Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XAPO Hot Wallet Service did turn into SCAM! BE AWARE !  (Read 822 times)
Ethey (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:25:07 AM

Hi there BcTCommunity,

ive been scammed. Again. This time its XAPO Service. They are Holding simply my funds from one Day to another! Ive could lost 5 btc at once like this!

Be Aware Guys! Dont loose your Money on wrong Immpressions like Xapo.com! They will simply lock your balance from one day to another..

You have been warned! Try to unlock your Balance until its to late and your Account also gets locked!

Check this Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCVkkBgjNrk

Users reporting over the same Problems:

WTF??

My API stop working, also I cannot access to site without address verification.

??

I have been using Xapo for sometime now but was not an active user. I recently thought to get involved in the bitcoin arena and use bitcoins to make purchases..... Believe me guys, I'm quitting the Bitcoin because of Xapo! They have cheated me out of £250. I purchased some bitcoins and was instructed to wire fund to their account. I sent it and they have sent me an email saying purchase cancelled. I have now been inquiring for over 10 days and have sent more than 15emails but nobody is getting back to me. Believe me guys.... STAY AWAY FROM XAPO! They're just another bitcoin scamming site. Send money to them at your own risk. I have contacted their investors as well..... but Xapo are not bothered they have my money:(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:56:42 PM

I am using xapo from a few months and I am depositing and withdrawing my bitcoins from a few months without any issue, I wish that in the future it remain fine for me and do not disappoint me.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:43:48 PM

Op, like you stated it one of the persons quotes "address verification" which is their security measure I`m sure.

Its a standard practice, like how bitstamp requires as well for to buy more in volume or you`ll be limited.

Also another person you quoted is a newbie account making only 1 post..  Roll Eyes

Why would they decide to scam if they been doing so well.. it doesnt add up.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:07:20 PM

I'm short of words cos I believe xapo to be one of the best wallet so far. I guess this is time to use a paper wallet.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:03:16 PM

oh boy you are so wrong, i guess it's only panic from your side opening the scam accusation against xapo  Grin it's normal when you keep your btc in vault and then when you want to transfer the btc back to your main wallet you must wait.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:05:17 AM

I don't know anything about the accusation at hand, but Xapo has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen.
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:25:18 AM

I don't know anything about the accusation at hand, but Xapo has some of the worst customer service I have ever seen.

They have just blocked my Account for now reason. Iam using Xapo since the beginning and had never any Problems by sending bitcoin transaktions.
But suddendly they have blocked my Balance and are telling me i have to identify. Ive already did this and in any Case they shouldn`t block the btc balance cause its not for the card buisness

Thoose ARE BTC and will stay BTC until I exchange them! Not somebody else! Xapo is simply calculating my BTC directly to Buisness funds and thats a false.
Bitcoin is a de. not controlled currency and is to be handled like gold.
So i have like gold on my xapo they wont realeas my gold and now they are telling me my Gold is automaticly USD!

!THIS IS SCAM! BE AWARE OF XAPO! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR BALANCE!

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:42:25 AM

Well, I have been a Xapo client for a whole year and I have not seen any sign that could lead me to think that Xapo is about to become a scam wallet. On the contrary, they seem really committed to continuously improve their features, so I don't think your particular case is enough to declare Xapo a scam.
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:45:10 AM

Mee to using xapo since a long time...i have not had big amount there but still about 0.5-0.6 btc...every thing is fine till now always process withdrawal immediately
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:05:59 AM

Mee to using xapo since a long time...i have not had big amount there but still about 0.5-0.6 btc...every thing is fine till now always process withdrawal immediately

its risky in any ways! ive dealt there more than 5 btc

cartell0

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:39:43 AM

That video does not prove anything. Maybe your account is not verified that's why you cannot send btc. Try verifying it first.
Also what is that thing attached to your phone?
Ethey (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:57:49 AM

That video does not prove anything. Maybe your account is not verified that's why you cannot send btc. Try verifying it first.
Also what is that thing attached to your phone?
my account is identified. its was since the beginning. the "think" on the phone demarks the point where my name stands.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: