Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to know?  (Read 4179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 05:33:22 AM

We have never really directly spoke to one another, but one question thats always bothered me (well 2).

1. Who did you get your spots from?
2. Where are your spots located?

EDIT: Also are you planning to sell your account? I dont want it, I just want to know if the person behind the account isnt you.

I'm from Wisconsin; this is not a secret and it's even on my Twitter with my real picture https://twitter.com/PurePoS as well as my Github

Got Spots was the company I owned when I started mining. My original mining farm was in the back of our original store. We had our own little building right off Main Street in some upscale community

This is the only picture I have on this computer, it's from the first day we moved in and nothing is even done, but you can see the branding a little bit. It was a pretty sweet setup for a couple of young guys once we had it all sorted out. This storefront eventually became our dispatch location with a small retail section in front for the walkins and the enormous mining farm mentioned earlier in the back. Remember, this was wayyyy back when 7950's were like top dog for mining ANYTHING, including Bitcoin lol ASIC's were just about coming onto the market, which is why I got out of GPU's shortly after that

I assume you're trolling, but I've been asked this a lot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:43:54 AM

We have never really directly spoke to one another, but one question thats always bothered me (well 2).

1. Who did you get your spots from?
2. Where are your spots located?

EDIT: Also are you planning to sell your account? I dont want it, I just want to know if the person behind the account isnt you.

I'm from Wisconsin; this is not a secret and it's even on my Twitter with my real picture https://twitter.com/PurePoS as well as my Github

Got Spots was the company I owned when I started mining. My original mining farm was in the back of our original store. We had our own little building right off Main Street in some upscale community

This is the only picture I have on this computer, it's from the first day we moved in and nothing is even done, but you can see the branding a little bit. It was a pretty sweet setup for a couple of young guys once we had it all sorted out. This storefront eventually became our dispatch location with a small retail section in front for the walkins and the enormous mining farm mentioned earlier in the back. Remember, this was wayyyy back when 7950's were like top dog for mining ANYTHING, including Bitcoin lol ASIC's were just about coming onto the market, which is why I got out of GPU's shortly after that

I assume you're trolling, but I've been asked this a lot

Not so much trolling as joking, but thank you for the story Smiley.

EDIT: you didnt answer my third question!

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:46:40 AM

BCX and I have not met offline, but I do know who BCX really is, or who I believe them to be, which was confirmed by them directly. I would hope we have enough of a respect for each other not to lie about something I obviously would never put out there. If I was lied to, so be it

Thanks that i think answered my question.
I was a *little* curious if you knew BCX IRL (like a good buddy down the road type of thing)
I thought you said waaay back on Cryptsy chat years ago he lived down the street from you too.
Maybe a bad memory though i don't know..

I really don't care about peoples real names around Crypto though.
I try and have a don't ask don't tell policy  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:26:48 AM

I don't care who people are if they want to be anonymous. The reason I dug deep in this case was because people were talking crazy and I wanted to help them clean up some personal info I found; foul play is not something I would ever condone. Spiders never forget who you are until you trick them. That information is now scrubbed as far as I know. I have not told a soul cuz that's kinda how I roll

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:31:19 AM

As a personal note, though, I very much like BCX both as a persona on the forums and as the person I've spoken with in private

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:33:05 AM

Nobody on these forums could afford it   Kiss

Cash is king, though, right..?   Wink

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 06:35:24 AM

Here's a funny one.. Spoetnik once offered me his account for free.. have I been him this whole time!?

TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

Nobody on these forums could afford it   Kiss

True! I offered mine up in a separate thread tonight for $100k (am I joking, who knows! Grin)

Nobody on these forums could afford it   Kiss

No, no you are not lol.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:28:23 PM

Are you sure!?

qwizzie
Legendary

Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:37:22 PM

What would you like to know?

i would like to know the future

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:46:18 PM

Are you sure!?
You need to forget the recent past and forge ahead with DIGICUBE. Nobody can stop you - the sky is your limit.

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:54:49 PM

Tomorrow (its 9:53 PM here) will be 4th of July. Part of the day will be... day, which will later become night. Am I right? Smiley

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 07:19:34 PM

In the next 24 hours, there will be thousands of missing fingers and blown up limbs from people mixing alcohol and fireworks lol

qwizzie
Legendary

Merit: 1245

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:43:47 PM

In the next 24 hours, there will be thousands of missing fingers and blown up limbs from people mixing alcohol and fireworks lol

i knew that John Conner was just full of crap .. although he did mention blown up limbs  Undecided

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:31:17 PM

Here's a funny one.. Spoetnik once offered me his account for free.. have I been him this whole time!?

Your posting garbage on this topic bud.. no real answers to anything.

I ALREADY POSTED that on this topic and you deleted my comment.
..then PM'd me you better do it before the mods did  Cheesy

I deleted that post so he doesn't delete the thread, that's all

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 04:05:08 PM

Your posting garbage on this topic bud.. no real answers to anything.

I ALREADY POSTED that on this topic and you deleted my comment.
..then PM'd me you better do it before the mods did  Cheesy

I deleted that post so he doesn't delete the thread, that's all

Ask a real question if you want a real answer

I deleted your post because you were bashing mprep and I don't want him to remove the thread because of thin skin, that's all

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 04:25:09 PM

I have answered all the questions in short-form here:  http://statmine.online/news/u/iGotSpots

raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:27:26 PM

last ico scams that you know? (i dont know what you know so it's hard to do the proper questions  Tongue)
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 04:31:36 PM

last ico scams that you know? (i dont know what you know so it's hard to do the proper questions  Tongue)

All of them  Wink

StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:35:29 PM

What's that smell? Is it my bum?

On a serious note:

Do you believe crypto will ever gain the mainstream adoption that people on here believe it will, or do you believe that most people on here don't really care about adoption as long as they increase the fiat value of their holdings? (even if they never actually cash out!)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: