Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gnosis - the decentralized prediction market platform and oracle standard  (Read 103533 times)
dadrdalk

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:01:16 AM

I browsed the Consensys account on Github and saw gnosis.js repository. Is Consensys behind Gnosis? I don't think it is stressed much but I admit I do not follow Gnosis too closely. While raising concerns about centralization, it nevertheless increases trustworthiness of the project for me.

this one is so overvalued. how can someone really value it more than dash?

In my opinion most of the cryptocurrency market is overvalued, it is something like contemporary gold rush or Dutch tulip exchange. But it is certainly not valued more than Dash (678M vs 118M according to coinmarketcap.com). Don't let decimal places fool you, they are arbitrary.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:32:21 PM

I browsed the Consensys account on Github and saw gnosis.js repository. Is Consensys behind Gnosis? I don't think it is stressed much but I admit I do not follow Gnosis too closely. While raising concerns about centralization, it nevertheless increases trustworthiness of the project for me.

Hi, Gnosis,was the first project founded within the Consensus Systems (ConsenSys) Ethereum development studio, who has announced its decentralized platform for prediction markets, check this article . In case you are interested just google it or join the Gnosis community in slack.
dadrdalk

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

Hi, Gnosis,was the first project founded within the Consensus Systems (ConsenSys) Ethereum development studio, who has announced its decentralized platform for prediction markets, check this article . In case you are interested just google it or join the Gnosis community in slack.

Thanks for the link. I came across ConsenSys on many Ethereum projects, it seems to be one of the players with big impact on the Ethereum ecosystem, did not know it started with Gnosis.
whatsTheDeal

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

hey did you guys hear about Bancor? maybe you can somehow work with them.
check their slack https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:57:24 PM

What was the ICO price, I had a chance to join ICO but passed.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
187undercover

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:37:56 AM

In my opinion most of the cryptocurrency market is overvalued, it is something like contemporary gold rush or Dutch tulip exchange. But it is certainly not valued more than Dash (678M vs 118M according to coinmarketcap.com). Don't let decimal places fool you, they are arbitrary.

there is definitely a bubble with cryptocurrency market but that isnt necessarily a bad thing. sometimes bubbles help get the ball rolling for projects by attracting users with hype. definitely not a bad thing for bitcoin.
PolyPanto

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:18:05 AM

What was the ICO price, I had a chance to join ICO but passed.

Hello, when the auction was closed the GNO price was $29,6 per 1 Gno(1 Eth=$49.5) => 1 GNO was 0.59 ETH.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

hey did you guys hear about Bancor? maybe you can somehow work with them.
check their slack https://bancor-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/

Nice try to promote your project here,but I dont think this will work out.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:25:30 AM

I am actually amazed of its current value. It kept on rising along with Bitcoin and I myself is wondering what can be the big basis of its rise. Well, no coin is problem-free but I expect that there must be a good group of people behind this asset so it can really continue to grow and realize its full potential.
dadrdalk

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

there is definitely a bubble with cryptocurrency market but that isnt necessarily a bad thing. sometimes bubbles help get the ball rolling for projects by attracting users with hype. definitely not a bad thing for bitcoin.

Well, it is not bad for the cryptocurrencies, but it can be for the people who buy them. It leverages humans' natural disposition for gambling.

Regarding what I wrote about market caps, even they are not comparable, as was central theme of some recent article (the whole coin supply cannot be accurately valued based on a subset available to the markets, which can be substantially smaller).
SupZ

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:21:18 PM

Because coinmarketcap.com isn't showing the real market cap of Gnosis. If people would realise that market cap is actually 10 times the actual value they would dump the shit out of this alt...
danman87

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:43:50 AM

Because coinmarketcap.com isn't showing the real market cap of Gnosis. If people would realise that market cap is actually 10 times the actual value they would dump the shit out of this alt...

Well it has a 95% premine for them and cap is not showed, but in short term it is giving profit to us, even if they have 95% with a good control and no dump it doesn't mean anything for market health, unlike other projects who keep 1% premine and coin dumps to the shit due to lack of support from founders.

Lesson: Premine is risky only in the wrong hands.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 03:22:22 PM

How do one mine such token? Is this POW ethash too?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

so it's not POS or POW? can't seem to find that, or is the only reward the WIZ?  sounds like an awesome project.

good luck to the project

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
redhero

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

GNO dev keep too many tokens, it lead to no person paying attention on it.
Chikako

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:23:36 PM

GNO dev keep too many tokens, it lead to no person paying attention on it.

Hope project gets big enough to capitalize all these token amount, in the short term I may see my GNO still raise in price besides the profit we already took.
philhellmuth

Activity: 120

Forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

Hi guys,
I've released a new video about Top 5 projects on Ethereum blockchain, Golem is mentioned. You can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7AsnnBE_Q

Vote for forging Lisk delegate philhellmuth 35% SHARE POOL and start collecting weekly rewards!

WildPromotion - Crypto related Youtube channel! | Lisk girl - Only Lisk Youtube channel!
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

Hello, I'd like to know how we can lock gnosis to generate wiz in a practical manner. Is already available that option? Can I do with myetherwallet? Or I need some special wallet? Thanks

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
PolyPanto

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Hello, I'd like to know how we can lock gnosis to generate wiz in a practical manner. Is already available that option? Can I do with myetherwallet? Or I need some special wallet? Thanks

Hi, I think the best and fastest way to get the answer is to contact the team in their official slack, you can join via this link https://slack.gnosis.pm
Andrew1984

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:13:08 PM

On Polo, I think, is preparing for pump. The walls are for bay, and there are few GNO in resistance . Soon to the moon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: