Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH COIN HAS THE LOWEST ANNUAL CREATION INFLATION ?  (Read 1757 times)
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:02:32 AM

See NXT, NEM, QORA, etc.

super fast emission curves.

You recommend coins that all had their entire supply generated in the genesisblock but then dare to call Uno 'super fast emission'. This is inconsistent reasoning. You've got ulterior motives. gtfo

I recommended coins that have 0% inflation, as requested by the OP. I'm not a fan of any of them, but at least the don't pretend to be something that they're not, i.e., fairly distributed PoW coins.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:28:48 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 03:48:48 AM by gustav

I recommended coins that have 0% inflation, as requested by the OP. I'm not a fan of any of them, but at least the don't pretend to be something that they're not, i.e., fairly distributed PoW coins.

You're talking out of your ass, sorry.

Here's the table, blocktime was 3 minutes, always. Nothing was ever changed in the emission. The coin forked exactly once and that was to implement auxpow (merge mining) with bitcoin.
Everything is documented in the blockexplorer. Care to provide something to back your talk up? Probably not,eh?

Blockreward fell exponential. There is no better way to produce a low inflation coin.
Uno is bitcoin on steroids.

B=blockreward

Have a magnificent day.
gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:04:27 AM

Uno can be directly traded for precious metals at coaex or with other people in the community btw if that is what people are looking for. Uno-community is a cluster of gold and silverbugs.

99% of other coins pale im comparison especially in a fiat-meltdown-scenario.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

Omg I've unleashed the UNO shitpumpers  Shocked

My apologies OP...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:01:50 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 04:53:45 PM by BitcoinNational

ARRRRH!  
m8te!!

Wait UNO last pumped in 2014, we kinda of suck at pumping.

Last price spike lasted 20min (x3) looks like it was BigVern attempting to corner the market, later we had his cryptsy UN coins seized 'lawfully', and he then dumped his backup stack.  So the latest UNO shitpumper was BigVern.  And if he can't pump it, doubt any one could ... cuz it might be the most transparent chain in crypto.

the UNO shitpumpers truck
we'll be bigger than URO!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
balu2

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:37:54 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 04:35:50 PM by balu2

2014 bullrun was 11 months straight upside.
Uno market is hard to pump and dump. Community won't tollerate it. Now last scammer Vern is out. Future is bright and lasting growth is on the cards.

This thread is now about Unobtanium  Smiley

balu2

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:47:01 PM

jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:30:49 PM

Lol brigading shitcoiners invading threads and spamming memes, the hallmarks of a legitimate and serious project. Again, sorry for provoking them op, may your thread rest in peace.
balu2

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:51:51 AM

Lol brigading shitcoiners invading threads and spamming memes, the hallmarks of a legitimate and serious project. Again, sorry for provoking them op, may your thread rest in peace.

lol, go buy some ducknotes  Tongue

Shall we discuss the distribution of NXt? Or the history of closed source Qora?
What do you have to offer to OP besides heavily monopolized tokens?

Please enlighten us with the alternatives to "the one".

Got low inflation POW to show? Which one?
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:59:27 AM

I have some ducknotes from mining early on, but it's dead in the water because it emitted its coins so fast that people don't want to invest in something they feel (understandably so) might be controlled by one or a few early miners, and duckdarkdigitalnotes actually offer some improvements in the technology that it forked from, such as encrypted on and off blockchain messaging and interest bearing deposits, unlike the shitcoin you're pushing repeatedly which only had fast emission and no additional features or technological improvements.

The OP didn't ask about POW v. POS or anything else, merely lowest annual creation inflation. Keep staying off topic and shilling your rare and valuable garbage, I'm sure you're attracting lots of "investors".
balu2

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:26:14 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 04:36:32 AM by balu2

I have some ducknotes from mining early on, but it's dead in the water because it emitted its coins so fast that people don't want to invest in something they feel (understandably so) might be controlled by one or a few early miners, and duckdarkdigitalnotes actually offer some improvements in the technology that it forked from, such as encrypted on and off blockchain messaging and interest bearing deposits, unlike the shitcoin you're pushing repeatedly which only had fast emission and no additional features or technological improvements.

The OP didn't ask about POW v. POS or anything else, merely lowest annual creation inflation. Keep staying off topic and shilling your rare and valuable garbage, I'm sure you're attracting lots of "investors".

OP didn't ask about anon-coins either Mr. anon-pos-shitcoin-pumper. Can you link the ann of your "interesting bearing" ducktales-coin?
you understand 'interest = inflation', do you? Interest is debasement too.

So 'encrypted messaging' is what gives your coin value? lol (bitmessage is for free btw)

ann-link to your shitcoin please
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:56:45 AM

OP didn't ask about anon-coins either Mr. anon-pos-shitcoin-pumper. Can you link the ann of your "interesting bearing" ducktales-coin?
you understand 'interest = inflation', do you? Interest is debasement too.

So 'encrypted messaging' is what gives your coin value? lol (bitmessage is for free btw)

ann-link to your shitcoin please

It has lower inflation than the coin your promoting:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.0

Digitaldarkducknote has ~6.86B coins in circulation and will emit around 19.7M in the next twelve months for an inflation rate of about 0.3%.

Unobtanium has ~197k coins in circulation and will emit around 2600 in the next year for an inflation rate of about 1.3%.

Sorry to bring math into the discussion, maybe if you post some more memes you'll convince some folks that UNO is really a great opportunity for...something.

I don't hold any of the coins I mentioned except for digitalnote, and I don't hold very much of that. I was just mentioning coins that I knew had very little or no inflation, and also taking the time to call a shitcoin a shitcoin. Keep bashing ducknote and derailing the thread, the fucks I give are approximately zero. Happy independence day Smiley
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

i liked ducknote, but i liked UNO more.

we can agree to disagree, jwin is a respectable fellow, so just a little more roughhousing and teasing, like your math sucks, UN will emit far less than 1000 coins over the next 12 months ... still has more halvings to come too ... currently in era #10 Wink

so what do we got:

iX : 0% (no more blockreward) network supported by fees
i0 : 0% (no more blockreward) network supported by fees
UNO : under 0.5% (micro-blockreward for next 300 years)
digitalnote : 0.3%
NXT: ?
NEM: ?
QoRa: ?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:02:07 PM

i liked ducknote, but i liked UNO more.

we can agree to disagree, jwin is a respectable fellow, so just a little more roughhousing and teasing, like your math sucks, UN will emit far less than 1000 coins over the next 12 months ... still has more halvings to come too ... currently in era #10 Wink

so what do we got:

iX : 0% (no more blockreward) network supported by fees
i0 : 0% (no more blockreward) network supported by fees
UNO : under 0.5% (micro-blockreward for next 300 years)
digitalnote : 0.3%
NXT: ?
NEM: ?
QoRa: ?

You're right, it's about 540 UNO in next year. I took block reward times number of blocks in a year last night, and I must have had wrong block reward. This time accounted for decay that will happen in 100k blocks and everything, and inflation comes out to ~0.3%, so very similar to digitaldarkducknote.

NXT, NEM, and QORA are all 0% - tx fees alone reward "forgers".

As an aside, and I'm really not trying to push the dnote just correct misinformation, but the messaging feature is different than bitmessage because in bitmessage the messages are transient - if you're not on the network when it's sent, or within 2 days, then you will never receive it. Digitalnote has an option to put it on the blockchain where it can received at any point in the future, or send it by mempool in which case is "self-destructs" after 14 hours or so.
balu2

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:21:01 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2017, 05:08:16 AM by balu2

Sure, no hard feelings for jwin. He seems intelligent and is just like everyone else. All good  Grin If he just wouldn't hate on my investement so intensely that'd be great.  Roll Eyes

About XDN: i haven't determined if XDN works how advertised but i'm sure if it does a low-inflation-coin can just implement that feature while implementing a fair launch and low inflation into a coin that didn't have it to begin with is an impossible task.
The monetary properties of a coin are there from launch or they aren't. It can't be changed in the future like some anon-feature that's trivial to add to any existing coin if and only if it would actually work.

I personally don't see a lot of value in anon-coins because LTC is the most effective BTC-mixer there is. Makes anon-coins nearly pointless imo.

Also note how messages on the blockchain would actually bloat it real fast in case it was ever used by a broader audience. Blockchains as messaging systems aren't really viable currently imo. Also usecase is questionable but i said that already.
jwinterm
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:11:41 PM

For the record, I didn't shill anything. I said several times that I think the dev instamined digitaldarkducknote due to very fast emission and low hashrate at the beginning (if that's shilling, then OK, I guess), and I only hold a small amount I mined. I would never touch PoS coins, especially ICO garbage like NXT, NEM, and Qora. I came in and tried to answer OP's question based on what I knew about some low inflation coins. There's only been one coin getting shilled in this thread, and it hasn't been by me.
Mokuton

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

WAVES has a set supply at 100,000,000 and rewards will be fees. So zero inflation I guess
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: