Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Unique Method to make real money , Make Hundreds or Get Refund  (Read 1054 times)
neveroncelost (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:42:44 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 07:57:09 AM by neveroncelost

Hey guys, i'm looking to resell a method i bought the rights from, this method has brought me a fair income for the past half a year, i can say if done well you can easily make 300+ a day, it includes a step by step video tutorial on how to perform this method. Its unlikely for this method to be saturated but i am still reserving the slots to be sold only to 5 person @ 35$ , vouch copy will be given to one hero member, i must say the only downside to this is you need investment but there is 100% no risk and the method only takes 15-30minutes everytime you do it.

Terms & Conditions
 - Price might change
 - Strictly no reselling
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:24:49 PM

Hey guys, i'm looking to resell a method i bought the rights from, this method has brought me a fair income for the past half a year, i can say if done well you can easily make 300+ a day, it includes a step by step video tutorial on how to perform this method. Its unlikely for this method to be saturated but i am still reserving the slots to be sold only to 5 person @ 50$ , vouch copy will be given to one hero member, i must say the only downside to this is you need investment but there is 100% no risk and the method only takes 15-30minutes everytime you do it.

Terms & Conditions
 - Price might change
 - There will be no refunds
 - These rules are subject to change. You will abide by them even after purchasing the method.
 - Strictly no reselling
what? are you sure theres a method you can earn alot money without any risk? First, why you don't use that "method" by yourself as you say you can earned $300 a day? second, why you want sell that "method" just with @$50, although you can earned $300? Third, theres no such things like 100% no risk when you want get profit.
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:37:13 PM

Hey guys, i'm looking to resell a method i bought the rights from, this method has brought me a fair income for the past half a year, i can say if done well you can easily make 300+ a day, it includes a step by step video tutorial on how to perform this method. Its unlikely for this method to be saturated but i am still reserving the slots to be sold only to 5 person @ 50$ , vouch copy will be given to one hero member, i must say the only downside to this is you need investment but there is 100% no risk and the method only takes 15-30minutes everytime you do it.

Terms & Conditions
 - Price might change
 - These rules are subject to change. You will abide by them even after purchasing the method.
 - Strictly no reselling
what? are you sure theres a method you can earn alot money without any risk? First, why you don't use that "method" by yourself as you say you can earned $300 a day? second, why you want sell that "method" just with @$50, although you can earned $300? Third, theres no such things like 100% no risk when you want get profit.

im sure buddy , with every method there's a catch , the catch for this method is the more friends you get the more you make or the more people you know , i am sure it is 100% no risk, that is all i can say , wait for the vouch to be given out and you will see
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:37:33 PM

What is this? are you joking?
If you can make easy $300 for yourself why you sell it? it will make competitors right?
Why not just bring your father your mother your bro and sist maybe your wife also children all of your family to make $300 a day and make your whole family rich

We dont need kind of shit like this, new account with first post LOL you make me laught
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:46:46 PM

What is this? are you joking?
If you can make easy $300 for yourself why you sell it? it will make competitors right?
Why not just bring your father your mother your bro and sist maybe your wife also children all of your family to make $300 a day and make your whole family rich

We dont need kind of shit like this, new account with first post LOL you make me laught

already did , i'm just restricted on my state for doing it but its still works elsewhere
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 06:53:57 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 04:15:57 PM by DarkStar_

I'm not a hero member, but I would like to take the vouch copy. I will leave a good detailed review (obviously without leaking the method).

Edit: Got the method. Apparently it is a video, and not an ebook like I expected. I will watch it later when I have time, and leave my review.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
toodamntired

Activity: 471

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:50:51 PM

I know a method where you can go out and earn guaranteed money every single day. Easily make $400, $550, or even $600 a week with no problem.. Ill share it for free:

Go out and get a Job.

0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:09:43 AM

I know a method where you can go out and earn guaranteed money every single day. Easily make $400, $550, or even $600 a week with no problem.. Ill share it for free:

Go out and get a Job.

Woah there dude. That method is way too saturated. There are billions of people already doing that.
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:59:05 AM

I'm not a hero member, but I would like to take the vouch copy. I will leave a good detailed review (obviously without leaking the method).

since he's the first to ask , i'll give it to him , willing to give out one more review copy check your pm guys
icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:29:44 PM

I can take a vouch copy if you find me trustable enough.
cheers
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:53:00 PM

I can take a vouch copy if you find me trustable enough.
cheers

vouch copy sent, check pm , all vouch copy are given out now . thanks
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 05:18:43 PM

Can you give out more vouch copies? I'd like to have one if you can. I'll provide a good review to better sell your method.
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:09:13 AM

Can you give out more vouch copies? I'd like to have one if you can. I'll provide a good review to better sell your method.

Im strict with the vouch copy as i know my method can easily bring you back profit , im sure you won't regret buying it .
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:50:03 AM

Ok now i am waiting for vouch copy reviews
Is that legit or not
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:56:21 AM

Terms & Conditions
 - Price might change
 - Strictly no reselling
Look at the terms and conditions .you are basically writing ur own death warrant
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:46:26 PM

still up and selling waiting for the review from two of the members that took the vouch copy
tncmdd

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:49:49 PM

Waiting for review. And why don't you show us proof that you make $300/day ? SHow us earnings.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:09:04 PM

Looks like this is just the same as cpa network or CPI CPL that  can make even 1k daily depends how much you make a followers in your account and post your landing pages.. I just want to ask if this is a cpa?
neveroncelost (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 02:00:43 AM

Looks like this is just the same as cpa network or CPI CPL that  can make even 1k daily depends how much you make a followers in your account and post your landing pages.. I just want to ask if this is a cpa?

nothing related to cpa at all ,cheers Smiley
azan1989

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:16:41 AM

i'd be willing to give a review regarding this method.....   if you can manage to provide free voucher on this method.....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: