10.000.000$ - 3 (6.1%)
100.000.000$ - 2 (4.1%)
1 Billion $+ - 4 (8.2%)
No price is too high - 5 (10.2%)
I am high - 7 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 49

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin price is too high?  (Read 3667 times)
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

For u personally what is a Bitcoin price that u would consider too high?

What can be the maximum Bitcoin's worth?

~CfA~
pagpipiliin if I'd actually reaches the BTC price of $ 100,000. but it's probably not take $ 100k because if it were it not that I find I just work for a bitcoin faucet to be able to withdraw large. I believe even if the price of BTC is to reach $ 1000 + as usual. banned as yet reached the $ 100k just because all the people who work but do not just seek a meeting of bitcoin. So $ 1000 just the value of bitcoin. but if i will choose one of that question. i will choose I want to increase the price of BTC sold for $ 100,000 that my BTC.😂😂😂
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:31:43 PM

There is no price being too high for Bitcoin.
If people think Bitcoin is worth $10k of today's value in 5 years to buy it for instance, then it will be the actual fair price.
Some people will think it will be too expensive to buy in, but this is their personal subjective opinion which the majority of buyers will not share, otherwise they wouldn't have bought.
A few years ago some people said $100 for Bitcoin is way too high!Now have a look where we are!!
moonshine1212

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:34:47 PM

Bitcoin prise can be hight if bitcoin price can be 1000 dollars for end of this year but for long time i cant say what is mean bitcoin hight price because my idea is bitcoin price  is  unlimited for future.
t_broom

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:55:11 PM

Any price more than $2000 per BTC is too high, IMO.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:56:15 PM

I will consider price too high when it cross the level of 800 $ though there I voted for $ 1000.I am more happy and satisfied at current price range.It is good and will be balanced for further growth and new investment.The more price will go higher the lesser it will be interested for a common man.People hesitate to touch high prices markets.In my opinion bitcoin needs stability now than quick increase and decrease.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:59:12 PM

in todays market i feel like paying anything above 1000 usd per bitcoin would be a bit too much. however i expect the price is going to reach around that number when the halfing happens. Tongue
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:00:03 PM

Bitcoin prise can be hight if bitcoin price can be 1000 dollars for end of this year but for long time i cant say what is mean bitcoin hight price because my idea is bitcoin price  is  unlimited for future.
bitcoin price cannot actually be unlimited, if bitcoinn completely replaces all the world money then its maximum price would be 3 million dollars per bitcoin, though of course there would be no trades with dollar then as all people would use bitcoins only

in my opinion the bitcoin price is too high when it goes a lot of down after a huge rise, then that means there are some corrections in price, i think with such corrections bitcoin will go to the moon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:14:39 PM

in todays market i feel like paying anything above 1000 usd per bitcoin would be a bit too much. however i expect the price is going to reach around that number when the halfing happens. Tongue

I believe that everything over 650is too high. Since we have no security what is going to happen. Will the market catch up with gold after brexit or not?
Will people massively dump after the halving or not?

Too many factors which makes the current price or the price under 650 very unstable. We may see it go to down a lot.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:07:11 PM

What bitcoin price is to high i dont think there is a max hight of the bitcoin and that is because the limit of the bitcoin will reached sometimes so if you want to
know what in my opinion the max hight of the bitcoin will be i will say 10k is the max for sure.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:26:06 PM

It's all relative if you use it as a daily system, as long as it doesn't fluctuate too high or too low, too fast. Otherwise it is simply not that important, as it is so divisible.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:34:29 PM

it comes down to the timeframe that you are talking about.

for this week, anything around $1000 is too high. but this year the same price is even low but 5000 becomes high for only one year.

i do believe that bitcoin price should be above $1000 and somewhere between 4000-5000 is a more realistic price for it than anything higher but it would take a couple of years to reach.

--looking for signature--
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:40:49 PM

As quoted price increase is the expectations of each and every user. But nothing is sure of the halving, if price increases, surely users get profited as well enormous adoption happens.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:30:10 AM

~CfA~
Bitcoin value too high? None.
The value of bitcoin cannot be considered overvalued for me because there will not be a time that I'd have to worry about that happening because it is most probably not going to happen anyway.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:40:33 AM

As quoted price increase is the expectations of each and every user. But nothing is sure of the halving, if price increases, surely users get profited as well enormous adoption happens.
That's right nothing sure what will happen on halving but the one that i believe that will be a good after halving is the adoption because if halving will result for a massive price increase it can catch peoples attention and also increase the bitcoin users which is better because it will support the price to increase more because the new users will buy bitcoin.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:08:34 AM

That's right nothing sure what will happen on halving but the one that i believe that will be a good after halving is the adoption because if halving will result for a massive price increase it can catch peoples attention and also increase the bitcoin users which is better because it will support the price to increase more because the new users will buy bitcoin.
if halving brings good price increase along with mass adoption the number of transactions will continue to increase as new users discover its benefits.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:19:04 AM

Huh really an interesting question ! in my opinion i will say 10k $ per coin will be a really high price as its really a big number to get in speculation !
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:11:23 AM

~CfA~
i think so far bitcoin price not yet reach too high price,highest price as i know bitcoin up to $800 and i forget what years it was,personally if bitcoin price up to more than $10000 its will too high for me.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:33:54 AM

from these choices i will choose 10,000$ to be too high for bitcoin. although bitcoin is still in the early steps towards success and a lot more profit and higher prices but i think there is a cap for it and that stops at half of this too high price at 5000

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:31:24 AM

I think 10,000$ is quite high value if we consider 1-2 years time but this could be achievable after decades. The current price range of 700$ around seem to be reasonable value of coin and not high but relatively cheap. So this price can be considered as good entry point before halving.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 11:53:34 AM

~CfA~
Bitcoin value too high? None.
The value of bitcoin cannot be considered overvalued for me because there will not be a time that I'd have to worry about that happening because it is most probably not going to happen anyway.
BTC's value is definitely high compared to gold and even stock market shares. The issue here is that if the price reaches $1000 one day and then drops by $200-$300, people won't feel safe to invest in BTC and incur such a huge loss while gold and stock market shares have a stable increase and don't drop in seconds. For me, $1K is a very high rate and $650 as well. $400 is just OK.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: