Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your aim in gambling????  (Read 14755 times)
oceanriver

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:50:31 PM

I think most are into gambling for all the wrong reasons. It shouldn't be to make money but more for entertainment.
I guess many gamblers might have different aims time to time according to their mindset. Because going for gambling all the time only for entertainment is not possible for most of the people due to the expensive nature of gambling.
But I am sure they will not be happy all the days at the end of their gambling with the different aims.

Yeah that is true, but they do won't regardless of how to get a bigger profit than they now get. so this is something that changes are stable and will not come out of the profits. Entertainment is not the reason that makes them addictive, but the great benefit which makes them become addicted. you are wrong, all players will get the pleasure, but pleasure is only temporary

I agree with you, not the entertainment that makes people addicted to gambling. but the big benefit is the main reason why they are addicted. if I see a game of gambling, nobody really fun addition to benefit.
well yeah though i am not addicted to gambling at all, my main aim is to get some quality entertainment while doing that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:19:38 PM

I think most are into gambling for all the wrong reasons. It shouldn't be to make money but more for entertainment.
I guess many gamblers might have different aims time to time according to their mindset. Because going for gambling all the time only for entertainment is not possible for most of the people due to the expensive nature of gambling.
But I am sure they will not be happy all the days at the end of their gambling with the different aims.

Yeah that is true, but they do won't regardless of how to get a bigger profit than they now get. so this is something that changes are stable and will not come out of the profits. Entertainment is not the reason that makes them addictive, but the great benefit which makes them become addicted. you are wrong, all players will get the pleasure, but pleasure is only temporary
My aim was never always the profits. Never. It's always seeing how fun the game will be.
I find pleasure if the game is fun even though I know I'll be losing all my capital in the long run but it's nothing to be worried about since I only play the amount that I can bear to lose and would never go beyond it.

However, we're always tempted to look and go for profit when we loose. I don't know why, but we are. Except greediness and all the other factors, the temptation comes too.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:26:54 PM

Most of the people gamble to get money, but they end up losing heaps of money. I do not have an aim in gamblimg, I just do it for fun with faucets, if I wanted to gamble to get money, I would deposit my own Bitcoins, but I do not want to so I play with faucets. I do physic gambling though, also for fun and because I love playing poker and blackjack, it is most because of the adrenaline.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:30:23 PM

Most of the people gamble to get money, but they end up losing heaps of money. I do not have an aim in gamblimg, I just do it for fun with faucets, if I wanted to gamble to get money, I would deposit my own Bitcoins, but I do not want to so I play with faucets. I do physic gambling though, also for fun and because I love playing poker and blackjack, it is most because of the adrenaline.

very amazing and I hope you do not become one who just wants to get praise, because if that is the case then you will surely get addicted to the remarkable fact that will make you lose all your best hopes and dreams
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:48:30 AM

When you gamble, your aim should be to have fun.
It's better to win money but you'll usually lose more.
Correct , gambling just for entertainment purpose (nothing more) not for seek of income or you'll be ended to lose if you think like that.
Most of people would be lose if they has greedy about win streak and become addict , you must maintain your losses also your emotion for avoid this.
Yeah, we should know how to control our emotions for us also so that we cannot get attached in gambling, and we can never get addicted into it. Gambling is not really helping in our daily needs, gambling is just for fun and nothing more.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:45:46 AM

Just to have fun and entertainment but never to support any of my needs. Gambling is good as long as you know how to have control of yourself. Depending on gambling for profit is a very dangerous road to tread on
Gambling is dangerous if you don't know how to handle yourself in playing this kind of activity, because once we enter gambling, we all know that there are always risk and there are always a possibility for us to lose money because we all know that there is a money involve here and if we don't know how to control our self we will absolutely lose money, time and effort here.
To get profits of course, but it's hard when you don't know how to win it. So it just gambling for fun, test our luck.
I bet high only if I know how it works or after analyzed the game, big profits come with big capital.
But it's so risky to put big amount without knowledge and experiences, many of my gambling just for fun too with small bet.
Very frank statement. All the gamblers are going for gambling for making money. But they are changing their intention just because of NOT knowing how to execute it. When a gambler has the opportunity to earn more money from gambling, definitely he will not lose it for his goal of having fun out of gambling.
Yes, those gamblers who are saying here their motivation is only fun are the earlier looser in the gambling.
Gambling had taught them a very big lesson so they had changed their attitude to make up their day somewhat satisfactory to them.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:49:15 AM

Yes, those gamblers who are saying here their motivation is only fun are the earlier looser in the gambling.
Gambling had taught them a very big lesson so they had changed their attitude to make up their day somewhat satisfactory to them.
Yes, that must be a good move because it will prevent to finish up a day with frustration if you are aiming for entertainment from gambling. Instead of playing for an impossible benefit from gambling why not we can go for easily available benefit. I too emphasize gamblers to go for gambling only for the benefit of making fun out of it.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:51:16 AM

Are you sure that you are playing without money on those? and I think it's difficult to don't have an aim at those gambling types that you know, you won't just learn it for fun and just want to feel the thrill, for sure you are into something when you are gambling...   Smiley
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:42:28 AM

Hey guys i want to know what is your aim while gambling do you take it as way to get fun and excitement? Or your aiming to get more money and have a living for this thing?

For me, gambling is fun and feel the excitement, and also the easiest way to make money, So i have no aim in gambling, Gambling is only a game, and i am playing and i want to continue in future, actually i have a aim in my real life, but not in gambling. Because gambling is not a permanent source of income.   
I agree with you at one point is that gambling is about the fun and excitement but I do not think it’s the easiest way to earn money. How to play is easy but how to win and especially win an amount of bitcoin that you can live with it is no easy thing. However the good thing is that you don’t get addicted to it!
teilwalL05

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:27:40 AM

Just to have fun and entertainment but never to support any of my needs. Gambling is good as long as you know how to have control of yourself. Depending on gambling for profit is a very dangerous road to tread on
Gambling is dangerous if you don't know how to handle yourself in playing this kind of activity, because once we enter gambling, we all know that there are always risk and there are always a possibility for us to lose money because we all know that there is a money involve here and if we don't know how to control our self we will absolutely lose money, time and effort here.
To get profits of course, but it's hard when you don't know how to win it. So it just gambling for fun, test our luck.
I bet high only if I know how it works or after analyzed the game, big profits come with big capital.
But it's so risky to put big amount without knowledge and experiences, many of my gambling just for fun too with small bet.
Very frank statement. All the gamblers are going for gambling for making money. But they are changing their intention just because of NOT knowing how to execute it. When a gambler has the opportunity to earn more money from gambling, definitely he will not lose it for his goal of having fun out of gambling.
I don't think so, it is depend of a person of how they sees gambling. If you see gambling to make profit then it ia hard for you to quit because once you didn't get the amount that you wanted you will still gamble untill you didn't notice that your money is slowly loosing.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:47:50 AM

I guess, changing gambling aim based on your luck is not a big deal. I usually go for gambling for the intention of making money. If my luck is not favouring me, then I will change my intention like I will start enjoying the thrills of gambling suspense.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:25:13 AM

I guess, changing gambling aim based on your luck is not a big deal. I usually go for gambling for the intention of making money. If my luck is not favouring me, then I will change my intention like I will start enjoying the thrills of gambling suspense.

Changing aims would depends on a person on how he set it  when he play gambling but i do believe that most of gamblers or players here are aiming the same thing  which is money/profit. I seldom see users  say that they aim for entertainment which is not bad but what ever your aim is  would would definitely lose in the end if you are lacking  of being lucky that time.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:32:14 AM

You must be a experienced gambler and you are taking your life as it comes. When you are ready to face and accept any different kind results from gambling then you must be a happiest man in the gambling world. At the same time you might have some chances to get some profits (and more satisfactory moments) from gambling time to time. Good luck man.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:40:23 AM

My first aim in the gambling is ofcourse to get the profit initially.I read many said about its only fun to them but for me first profit and then its fun without a doubt.Specially in sports betting it given fun and creates the interest on that match but if i loose that fun is gone so profit is my first priority when gambling and having fun at the same time.
ultrloa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 06:46:57 AM

Changing aims would depends on a person on how he set it  when he play gambling but i do believe that most of gamblers or players here are aiming the same thing  which is money/profit. I seldom see users  say that they aim for entertainment which is not bad but what ever your aim is  would would definitely lose in the end if you are lacking  of being lucky that time.

Really true because at the end of th game if they lose they will surely still suffer from losing money and that could make them sad and feel annoyed, so i think either that all people doing some gambling are sharing one aim and that is to win, maybe they're are people who's seeking fun from it but i am sure that all they are aiming to is to win not to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:16:36 AM

Hey guys i want to know what is your aim while gambling do you take it as way to get fun and excitement? Or your aiming to get more money and have a living for this thing?

I Play gambling just for fun and relaxation. To relieve stress and enjoy for a while. If i win, its just a bonus. I don't play gambling for me to be rich or to support my living. For we know that no can can be rich in gambling because when we are gambling, the more money you have, the more money you can lose.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:53:43 AM

Gmabling to me is just a form of entertainment. Most people should have known that it is very hard to win against the house edge. And if you are blindly chasing after the losses, you will end up losing even more. So gambling should be treated just a leisure sport where you go and enjoy the process and not on the outcome.
teilwalL05

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:40:45 AM

Me, I was just playing gambling when I have extra money or I just really want to try my luck, but I am not expecting that I can win, but of course when I win I should be glad.  Grin
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:08:21 PM

I Play gambling just for fun and relaxation. To relieve stress and enjoy for a while. If i win, its just a bonus. I don't play gambling for me to be rich or to support my living. For we know that no can can be rich in gambling because when we are gambling, the more money you have, the more money you can lose.
Except for real gamblers, Rest of players are playing gambling just for fun and entertainment. So people may invest their personal money to play gambling, not for making a profit it's just for fun. I do play gambling for fun, but I will not invest my money I will play with my spare money means my winnings and signature campaign amount.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 01:18:52 PM

my aim in gamble is simple, i want to win the games and i want to take the money, as much money but i need luck to get this. but unfortunately, i am not play gambling as often like other people so i don't take too much money when i play gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: