Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1,000 bitcoins  (Read 3736 times)
Everan426 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:58:35 AM

Hi,

I just recently bought 1,000 bitcoins and want to use my position to be an OTC trader. I understand that many people are selling and buying bitcoins at 5%, I thought I can sell or buy bitcoins at 3%. So those who are selling and buying at over 5% can buy or sell bitcoins from me to sell to their customers to make 2% or higher (this figure comes from over 5% - 3%) so I can make 1% or 2% and those selling and buying over 5% can make the difference. It's kind of arbitrage for otc traders.

PM me if you are interested Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:14:31 AM

Im believe if there are some people who own 1k btc, but i doubt if you're one of them except you provide some proofs if you were bought 1k btc (around $640000). And also with that very huge amount, why you still want people investing in you (trader)? You can make huge amount with your money.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:21:30 AM

Hi,

I just recently bought 1,000 bitcoins and want to use my position to be an OTC trader. I understand that many people are selling and buying bitcoins at 5%, I thought I can sell or buy bitcoins at 3%. So those who are selling and buying at over 5% can buy or sell bitcoins from me to sell to their customers to make 2% or higher (this figure comes from over 5% - 3%) so I can make 1% or 2% and those selling and buying over 5% can make the difference. It's kind of arbitrage for otc traders.

Wow thats a huge amount and thats a great deal. If i have just enough funds in my bank account I will not think twice but I guess its not for me. With that huge amount if carefully traded you will earn a huge profit in a few days. I suggest that you make a trading site, you have a huge capital maybe you should establish one. Its hard to find customers without a website though.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:31:44 AM

did you really buy such huge amount ? can you show us some proofs ? because we cannot believe that a newbie who is new here bought that much coins. but if you really bought it i would like to give you a suggestion : trade with small amounts to prevent scam and also trade with higher ranked members only. good luck.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:33:47 AM

You have to atleast show those bitcoin in your address with signed message before we believe you have 1000 bitcoin. You are newbie so nobody gonna beleive you, 1000 bitcoin is really large number.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:49:17 AM

DO you have any website?? Any proof of ownership of 1000 bitcoin? Any credentials??

People will not believe you unless you show them some proof. Also it is a good idea to use escrow of funds before initiating any big transaction with anyone. Do you have any previous experience as an exchanger? Please let us know more about you so that we can believe you before initiating any financial transaction with you.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:44:18 AM

Hi,

Can you provide any proof to verify that you are holding 1000 btc?

Where have you bought such large amount of bitcoins?

I think that this 2% profit doesn`t cover all the risks involved....

Good luck with you business OP  Wink

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:21:50 AM

Do you have any proof that you own 1k btc in your wallet.. and i think its hard to trade here or deal if you are just newbie.. so i think its impossible to get costumers here.. better to trade in local bitcoin..
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:09:05 PM

i don't know if you were really have 1000 bitcoins or not but if you want to trade in these forum first of all you have to built your own trust because majority people here won't trade with newbie rank with no escrow so for safety trade escrow are necessary here
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:35:32 PM

i would be wary of this lads, a newbie on here offering to make you money, without proof of recent 1000btc purchase i would stay well clear.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 12:12:16 AM

Not really a problem if he uses escrow or gives the bitcoin first.
Although it is quite hard to believe someone bought this much OTC.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:44:29 AM

Without a signed message from an address that has such amount its very hard to believe in you. Besides that if you make your investment alone you will be able to earn a lot with low changes at crypto currencies.
Everan426 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:06:15 AM

I can trade on localbitcoin for escrow

i would be wary of this lads, a newbie on here offering to make you money, without proof of recent 1000btc purchase i would stay well clear.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:45:47 PM

A newbie claiming to have bought 1,000 bitcoins...
Not many people are going to believe this.  Smiley
Everan426 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:56:40 AM

I fail to see the correlation between bitcointalk account status and the amount of bitcoin possession. I spent a good portion of my asset into bitcoin. I thought a big part of the bitcoin is to encourage people to diversify a percentage of their asset into bitcoin and more often than not, they are relatively new to bitcoin.   Cheesy

cutepapyboy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:00:43 AM

I fail to see the correlation between bitcointalk account status and the amount of bitcoin possession. I spent a good portion of my asset into bitcoin. I thought a big part of the bitcoin is to encourage people to diversify a percentage of their asset into bitcoin and more often than not, they are relatively new to bitcoin.   Cheesy

Show some proof if you really have 1k bitcoin. Dont fool us. Nobody will believe you unless there's a proof.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:42:47 AM

you are right. BTC 1000 it was a very large number. only the rich could buy bitcoin, but it could be people who have it is a very rich man. Well, maybe some people will believe it if you could show a screenshot of the results of purchase. even for my 5 BTC it very much. moreover, in 1000 BTC
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:47:30 AM

why dont you use exchanges and make good profit with that sum ? :/
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:15:26 PM

Hi,

Wow you really did?
I dont believe you actually cause of simple reason,if someone would see that ANYONE
buy's 1000 bitcoins right now,the price would get pretty higher i think and nothing like that happened.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:25:01 PM

Sign a message. Show you are honest. Then discuss trading.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:32:06 PM

You never answered my question in your previous thread:

Everan426,

I am confused.  Did you join Richfund?  Are you now working there?  If you now work there why don't you have an email address there?

Richfund is the biggest bitcoin hedge fund company in China. The CEO is well-respected among Chinese bitcoin community. They have arbitrage services with the biggest exchanges such as Bifinex, Kraken, Huobi and others. The website is richfund.pe. They are trying to expand their otc trading and has done many successful trading. They are willing to do trade over localbitcoin for their escrow service and are willing to cover the 1% localbitcoin trading fee. Their mission, to the best of my understanding, is to help other professional and large bitcoin traders profit. Of course they will make profit too but it is lower than the traders they work with (because they will pay the 1% localbitcoin fee). Ultimately, they want to set up a network of professional traders.
Hi,

I bought a lot of bitcoin back in 2013 and would like to start trading large amount. I do like to waste my time on small amount but willing to do it to build trust for a long term trading relationship. Since I have already sold a good portion of my bitcoin holding, I'm also in the market to buy bitcoin through international wire transfer. I accept all the major fiat currencies.

If you are a trader looking to scale up his trading volume, I think we can trade on regular basis.

Cheers,

Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply. Our website is www.richfund.pe

If you are still interested in trading, I'm more than happy to discuss it further with you via Skype. My skype username is Kong Gao Richfund or by my email kong4726@qq.com
Richfund provides three services that we believe are helping to advance bitcoin adoption: 1) market-making for exchanges to help exchanges develop and get new users, 2) automated arbitrage to help reduce price volatility for merchant adoption, and 3) OTC trading by offering competitive rate (bitfinex +/-2%) to help otc traders scale up their trading volume.

You can visit our website at www.richfund.pe

Whatever happened to JEON?  Last post April 12, 2016, 08:40:42 AM:

welcome to Richfund
Is he now your boss?  If so you should ask him for an email account at the company. Wink

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:33:52 PM

Also, you never answered Bruno's post in your previous thread.  14 years working in Bitcoin, really?

JEON (and Everan426),

What happened to you guys?  I need to buy between 1,000 and 5,000 BTC every single day.  It is so hard to find anyone who can do those large volumes so I was hoping to go through you guys.  But, alas, you have disappeared so I will have to send my business elsewhere.

BurtW

Hey, Burt, to be on the safe side purchase a few thousand bitcoins from this guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=547245 - who deleted all his posts, and purchase a few thousand bitcoins from this guy - http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4546. That way if either one of them scams you, you'll still have half your bitcoins left.

http://richfund.pe/otc/

If you believe that Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor were trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum had less than 20 users at years end (theymos joining in 2010), then you'll have no problem whatsoever believing this another piece of shit being in Bitcoin for 14 years.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:41:21 PM

Also, you never answered Bruno's post in your previous thread.  14 years working in Bitcoin, really?

JEON (and Everan426),

What happened to you guys?  I need to buy between 1,000 and 5,000 BTC every single day.  It is so hard to find anyone who can do those large volumes so I was hoping to go through you guys.  But, alas, you have disappeared so I will have to send my business elsewhere.

BurtW

Hey, Burt, to be on the safe side purchase a few thousand bitcoins from this guy - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=547245 - who deleted all his posts, and purchase a few thousand bitcoins from this guy - http://www.bitcointrading.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4546. That way if either one of them scams you, you'll still have half your bitcoins left.

If you believe that Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor were trading bitcoins in 2009 when this forum had less than 20 users at years end (theymos joining in 2010), then you'll have no problem whatsoever believing this another piece of shit being in Bitcoin for 14 years.
HAHAHAHAH this is funny loool...
i dont get why people really posts some shit like this,it is so easy to unmask all these scamms.
Lol 14 years with bitcoins,really nice...he is probably some superman
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:51:20 PM

OP - What proof do you have that you have 1000 btc? Can you also let us know what is your average price of 1000 btc?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 02:03:40 PM

OP - What proof do you have that you have 1000 btc? Can you also let us know what is your average price of 1000 btc?
He just recently purchased this 1,000 BTC but he and his alt JEON have been trading Bitcoins for over 14 years.  So, of course, you can trust him and JEON.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:33:48 PM

When people talk about "show/proof" then you don't reply the comment  Cheesy

BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:46:58 PM

JEON (and Everan426),

What happened to you guys?  I need to buy between 1,000 and 5,000 BTC every single day.  It is so hard to find anyone who can do those large volumes so I was hoping to go through you guys.  But, alas, you have disappeared so I will have to send my business elsewhere.

BurtW

HAHAHAHAH this is funny loool...
i dont get why people really posts some shit like this,it is so easy to unmask all these scamms.
Lol 14 years with bitcoins,really nice...he is probably some superman

Too funny, I needed a good laugh.  Hopefully people read.

I love Bitcoin
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:01:51 PM

Trading it or lending can make you a little more money. I hope you didn't buy at a high price, but I guess if you could afford to buy that many then it doesn't really matter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:43:53 PM

Hi,

hmm...

Noone would buy 1000btc for something like this. You don't need to have such amount for that.

You won't be taken seriously without some proof Wink
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:32:42 PM

That's great hold your 1,000 btc it will make the price rise if all you said is right i believe many people in here would say thanks because you're the big one holder bitcoin.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:21:13 PM

If I had 1000 Bitcoin I would sell them all right now because even then I would be able to make much money with them.
Waiting then is not really a option because with that much money I can make sure that I make more money.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:57:48 AM

That's great hold your 1,000 btc it will make the price rise if all you said is right i believe many people in here would say thanks because you're the big one holder bitcoin.

You just need to hold the bitcoin in a year and then you will be a dollar millionaire. If you hold even longer, you will be dollar billionaire.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:22:32 AM

No one will believe you until you show the real proof that you are holding that huge amount in your wallet, and 100o btc is huge amount and unlikely to believe.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:53:06 AM

Hi,

maybe you can sign a message or do something like that t  prove that? im sorry though i cannot believe in this unless you are really rich

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:13:41 PM

Hi,

I just recently bought 1.000 bitcoin and want to use my position to be an OTC trader. I understand that many people are selling and buying bitcoins at 5%, I thought I can sell or buy bitcoins at 3%. So those who are selling and buying at over 5% can buy or sell bitcoins from me to sell to their customers to make 2% or higher (this figure comes from over 5% - 3%) so I can make 1% or 2% and those selling and buying over 5% can make the difference. It's kind of arbitrage for otc traders.

Hey man, i fixed that for you. Wink
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:37:49 PM

Im believe if there are some people who own 1k btc, but i doubt if you're one of them except you provide some proofs if you were bought 1k btc (around $640000). And also with that very huge amount, why you still want people investing in you (trader)? You can make huge amount with your money.
im pretty sure he is lying seriously 640k dollar that is a very huge amount
if this is true he is very rich
olubams

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:50:40 PM

Hi,

@op this is a lot of investment how iI wish Im in your position. That being said people on this forum will obviously need an assurance that it actually existed and you can do more to provide us some proof to back up you claim like someone have suggested a signed message as this will go a long way to prove your point... My opinion though...
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 12:57:12 PM

Hey JEON (and Everan426),

If you are in the market for another 2,700 BTC you can pick them up pretty cheap at the US Marshal's auction of all the BTC taken by Homeland Security in 12 different cases, one of them being mine.

https://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2016/080816.htm

It looks like they are going to finally auction off the 186 BTC they took from me.  My coins were here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1Eu38i1DkRAPAJhSqbseVroJDpMRfJbAx3

Then moved to here:

https://blockchain.info/address/1EJgLfRaXARWgj29FRCLSj2Nfkynb2JGGx

Now they are here:

https://blockchain.info/address/18natxG8EnhmcQQAjirNXoGrZ5geBWcM2R

Getting ready to be  auctioned off to the highest bidder.

JEON (alias Everan426) you "two guys" should really get in on this.  The deposit for the auction is just $100,000!

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:12:27 PM

i think its funny when someone claim "i bought 1k bitcoin or i have 1000k bitcoin" in a forum. i mean we can say that in public area but if you are really have 1k bitcoin, i think you can make market exchange, i mean you can make some company that will give you legalities in selling and buying bitcoin and in the otherside you can make profit too. and the most important is all of your transaction is transparancy and other people can take a look and said "ahh this man is really good in transaction, he and his friend are really recommended, i really like to buy and sell my bitcoin with him, nothing to worried when to make a transaction with him.

i think rather than you ask people to buy with you by PM, its better you make announcement for your own company to member here and you can start to buying and selling with safe, secure, and lastly with big profit that you want.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:11:27 PM

Hmm..I wonder why I.don't beleive you? And even if this was true why do you have this need to share this information here on forum with no actual ground? Would you also show us your wallet?

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:56:28 PM

Hi,

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:14:06 AM

Hi,

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

Arbitrage is a safe way to make money. Although it is less profitable, but it has much lower risk than trading.

Xester

Merit: 544

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:27:49 AM

Roll Eyes  Shocking! Seriously?!  You have a thousand bitcoins?  You must be super rich as you own a thousand bitcoins.  You must be a millionaire or just a rich kid or just an investor who sees the capability of owning and investing them.  Wish I could be a middleman on your transactions.  Hope that you found interested buyers and legit ones.  Be cautious to every transactions. 

Those percentage you gave were reasonable.  It seems that you are really for a trade, cos you only want low interest.
ASHLIUSZ

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:12:00 AM

Hi,

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

Arbitrage is a safe way to make money. Although it is less profitable, but it has much lower risk than trading.
Arbitrage involves simultaneous buying and selling of a stock in spot and future so that we can gain from a difference in the price. To be profitable, an arbitrage trader has to do it often. The true arbitrage trader does not take any market risk. He structures a set of trades that will guarantee a riskless profit, whatever the market does afterwards.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 01:23:03 PM

Although there are many early adopters with 1,000+ bitcoin balance at the moment, I don’t think you are one of them (unless you come up with signed message). I think it’s not your fault but since we have seen many bitcoins are being stolen from people & exchanges, I couldn’t resist myself from deeply inquiring about any fishy activity. It’s completely okay if you want to hide your identity and trade under newbie dress but at least you should prove yourself.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:28:28 PM

As stated above, you should really post some proof that you actually bought 1000 Bitcoins, like where did you buy them from or your wallet or something. It is not a small amount so someone would believe you, we are talking about 600000 $ here. I doubt anyone would take such risk in just one buy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:29:56 PM

Maybe  i would believe in you that you posses that such big amount if you show us some proofs of you bitcoin holdings then it would be great. Having a newbie account  then suddenly  looking for some suggestions  on this forum is not bad but  first give some  reasonable  proofs so that  everyone  here would not be fooled . Smiley

trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:35:07 PM

Hmm..I wonder why I.don't beleive you? And even if this was true why do you have this need to share this information here on forum with no actual ground? Would you also show us your wallet?
most probably he does not have that much bitcoins right now and it is just a shill account, however i dont get the purpose of doing that right now
expert4knowledge

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:09:02 AM

Hi,

It is very difficult to believe that a person who invested about 600,000$ investment has invested them to do arbitrage, although it is a way for making money but the way  you are spending your time to make money seems a bit different with others.

Arbitrage involves simultaneous buying and selling of a stock in spot and future so that we can gain from a difference in the price. To be profitable, an arbitrage trader has to do it often. The true arbitrage trader does not take any market risk. He structures a set of trades that will guarantee a riskless profit, whatever the market does afterwards.
Yes, but the profit is extremely low, I do not know exactly how much it is, but the guy who has only 600,000$ bitcoin is already rich, who does he need to do small profit arbitrages? It is the thing which does not seem logical.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:10:19 AM

Hi,

Yes, but the profit is extremely low, I do not know exactly how much it is, but the guy who has only 600,000$ bitcoin is already rich, who does he need to do small profit arbitrages? It is the thing which does not seem logical.

If you have $600,000 bitcoin now, you will be multimillionaire in a few years time. That is very sure thing.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:49:33 PM

Hi,

If they want to invest it all if they can't get profit 1% a month its already high amount with 1000 btc , but the price is not stable no one knows what is the  price of it tomorrow, if I am  him I will exchange it to Fiat first, and find a good investment in fiat money.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
expert4knowledge

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:50:03 PM

Hi,

If you have $600,000 bitcoin now, you will be multimillionaire in a few years time. That is very sure thing.
Yes, but not by advertising for doing arbitrage in small amounts and completely manual by yourself. Maybe if you have 6000$ then you can make the money that the guy is making with 600,000$ since the profit and turnover is not big.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:18:05 AM

If you have 1000 Bitcoins at this moment then I would wait for the price so be somewhere in the thousands because if you sell then you will become a millionaire.
I am not even close to a 1000 Bitcoin and to be honest I do not believe that I will ever reach it.
.m.

Activity: 280
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:34:37 AM

I'd be really worried about loosing the private keys.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

pearnapple

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:05:07 PM

Hi,

well in this world anything is possible to be honest though if i had that much money in bitcoins i would just hold and wait for the big pump

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Barbut

Activity: 1694

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:32:17 PM

It's hard to believe that newbie bought 1 000 bitcoins. And its even more harder to believe in his words what he wish to do with this coins. I see that nobody believe him, why newbies come here with this kind of suggestions?
I don't know is it just me, but when ever I see some thread like this one, and there is many similar threads, automatically I suspect its a scam. Did anyone send him a PM just to check him?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:44:35 PM

It's hard to believe that newbie bought 1 000 bitcoins. And its even more harder to believe in his words what he wish to do with this coins. I see that nobody believe him, why newbies come here with this kind of suggestions?
I don't know is it just me, but when ever I see some thread like this one, and there is many similar threads, automatically I suspect its a scam. Did anyone send him a PM just to check him?

Even if you PM him he will tell the same story that he is holding 1000 bitcoins in his wallet as here we cannot identify whether he genuinely holds it or not but to be honest its too high amount to think of.
lavapits

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:48:39 PM

Hi,

i never do that to be honest, i always avoid all the investment options that are available because all of them are risky, i just hold bitcoins
rekinthis

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:59:22 PM

Hi,

because he most probably did not, in my opinion it is better not to ctually buy that much bitcoins because the price might drop too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:01:18 PM

Hi,

This is impressive if this is true 100%, owning 1000BTC is not a small deal but you have made the plan very good at selling at few percentage below the market price, I don't know if you have still found the traders but you can buy and sell also in localbitcoins or open a fanpage/group in your country and see if anyone is interested.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:09:09 PM

Hi,

I wish that I would have 1000 Bitcoin because then at this moment I would be rich, I never think that i am ever going to make 1000 Bitcoin.
But that is also not what I am here for, I am here to save my money and try to make more money with it.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:20:08 PM

Hi,

since you have mentioned you purchased the coins recently i suppose you shelled out more than half a million dollars,if that is the case i would like to see your claim by signing in your wallet so that we could verify that your claim would be legit,then we can talk about business.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:51:27 PM

Hi,

If you have 1000 Bitcoin then you can consider your self rich already because if the value of the Bitcoin reaches $1000 then you can make a million.
I know that I am never going to reach that but it is crazy that some people have done it.
Kotone

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:56:29 PM

If you have 1000 Bitcoins at this moment then I would wait for the price so be somewhere in the thousands because if you sell then you will become a millionaire.
I am not even close to a 1000 Bitcoin and to be honest I do not believe that I will ever reach it.
Don't lose hope mate everyone dreamed to have 1000 bitcoin in there wallet and so as i i want to have bitcoin like this in the future and if we are going to lose hope then its like accepting that we are going to quit this job soon maybe in the future we are going to be a great one someday to become a multi millionaire.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:01:59 PM

Hi,

If you have 1000 Bitcoin then you can consider your self rich already because if the value of the Bitcoin reaches $1000 then you can make a million.
I know that I am never going to reach that but it is crazy that some people have done it.

I don't think that he would be holding that high amount unless he don't show us the proof of it, it requires huge capital to buy that amount of coins, and it makes difficult to believe him.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:54:47 PM

If you have that many Bitcoin then you can consider your self rich because if the price of the Bitcoin is at $1000 and you sell all of your Bitcoin then you have made a million.
Are there people with that many Bitcoin because I do not know if those people exist.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:33:28 PM

Wow that's a huge amount.. I suggest try to invest in trading. You'll make good enough profit in it. if you can read and predict the movements of the bitcoin price then it's a nice investment for you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:53:39 PM

you ought to be a really rich individual to purchase 1,000 bitcoins and with the money you have you could really do something useful to the bitcoin echo system and start a business which would be useful for everyone.if you are planning to trade it would be wise to show some credibility for people to start dealing with you.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:10:53 PM

I believe op were just being sarcastic about the 1000 bitcoin he said he has, because till the moment any signed message from those adress has been posted, sure with those 1000 bitcoins he and if he really bought them he made around 20-30% just holding the bitcoins.
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 736

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:58:52 AM

you ought to be a really rich individual to purchase 1,000 bitcoins and with the money you have you could really do something useful to the bitcoin echo system and start a business which would be useful for everyone.if you are planning to trade it would be wise to show some credibility for people to start dealing with you.

Well someone that is going to buy bulk bitcoins and that is the total 1,000 bitcoins? Only rich people are able to buy that with the price of $600+? So the total investment would be $600,000? Only Bill Gates will pay that or even Mark Zuckerberg that total assets for another investments. But if a person really sees bitcoin is a great investment then he will invest with it any amount.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 12:34:45 PM

for now its really a big money to buy bitcoin, but if its about in 2015, i think its possible to buy 1,000 bitcoin. i think the OP is really rich person that want to start business with bitcoin. good luck to you sir.

i only wish i only get minimal 1 btc for first then the other bitcoin will follow  Grin

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:00:16 PM

First of all, i really don't believe on you that you are buying 1000 bitcoins? Not for that it is a Big amount, Only for this reason that you have done a big amount used for bitcoins, and you don't know what should you do?   
May be you speak the truth, but if you invest a big amount in bitcoins, without any thinking, WHY? Because a big investor or merchant couldn't do it.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
raja2sumi

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:23:51 AM

Its very hard to believe that u bought 1000 bitcoins .if u have bought so many bitcoins ,its good that u have bought it .try to invest it in small small amounts and u l be able to earn more through it and be careful from the scams.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 10:10:53 AM

do you really bought 1000 bitcoins ? or you're referring to 1 bitcoins and bought it on $1000 ? it's a hard to believed that you have that kind of huge amount. its just like you're a gambling sites owner. or if you really have that amount you could create your own gambling sites in that thing you could actually make your money to grow. remember nobody can beat the house.
jam1nut0

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:58:53 PM

1000 bitcoins is a lot, you should be very careful with them
bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

WOLF.BET - Provably Fair Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:13:15 PM

You have bought a 1000 Bitcoins? You must be a very wealthy man. Or you are just drawing attention with this story. Besides I beleive that someone who has bought such a big amount of coins knows exactly what is he going to do with them  and doesn't need advice from the people on the forum.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: