Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:28:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your aim in gambling????  (Read 14755 times)
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:09:17 AM

My aim is to make some profit but not a lot, I also do it for the enjoying time you can have with it and I also only gamble in my spare time so that is also a  easy explaining why it is for the enjoying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:48:43 AM

Mostly to get more money, just additional cash to add to my day to day living. Not really aiming to make a living out of gambling. Making gambling as my main source of income is like invading Russia in the winter- not only it is a bad idea but it will also devastate you.
bastw055

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:56:04 AM

I wanna get entertained by gambling. I knew that gambling won't make me rich rather it can make me poor.I play it for fun.but there is no lose if you wish for something.so,I have also a wish or aim.I wanna earn 1BTC by gambling.I know that isn't a easy task but I won't give up and if luck goes with me I can.And I am afraid also because it's too risky.so,nowadays I bet small amount but in future I will play with my luck,who knows what is going to be happened with me?
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:07:08 AM

I wanna get entertained by gambling. I knew that gambling won't make me rich rather it can make me poor.I play it for fun.but there is no lose if you wish for something.so,I have also a wish or aim.I wanna earn 1BTC by gambling.I know that isn't a easy task but I won't give up and if luck goes with me I can.And I am afraid also because it's too risky.so,nowadays I bet small amount but in future I will play with my luck,who knows what is going to be happened with me?
That's a good aim and you should stick with that throughout your gambling career so you will not be victim of losing big amount of money in gambling. Most of the people are aiming for the money and look what they got, instead of making money they are losing money.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

Mostly to get more money, just additional cash to add to my day to day living. Not really aiming to make a living out of gambling. Making gambling as my main source of income is like invading Russia in the winter- not only it is a bad idea but it will also devastate you.
well said mate chances is too small to make gambling as our bread and butter unless we are already a pro who can manage to win using additional skills.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:29:06 AM

I think my aim in gambling is not different from the others who gambles. I aim to win and to be entertained. I don't have something against people saying they gamble just for enjoyment only because if you are into enjoyment there are more things that can be able to entertain you other than gambling which is you are risking money and there's a tendency that you'll get disappointed when you lose.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:37:27 AM

My aim is to make some profit but not a lot, I also do it for the enjoying time you can have with it and I also only gamble in my spare time so that is also a  easy explaining why it is for the enjoying.

Majority of the people have very common aim for gambling which is to get good profit, when anybody play on gambling sites in his spare than he can enjoy this with better way and play without any frustration, but if anybody is only rely on it than he will be into trouble and it will hurt so bad.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:59:55 AM

Majority of the people have very common aim for gambling which is to get good profit, when anybody play on gambling sites in his spare than he can enjoy this with better way and play without any frustration, but if anybody is only rely on it than he will be into trouble and it will hurt so bad.
Well if your goal for gambling is for profit, you're basically opening yourself to greedines and adiction. That's just it works i think with gambling because if that is your goal, you'd be spending much more time and money until that goal is reached

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:26:41 AM

Well if your goal for gambling is for profit, you're basically opening yourself to greedines and adiction. That's just it works i think with gambling because if that is your goal, you'd be spending much more time and money until that goal is reached
If you make your aim in gambling to make a profit, I think it won't work. Because this gambling just made for entertainment purpose not make money. Only those who have luck they can make a profit. Rest of all will make their wallets empty. So my aim in gambling to enjoy the games and if possible I will make some money.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:14:28 PM

If you make your aim in gambling to make a profit, I think it won't work. Because this gambling just made for entertainment purpose not make money. Only those who have luck they can make a profit. Rest of all will make their wallets empty. So my aim in gambling to enjoy the games and if possible I will make some money.
Admittedly, when I fist came in gambling, I was really thinking I can make money here seems sports betting is very easy for me, but then again due to lack of bankroll needed to make serious money I just choose to play it for fun, the problem with small bankroll is that you will not take gambling seriously although you have a good winning percentage but you lose appetite to manage small bankroll.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:59:05 PM

I gamble because I want to make some fun and at least make a little profit from my money. If I have an extra in my pocket / bitcoins using online I normally do gambling and try my luck to using my extra. I really don't expect that my money will return (thinking psychology) because it would hurt my feelings when I lose those money.  Grin

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:01:53 PM

I gamble because I want to make some fun and at least make a little profit from my money. If I have an extra in my pocket / bitcoins using online I normally do gambling and try my luck to using my extra. I really don't expect that my money will return (thinking psychology) because it would hurt my feelings when I lose those money.  Grin

Yes, The first thing is we should enjoy and treat it as pure entertainment, winning should be just secondary but normally we all gamble and try our luck to double or triple our money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:18:54 PM

Yes, The first thing is we should enjoy and treat it as pure entertainment, winning should be just secondary but normally we all gamble and try our luck to double or triple our money

Yup, you are right in the beginning we play for fun and after we make some profit than greed take over us and we start thinking gambling is very easy way to make free money, but if anybody always take it as fun way than it will be nice way to entertain us with this. 
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:24:57 PM

I dont think about earning a living with bitcoin,but obviously having some profit while i gamble i certainly want and expect thats why i gamble.
When i am loosing there is no fun or entertainment at all in it,so my aim in gambling is profit with some fun in it as well,but not looking to make living with it.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:36:02 PM

Imo gambling is both made for entertainment and money and my aim is money. In my case i will only enjoy the game if I won but if not I didnt enjoyed it. Theres no enjoy in lossing.
ultrloa (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:46:14 PM

Imo gambling is both made for entertainment and money and my aim is money. In my case i will only enjoy the game if I won but if not I didnt enjoyed it. Theres no enjoy in lossing.

Well said actually the people sayinh that the only thing they want in gambling is to gain some fun is the people who's rich or shall we say risktaker, but the reall scenario happening when the time they are betting on live is theyll not getting the aim they want if they lose in the game they are betting, and mostyl gamblers for what i see really aim for money and fun is just accesory for them after they won on their bets.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:47:56 PM

Hey guys i want to know what is your aim while gambling do you take it as way to get fun and excitement? Or your aiming to get more money and have a living for this thing?

I think both because we need to win in gambling for we do buy a thing and we need fun and excitement in gambling so its i choose both because when the time i gamble i'm so excited if i win so that i can buy things i like. While playing i aim to win big but the problem is i have no luck i always lose.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:56:36 PM

My aim is to earn big when im always in gambling sites but i don't think that much winning is a myth for me i can't really win even i do not pace bet's that much and for me i think i would love to do some experiment when im in gambling more in entertaining people.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:05:09 PM

My aim is very simple if i am playing dice gambling i play for short time and as soon as i am in profit i leave it, but when i play in sports betting i do full analysis of matches and then which match is more sure and profitable i go for it but in my daily limit and take the profit. As my aim is in long term  my ROI should be in profit as i consider sports betting as my daily business.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:00:14 PM

Hey guys i want to know what is your aim while gambling do you take it as way to get fun and excitement? Or your aiming to get more money and have a living for this thing?

Atleast i earned 0.01 bitcoin then i am happy the only goal in life is 0.01 in every gambling i visit im not that good in gambling but i always had so much fun with it the excitement and ofcourse the money i get and always entertain people to had some idea's on bettings that's it .

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: