Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:04:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: paysafecardbitcoin Makes Shady 3rd Party Trades  (Read 4993 times)
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:43:57 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2013, 03:08:55 AM by RandomQ

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=152996.0

I confirmed Via Email that the Sender of the WU was scammed by "paysafecardbitcoin"

Women recanted story saying she wasn't scammed

Will check in the future to see if she changes her mind

The WU transfer was sent to "TheButterZone" for BTC

skype is bigtrader11

Email adnanwork86@gmail.com

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:53:51 PM

He's been on the list since last week bro: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 09:58:29 PM

I'm just doing a good will deed of the Day. Trying to stop scammers

I passed on the Trade with him this morning, but another Member traded with him
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 10:07:43 PM

Gathering dox to publish, if I don't get a confirmation from the WU sender that she
1) had her money returned (including reimbursement for WU sender fee) by 'paysafecardbitcoin'
or
2) received the service she thought she was paying 'paysafecardbitcoin' for
3) achieved another satisfactory resolution, TBD by WU sender

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
shkiser

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:09:16 PM

This dipshit just tried to buy bitcoins from me..

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:17:57 PM

Careful with all kinds of prepaid cards people, unless you're 100% sure you know the source of said cards.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:19:34 PM

Careful with all kinds of prepaid cards people, unless you're 100% sure you know the source of said cards.

Yup, because they buy them using Stolen Credit Cards

But this wasn't what he was doing this time

Western Union > BTC
paysafecardbitcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:24:19 PM

What the fuck is going on here?
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:27:04 PM

What the fuck is going on here?

I talked with the sender of that WU transfer, Are you going to Provide that "Service" you had promised her
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:28:10 PM

Provide a what service?
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:29:22 PM

Provide a what service?

She Said she was Paying the WU to Hire you for "Hacking Services"

She had no clue she was sending Payment to a 3rd Party IE "Not You"
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:32:16 PM

Are you serious?If i was a hacker i would be rich ! A person needed cash money, and he said he can send WU if i help him with cash. and i dont need cash so i said to make a trade with a WU -> bitcoin. before starting acusing someone think twice. I`m here and i`ll proove this.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:35:23 PM

Are you serious?If i was a hacker i would be rich ! A person needed cash money, and he said he can send WU if i help him with cash. and i dont need cash so i said to make a trade with a WU -> bitcoin. before starting acusing someone think twice. I`m here and i`ll proove this.

So you paid a person in Romania Cash to Send WU for you?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:37:01 PM

The IP he used at my site is indeed Romanian. Same IP on a 6 days timeframe.
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:38:19 PM

ITS MY HOME IP! WTF THIS IS GOING TOO FAR. what ip would you guys expected to see?
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:40:50 PM

A person needed money because was on his road in a trip and asked me to give him some money because he knew i have that kind of money and i said ok and did this trade. where is the scam thing regarding my username?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:55:31 PM

ITS MY HOME IP! WTF THIS IS GOING TOO FAR. what ip would you guys expected to see?

Dude, I was trying to help you by saying that it wouldn't be strange at all if you paid money to a person in Romania because indeed it looks like you're in Romania, but if you prefer I keep quiet...
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:55:55 PM

A person needed money because was on his road in a trip and asked me to give him some money because he knew i have that kind of money and i said ok and did this trade. where is the scam thing regarding my username?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

The Lady who Sent the WU to "TheButterZone" Was paying someone for "Hacking Services". This lady has fallen victim to scammers in the past and was an easy target for someone.
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 10:59:33 PM

Guys i dont know the woman. I just helped someone. whats the problem? who i have to payback? i was happy for 15$ and this is what i get!
paysafecardbitcoin

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 11:04:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

The Lady who Sent the WU to "TheButterZone" Was paying someone for "Hacking Services". This lady has fallen victim to scammers in the past and was an easy target for someone.

I want to talk with the woman myself too!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: