Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in the year 2100  (Read 14312 times)
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:24:09 AM

Bitcoin can become obsolete in 2100 (hope it won't happen) but it will be a part of history. For cryptocurrencies, it's really an innovation to have. The blockchain technology would have matured by then and the problems that occurred to the blockchain or Bitcoin itself must've been solved. I've read that there's little to no incentive when you run a node on your computer, people who make Bitcoin look bad also, etc.

i like to think that bitcoin will be enhanced instead of getting another copy paste altcoin that do the same thing, it's more easy to upgrade it and offer new features if new technology will rise in the future

That's never going to happen man and you dont need to worry about it either. The bitcoin network is by far the safest network around and will always be number 1

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:34:51 AM

Bitcoin can become obsolete in 2100 (hope it won't happen) but it will be a part of history. For cryptocurrencies, it's really an innovation to have. The blockchain technology would have matured by then and the problems that occurred to the blockchain or Bitcoin itself must've been solved. I've read that there's little to no incentive when you run a node on your computer, people who make Bitcoin look bad also, etc.

i like to think that bitcoin will be enhanced instead of getting another copy paste altcoin that do the same thing, it's more easy to upgrade it and offer new features if new technology will rise in the future

That's never going to happen man and you dont need to worry about it either. The bitcoin network is by far the safest network around and will always be number 1

I agree that's never going to happen all the signs are pointing for a growth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin shall only grow. There's nothing that can hurt Bitcoins. It's safe without a doubt. I would say hoard it, who knows what value it may reach in near future 5-20k per Bitcoin. It's possible. Believe in Bitcoins and nothing else.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:33:44 PM

Grin in the year 2100,bitcoin will disappear,and i don't think i alive
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:58:01 PM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~

Me too, im very excited on what bitcoin could be in 2100. Since 2100 is a long long year to face, i think bitcoin would be more progressive and of course many people will use this, then it will be more popular in many countries and of course the price will increase.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:11:35 PM

What will the Bitcoin network look like in the year 2100?  Will people still be running and using Bitcoin?

So Exciting.  What will the world look like in 2100?  Will Bitcoin play a part in it?

~CfA~

Me too, im very excited on what bitcoin could be in 2100. Since 2100 is a long long year to face, i think bitcoin would be more progressive and of course many people will use this, then it will be more popular in many countries and of course the price will increase.
Well off course we are really excited for such thing to happen and 2100 is a very long year to wait and we wont witness that particular event if bitcoin on that year was still alive or dead along the way on its running years.If it does survive on that particular year then expect the price would be very high and mostly being used by most people on the globe and i think there are also some crypto would be there.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
positivezero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:17:24 PM

Grin in the year 2100,bitcoin will disappear,and i don't think i alive

Disappear? You really mean that?  No one here in the universe could predict what bitcoin would really happen in the near future or even 2100. Yes maybe all things are going to disappear but we dont know the exact date when it would happen.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:29:42 PM

~CfA~

I don't know that bitcoin will survive till then but i will be happy if it does.In 2100 bitcoin will be the most famous crypto currency.Bitcoin price will reach 10 thousand dollars.Again, People all over the world will use bitcoin.Every, shops,market, bazar will accept bitcoin as payment.Government will accept bitcoin cordially and many more....
Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:37:49 PM

In year 2100, I see a world with bitcoin ATM in at every least every medium town. Most of the people that will have a shop will also be running a full-node, because the they will be incentivised to.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:46:52 PM

It would be bigger than before because many people would use bitcoin in the near future. Maybe we would be amaze by bitcoin in that year because something would happen that we could never imagine like bitcoin's price would hit for about $2000 or even more. All we have to do is to continuously support bitcoin by using it in our everyday life, so that bitcoin network would never die instead it would grow more and more.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:51:08 PM

2100 huh? Am i still alive in that time? Hahaha. But i think in that year many people use bitcoins. And i think the prize of bitcoin realy is in $3000 right? What do you think?
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:04:57 PM

Well, all we will never known what is going to be with bitcoin in 2100 year. Today bitcoin is kind of the new thing on the market and it's in the beginning of it's success. But technologies are developing so fast, every year it appear some new smartphone with some innovation. I think innovations are waiting for bitcoin as well and in 84 years it's gonna be not this bitcoin that we use today, it's going to be something different.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:36:14 PM

2100 huh? Am i still alive in that time? Hahaha. But i think in that year many people use bitcoins. And i think the prize of bitcoin realy is in $3000 right? What do you think?
Yeah I think that most of the bitcoin users here won't make it till 2100 to see what would happen to bitcoin but according to the trend of bitcoin right now, I would say that bitcoin is really making a change. As the price keeps rising sky high, there is no doubt that bitcoin will take over fiat money in the future. We won't survive till then but I believe that bitcoin is really having a bright future.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:42:53 PM

It would be bigger than before because many people would use bitcoin in the near future. Maybe we would be amaze by bitcoin in that year because something would happen that we could never imagine like bitcoin's price would hit for about $2000 or even more. All we have to do is to continuously support bitcoin by using it in our everyday life, so that bitcoin network would never die instead it would grow more and more.
Well we can not say that bitcoin will stay long this is what other people analyze the lives of bitcoin because of the supply if we can mine bitcoin in the future.. but i ope that bitcoin will be still alive in the future.. since i am saving more in bitcoin for my future and for my future family..
Since we are seen that development of bitcoin is increasingly fast i think it can be stay long..
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:02:02 PM

I agree that's never going to happen all the signs are pointing for a growth of Bitcoin and Bitcoin shall only grow. There's nothing that can hurt Bitcoins. It's safe without a doubt. I would say hoard it, who knows what value it may reach in near future 5-20k per Bitcoin. It's possible. Believe in Bitcoins and nothing else.

Hord it is an understatement. Everyone should be going all in on btc. 401k, stocks, bonds, savings. The whole shabang.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 11:12:14 PM

Hord it is an understatement. Everyone should be going all in on btc. 401k, stocks, bonds, savings. The whole shabang.
Well you have the point bitcoin is unpredictable and there is no actual price of bitcoin that you can seen in early stage..
It is almost depends in adoption and development.. but because of many good news that we heard like in paris that has 20 stores right now are accepting bitcoin as payment it means more people are adopting bitcoin that actually still not seen news but they are running it locally.
I hope here in my country more adoption will happen since we can use bitcoin for paying bills or any monthly bills and we can use now for shoping online i think this coming following year more adoption will happen.. that can affect the value fast...

Make crypto as your bank.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 11:14:40 PM

Bitcoin will be nearing the full 21m total, it will likely look a LOT different from what we know about it today, and chances are it will either be dead or becoming more popularized and it will likely be a major player. If the next generation gets interested, then more people are likely participating in it, and it will continue for a while.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

Is it not possible to have another major player in the digital currency in the market, the tussle for power among the Bitcoin developer is affecting the progress of the network.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:10:31 AM

If blockchain technology behind bitcoin is keep strong and use by more government and bank system, I think bitcoin will still exist.
You know 2100 is in the future, and you don't know what kind of technology will launch.

chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:44:07 AM

If blockchain technology behind bitcoin is keep strong and use by more government and bank system, I think bitcoin will still exist.
You know 2100 is in the future, and you don't know what kind of technology will launch.

Who really knows anyway? Yet i would rather focus on what is happening right now. Taking advantage of those that needs to be taken advantage of. Probably 2100 is very far from now and obviously i cannot see what would really happen during that time that made me care less.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:40:33 PM

~CfA~

i hope it will happen in the year of 2100. even us are death on that year only your grandchild will know it what will happen in bitcoin. i think also bitcoin in the year of 2100 will become more popular and many country use bitcoin and trust it. i dont think what happen to the price but i think atleast 1000 dollars per 1 bitcoin. in 2100 i think many new coin will come and i think bitcoin also create new projects to become more reliable and powerful coin in the wold. more people i hope use bitcoin and the price will increase to the moon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print