Police drama)
David speaks french ? FEBO speaks french ? half the dummy accounts they use speak french ?
WOW what are the odd's ?

Lies ?
look in the mirror Morono's  Roll Eyes

I would agree with your suspicions that it was DL whether he is really in charge if his accounts is another question.

Well by knowing IRL David Latapie, i can merely declare that he doesn't know how to code.
Therefore, if one tells you he submitted lot of code on github, it can not be David ! Smiley

So FEBO cannot be David Latapie. Or FEBO is lying about his github submission.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:17:19 PM

Well that is a fair perception if you know him.

If you talk to him though.. tell him to consider providing more info on this story.
It would defuse any drama hat it started some what.

Although Dash guys may still want to have a go at Monero about this.
I would have less to bite into LOL

I think the people in Crypto do in fact deserve a proper explanation.
So if Latapie wants to provide more info he can if he wants send me a PM
and i will try and post on the forum what he wants said.
I am not hearing trying to badger him to pick on him.

If he ran into problems then fine i get it.
But when you go in silence we are all left to assume things or guess etc.
Sorry but that is just how it is.. nothing personal.

SO far he did comment on this topic and CHOSE to not saying ANYTHING !

People..
I am not the one who posted apologies online then would not say why.
And i am trying to say here Dave don't be scared just give us some more info guy.
I get the impression he is worried about being attacked or something if he speaks up.

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:18:54 PM

Spoetnik could you please stop posting about Monero 24/7, it's okay if you want to boost your investment but it's getting a little repetitive.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:59:53 PM

Is he in jail? Monero is boring without the main clown.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 05:11:48 AM

You should see the scam topic on rpietila  Cheesy
I could mention other things too such as FluffyPony saying it was only 80% secure and his dice site getting hacked.

but instead i will point out this clown supported the scam called "Memory Coin" even harder than the Larimers who made it  Cheesy

Oh and did anyone ever find out what happened ?

jack3rror

Activity: 94
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 08, 2022, 09:25:23 PM

This just went to far. David is the victim here not the perpetrator. This is just really sad.

Who was the scammer?
Waadi Rachid.

https://wadiirachid.wordpress.com/2018/01/20/wadii-rachid-le-meurtrier-de-david-latapie/

SOLO Mining pool : soloblocks.io
Your farm needs us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: