Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACT] WAVES = ICO SCAM  (Read 7683 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:25:41 PM

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haendehochueberfall

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 01:43:04 PM

lol 'presale' and morons
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 01:44:03 PM

https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/746737335417581568

Wink

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:52:05 PM

Apparently,there is a new thread for discussions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530257 which is locked as well.Maybe they are updating it ? Too soon to conclude anything.I cross checked their GitHub ,everything seems fine.You're a known FUDIER Spoetnik.
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 01:57:36 PM

Quote from: Jian Jolly on Wavestalk.org
Unlike many other crypto-initiatives, the Waves platform has unique real use cases that prove to be superior to the substitute centralized services of the current time. There might be a lot use cases for it, but let me tell you the most prevalent and featured ones.

First of all, we need to understand the underlying technology. It's asset-to-asset trading. That simple, actually. But the opportunities this feature will bring about is countless and enormous. It means that you will be able to create your own asset (like you can do with Counterparty or Nxt), and trade it against other assets created by others.

Now let's take a look at the real use cases.

1) Fiat integration: If a financial company creates its own asset and says that "I will sell this token for 1 USD and also buy it back at the same price," and comes up with a legal document showing its liability for the convertibility of the asset into real USD, then that asset is the USD-token. Its value is 1 USD, backed by real USD held in the bank account of that financial institution.

Now it means that you can trade any crypto-asset created in the platform against that USD-token. What are those assets in the platform? BTC, for instance, or ETH. So it means there is no need to worry about the reliability and security of the centralized exchanges. Bitfinex, Poloniex, Coinbase etc... In those hackable systems, you store your cryptos in hot wallets, and pay tons of transaction fees. But when you trade in the decentralized exchange of the Waves platform, you will hold your cryptos as well as your fiat in your Waves wallet, and the trading fees are just the network fees of the platform, that is, a few cents.

2) Crowdfunding projects: Think of it like a decentralized Kickstarter. You may issue your own token and sell it against USD in the platform. The positive consequences of such an application is apparent. You don't pay fees to a middleman. Your shares in the crowdfunding project is tradable. So it's like the company gets listed in a stock exchange right in the crowdfunding phase. And you don't have to take into account the price volatility of bitcoin, since you get the money already as USD.

3) International money transfers: That's a straight conclusion of the fiat integration. There will be many gateways in many countries, each issuing their local currency. Now if Alice wants to send 100 USD to Bob, and Bob wants EUR instead of USD, it's easily achievable by buying USD-tokens, converting them in the decentralized exchange to EUR-tokens and then send them to Bob, who will then use the EUR-gateway to get the tokens converted to real fiat and sent to his bank account.

Now this is what disrupts the traditional centralized model most. A platform to be the infrastructure of a wide range of companies which are competitors of Kickstarter, PayPal, and Bitfinex. I hope the long-term potential is obvious here. So why invest in Waves? Because each transaction in the platform will require a transaction fee, which is payable in Wave coins. So the adoption of the platform means the demand for the Wave coins, which should increase its value.

Note that the Waves platform doesn't only serve to the cryptocurrency community, but because of the fiat integration, it aims to be the decentralized network for the non-crypto folks as well.

I hope that counts as an explanation, and I hope you join us!

Best,

Jian

https://wavestalk.org/

https://wavesplatform.slack.com

https://github.com/wavesplatform

https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/tree/mainnet

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-launch-at-exchanges-and-network-security-ef18ba6efcf6#.u8yz3er27

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-weekly-round-up-5085e329b9ec

Anyone can participate, anyone can buy at or below ICO prices at the moment. It's great!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:17:17 PM

Damn right i am a "known FUDDER"

and you are all Investarded Kidiot Profiteer dregs.

Who obnoxiously support retarded angel investing, crowd funding, pre-sale, ICO, IPO, ITO scams for profit.

There for i have 1,000000000000000000000000000000X the credibility any of you shitheads will EVER have.

WAVES = ICO SCAM

Pyramid Scheme Scam #5,203

..only question is what shitty ass scheme coin token bullshit will you knobs buy into next ?

yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:24:52 PM

HAHAHA!!! Retarded kids will defend the scam in which they put their money until Satan himself will cry "IT IS SCAM" Smiley

CanadianChemist

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:31:05 PM

ANN:

Open-blockchain financial platform. Blockchain for the people.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530257.msg15401025#msg15401025
fushh

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:37:08 PM

This HERE IS PROOF From their own WAVES FORUM....
https://s32.postimg.org/n19vq0h5x/Bildschirmfoto_2016_06_29_um_16_21_33.png
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:37:46 PM

Sweet right on Chemist.. when is the pre-pre-pre-pre-Sale ?
and when is the topic lock + dump ?
I of course want to make sure i support dump my coins in time.

oh wait.. what is it ?
ahhh never mind i don't care LOL

PROFIT ME NOW !

I got WEED.. Twizzlers/Skittles, Longboards & SkinnyJeans and FlatBrim hats to buy dammit !

I gotta go guys.. i just heard the lunch bell go off Sad
(cya after school business pro's)

PS:
I am writing me fancy ass "white paper" from under the desk so my teacher does not see it.
smart contractz yo ..up in this bitch bruh !

EDIT:
Our leader just gave an impressive ICO presentation.. we gonna be rich dog's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. Can't stop laughing at this  Cheesy

ICO TO DA FUCKING MOON BABY !!!  Shocked

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

oh wait.. what is it ?
PROFIT ME NOW !
I got WEED.. Twizzlers/Skittles, Longboards & SkinnyJeans and FlatBrim hats to buy dammit !
PS:
I am writing me fancy ass "white paper" from under the desk so my teacher does not see it.

The price on the markets is at ico price or slightly below. Anyone can buy and participate in this great open source project. Spoetnik aren't you a coder? If you really are I know that you'd love the Scorex framework and what is being coded there right now.

p.s. regarding the smart contracts I read the following (https://blog.wavesplatform.com/faq-7664c1d1b1bf#.rb4n3hwiv):
Q: What is the difference between Waves and Ethereum?
A: We are just the opposite to Ethereum probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. We took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Also our focus is on mass adoption, we’re specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and we’ll be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store
eskiboy

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:44:37 PM

Spoetnik   Grin my FUD nigga
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:01:35 PM

oh wait.. what is it ?
PROFIT ME NOW !
PS:

The price on the markets is at ico price or slightly below. Anyone can buy and participate in this great open source project. Spoetnik aren't you a coder? If you really are I know that you'd love the Scorex framework and what is being coded there right now.

p.s. regarding the smart contracts I read the following (https://blog.wavesplatform.com/faq-7664c1d1b1bf#.rb4n3hwiv):
Q: What is the difference between Waves and Ethereum?
A: We are just the opposite to Ethereum probably. What they do is develop Bitcoin scripting, do everything using contracts, it’s very fundamental but makes certain things very complicated. We took another road, where things are simpler, very easy to add all functionality you need using plug-ins, don’t have to code complicated contracts. Also our focus is on mass adoption, we’re specifically target two markets : fiat transfers on blockchain and crowdfunding on blockchain. They are very ripe for disruption, and we’ll be offering a product for a very general audience, basically the main end-user client is just a plugin you can install from Chrome or FF store

Translation, scorex isn't production ready and might never be. Yet millions were given to a team to develop this. A team quite different from the hoskinson team who invented it. Did hoskinson team ask for millions? Nope.

One can only conclude that this is a money grab
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:03:24 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 06:31:57 PM by Spoetnik

Spoetnik   Grin my FUD nigga

Keepin' it real dawg Wink

PS:
No bloody joke.. ICO.. hype.. dumping.. topic locked.

Keep buying scammy ICO scheme tokens boys.. that is smart  Cheesy

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:13:02 PM

Not surprisingly, as is usually the case ICO)
Especially when during his handed out also bounty )

that bounty.... shame.
waves team definitely didnt know what they were doing, and still got 30k bitcoin.

i should stop working and launch my scam ico coin.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:31:03 PM

So much trolling and fud in here. They made announcement of making own community and also will announce on here and start a new topic once they decide on when to do so. Love it when trolls come out to say hello and spread so much fud and do not know what is going on other than to troll hard and know nothing.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:09:08 AM

So much trolling and fud in here. They made announcement of making own community and also will announce on here and start a new topic once they decide on when to do so. Love it when trolls come out to say hello and spread so much fud and do not know what is going on other than to troll hard and know nothing.

You've been here long enough to know that most ICOs don't work out for the better. In fact, most alts in general don't work out for the better. You can scream FUD all that you want, but you know very well that it's always better to err on the side of caution. I'm glad for you that the Waves team has gained your CONfidence. You do realize that the WAVES investors right now are in a totally vulnerable position when the only node processing transactions, is owned by the WAVES team. People are concerned about a 51% attack, but at the moment, the WAVES team has 100% of the control. I doubt Bittrex or the other exchanges that have access to the full node are going to come to the rescue if the WAVES team decides to do whatever they want with the blockchain.
Also, on the thread they locked, I think it is interesting that the OP used to have the address for the escrow account. They managed to edit that out before locking the thread. Here is the original escrow account address for those interested. https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:13:40 AM

You've been here long enough to know that most ICOs don't work out for the better. In fact, most alts in general don't work out for the better. You can scream FUD all that you want, but you know very well that it's always better to err on the side of caution. I'm glad for you that the Waves team has gained your CONfidence. You do realize that the WAVES investors right now are in a totally vulnerable position when the only node processing transactions, is owned by the WAVES team. People are concerned about a 51% attack, but at the moment, the WAVES team has 100% of the control. I doubt Bittrex or the other exchanges that have access to the full node are going to come to the rescue if the WAVES team decides to do whatever they want with the blockchain.
Also, on the thread they locked, I think it is interesting that the OP used to have the address for the escrow account. They managed to edit that out before locking the thread. Here is the original escrow account address for those interested. https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA

Well, let me think about it

(ICO address)13891 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
+
10000 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD
+
According to escrow agreement the funds have to be transferred from the escrow address.
https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD official Waves cold wallet
5 k is withdrawn for current and upcoming development and marketing costs, good moment to sell BTC. 1 k out of it is spent on WAVES buy-back.

At the moment spent only 1k btc for buy back. (≈3M Waves)

Of course, full report will be provided about how the funds were spent.

Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:23:27 AM

Well, let me think about it

(ICO address)13891 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA
+
10000 BTC
https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD
+
According to escrow agreement the funds have to be transferred from the escrow address.
https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD official Waves cold wallet
5 k is withdrawn for current and upcoming development and marketing costs, good moment to sell BTC. 1 k out of it is spent on WAVES buy-back.

At the moment spent only 1k btc for buy back. (≈3M Waves)

Of course, full report will be provided about how the funds were spent.

Smiley

Your figures are outdated. They moved 2500 BTC to 3BPrbYMyzgb6BZHHKFrsETBwtYzLqoXcgr, today. Also, I don't think that your investors originally interpreted that the buy support would be below the ICO price. Cheesy Is that the WAVES team moving some of their 9 million WAVES tokens to Bittrex to suppress the price down to their lowball buyback walls? Cheesy
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:46:31 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 03:40:17 AM by Spoetnik

WOW crying FUD / Troll ? ..nice try scam supporter.  Roll Eyes

So let's get into this then shall we ?

Go ahead and tell us all what in the god damn flying fuck does this mean ?

They made announcement of making own community

and

and start a new topic once they decide on when to do so.

Uhhh WOW buddy is your other crack pipe a fucking dick ?
Take the cock out of your ass so we can hear your shit talk easier and then explain PROPERLY !
"Start a new topic when they decide to do so" ? Are you fucking shitting me ? Cheesy

do not know what is going on
WE DO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HENCE THE TOPIC DUMB FUCK
Why do you think i got PM's about this shit lately ?
Why do you think that random noob showed up with a picture earlier ?
Here i will re-post it for him since he can not embed images..

(THX & credits to fushh for the picture)

So tell us what does that say about "warning" ..can you read FUD baby crying Troll whiner ?
Easy to whine and cry like a fucking bitch AFTER you took a front on us for MILLIONS.
..in exchange for worthless scammy ICO (not a currency) scheme tokens.

You are the one Trolling and posting FUD on my topic not the other way around.

Even if this was an actual legit fairly distributed NON-ICO "CURRENCY"
All of that shit would be HIGHLY scammy behavior !
AND YOU KNOW IT !
If the Litecoin or Bitcoin teams pulled any of that shit the public would erupt with anger big time.
So cut the stupid crap.

When you post comments that fucking stupid you should be demoted.
If this was my forum i would knock you down to "Hero" member.
Bcause you clearly know fuck all about Crypto kid.

Crying FUD / Troll ..a sign of guilt.  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: