Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinexchange.io - Reviews  (Read 55486 times)
GlobalProtection

Activity: 552
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:44:17 PM

About 12 hours after I contacted Coinexchange.io support about my issue, I got this message from them: 

"This withdrawal has now been reprocessed, please allow some time for the funds to be received. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team"

I just went into the wallet to verify the coins were there, and they were.  This crypto exchange is one of my favorites.

G.P.

My post is below wherein I promised to follow up and give my feedback. So I have done that now. It is a good exchange to use.

It is possible that during the holidays, some of their contracted workers are having some time off. So like the poster above who finally got helped, it is best to have some patience with coinexchange.io

I tried to send some coins today out of coinexchange.io and got a txid of "1" instead of getting a normal txid number.

So my coins did not go out of coinexchange.io.

I went to support and issued a support ticket, and one of the categories I selected when going through the process of getting help is: "got txid of 1" so this gave me relief knowing it was a common problem that people have.

So I am going to give coinexchange.io three or four days to correct this because they are coming off some vacation time, and they need to be given some time to get caught up with all the work they will have after the holidays.

When my problem is resolved and my coins get to safety in my wallet, I will come onto this thread and announce that they helped me.

I am going to relax and allow them to do their job without pestering them and complaining on this thread.

Of course if I do not get my coins, then I will come on this thread and you will hear about it, but I do not expect that to happen.

Thanks,

G.P.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shanksee

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

Number of ticket?

About 12 hours after I contacted Coinexchange.io support about my issue, I got this message from them: 

"This withdrawal has now been reprocessed, please allow some time for the funds to be received. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team"

I just went into the wallet to verify the coins were there, and they were.  This crypto exchange is one of my favorites.

G.P.

My post is below wherein I promised to follow up and give my feedback. So I have done that now. It is a good exchange to use.

It is possible that during the holidays, some of their contracted workers are having some time off. So like the poster above who finally got helped, it is best to have some patience with coinexchange.io

I tried to send some coins today out of coinexchange.io and got a txid of "1" instead of getting a normal txid number.

So my coins did not go out of coinexchange.io.

I went to support and issued a support ticket, and one of the categories I selected when going through the process of getting help is: "got txid of 1" so this gave me relief knowing it was a common problem that people have.

So I am going to give coinexchange.io three or four days to correct this because they are coming off some vacation time, and they need to be given some time to get caught up with all the work they will have after the holidays.

When my problem is resolved and my coins get to safety in my wallet, I will come onto this thread and announce that they helped me.

I am going to relax and allow them to do their job without pestering them and complaining on this thread.

Of course if I do not get my coins, then I will come on this thread and you will hear about it, but I do not expect that to happen.

Thanks,

G.P.

tsunadegodaime

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:21:43 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 07:40:33 AM by tsunadegodaime

I lost access to email of my coinexchange account and can't withdraw my money now.
I contancted support and they gave me default answer from FAQ - they don't change email addresses.
Despite the fact I included ALL proof that all my funds is really my, they probably did not even read my ticket.
This is so retarted because Cryptopia's support will change you email by requst, but not coinexchange.
And Coinexchange don't even showing your current email anywhere.
Why I decieded to use coinexchange? I regret it so much! Sad
Guys how do you think, what chance they actually solve my issue?

If any support from coinexchange is here, please check my ticket #40192

ptaank

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

Looks like Same issue here...  Smiley Smiley

My Ticket - #40721

I did withdraw some Dogecoins from coinexchange to some other wallet and did not received the coins yet in another wallet but Trx ID was showing as 2 , that means they will redo the transaction , so no worries i guess , i have raised the ticket and it's been more than 12 hours, i'll just wait and let them do their work. If i receive my coins again, i'll repost this in this thread.  Smiley Smiley

Thanks.
GlobalProtection

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

Number of ticket?

Why do you need the ticket number?  Please read my post again and you will see it is a positive post.

Coinexchange.io was quick to resolve the problem.  I think very highly of coinexchange.io.

I repeat, the issue I was having was solved and it was taken care of by coinexchange.io.  

Thanks,

G.P.

If both the legal big tech criminals and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
seznams

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

When can I get my tokens out? PoSToken (POS) I bought these tokens to use for my own purposes and not in yours! Give me my coins!
shanksee

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

Number of ticket?

Why do you need the ticket number?  Please read my post again and you will see it is a positive post.

Coinexchange.io was quick to resolve the problem.  I think very highly of coinexchange.io.

I repeat, the issue I was having was solved and it was taken care of by coinexchange.io.  

Thanks,

G.P.

"About 12 hours after I contacted Coinexchange.io support about my issue" on 2 January.
We are all with ticket number > 38k and for sure a lot of these are from 26/27 December. The only thing we receaved are just an automatic message saying that they will fix that with technical support.
So I think for sure that you're a liar and in someway you have some partnership or collaboration with coinexchange.io to keep high the valutation of this website.
They have 35/40% of their walets all under maintenance and I really think they are compromised in someway (maybe some hacking attack during holidays).
It's completly impossible that they fixed your problem date on 2 January after 12 Hours. You did not say the coins where you had problem and the ticket number. so dude, you're just a liar that's all Wink
My ticket number (and was created 30December) says actually that: Being Processed since 4 days 21 hours
So who the fuck can believe that you after some "little" problem receaved istantly after 12 hours of opening ticket a solution if 40% of their wallet are under maintenance and they are destroyed by messages on twitter too about problem with withdrawl/deposit coins?
You're just a fake user with a fake feedback Wink gg!
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:41:38 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:42:49 PM by BitcoinOnFire

Guys this is really messed up.
Transaction stucked for a 2nd time in a row!
My broken withdrawing transaction was cancelled after 2 days waiting, so I tried withdrawal for 2nd time and it's stuck again with txid=1 !
Does not build trust.
In total 3 out of 6 withdrawings I ever tried on coinexhange were stucked and needed support...

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
entinio

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

I'm trying to withdraw ETH from coinexchange :

"Error: This currency is currently halted or in maintenance mode. Please try again later."

Does this kind of message last long ?

Also, any other coin open to withdraw ? There's no page showing what coins are unable for withdrawals.

I tried to open a ticket on the support page, but it leads to a 404 error...

myha.sh (http://myha.sh) : your realistic mining calculator
shurazs

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

I also has been confronted with the similar problem.

I tried to withdraw LTC but received wrong TXID=2.

Yesterday I created ticked number #41071 but there is still no reply.

Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

I did ETH withdrawal 10 hours ago.
Unfortunately nothing has arrived yet.
Transaction: 0x7e68ef864d4a8c3427ab4cb085fb1702764abe144836c405d489093767f91006
I hope get my 11.5 eth fast.
I'll contact you if everything goes well.
entinio

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

Well, lucky one. It looks like I've been a little too late today :-/

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Today I am trying to login in my account but every time one message coming your account not found any one else have this problem its very frustrating want to withdraw my coins but they are not allowing to login time to change this exchange
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1605
Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Number of ticket?

Thanks,

G.P.

"About 12 hours after I contacted Coinexchange.io support about my issue" on 2 January.
We are all with ticket number > 38k and for sure a lot of these are from 26/27 December. The only thing we receaved are just an automatic message saying that they will fix that with technical support.
So I think for sure that you're a liar and in someway you have some partnership or collaboration with coinexchange.io to keep high the valutation of this website.
They have 35/40% of their walets all under maintenance and I really think they are compromised in someway (maybe some hacking attack during holidays).
It's completly impossible that they fixed your problem date on 2 January after 12 Hours. You did not say the coins where you had problem and the ticket number. so dude, you're just a liar that's all Wink
My ticket number (and was created 30December) says actually that: Being Processed since 4 days 21 hours
So who the fuck can believe that you after some "little" problem receaved istantly after 12 hours of opening ticket a solution if 40% of their wallet are under maintenance and they are destroyed by messages on twitter too about problem with withdrawl/deposit coins?
You're just a fake user with a fake feedback Wink gg!

I don't know if this user is fake, but my ticket in december with TXID 1 got resolved literally within minutes.

I had made very good experiences at all exchanges by being polite in my support requests and giving all the information needed.

GlobalProtection

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

I  was going to report your post to the moderator but I changed my mind.  Calling someone a liar publicly is a serious thing.  I can assure you that I have no collaboration with coinexchange.io.  But I have done some trading there and my experience was very good.

The reason I objected to showing my ticket number, is because I thought maybe you were a coinexchange.io contracted worker and you misunderstood my post and you were asking for my ticket number to clear up the problem. That is why I answered the way I did.

If you want my ticket number I can get it. Do you still want it?

Because my experience with coinexchange.io has been a good one, I naturally thought that the complainers on this thread were paid to come on here and complain?  It is very easy for a competitor to hire people cheaply to come onto this thread and complain about a competitor in order to try and take down your competitor. That is what I was thinking.

But if you still want my ticket number I can go and get it.

Thanks,   G.P.

GlobalProtection

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:15:08 PM

I don't know if this user is fake, but my ticket in december with TXID 1 got resolved literally within minutes.

I had made very good experiences at all exchanges by being polite in my support requests and giving all the information needed.

I can assure you that I am not a fake. You can go through my posts on this forum and see for yourself that I am not a fake.

Your being polite to coinexchange.io is the key that opened the door for you and got you a quick response. I was very polite also and used a dash of sugar, and I got my problem quickly resolved.

On the other hand, people who are demanding and threatening, would not get the same help in my estimation.

Thanks,

G.P.

entinio

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

« CoinExchange.io

We are doing some upgrades to our system
We will be back as soon as possible.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused »

... Enjoy !

byelosailhi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Undecided I withdrew some eth last night from coin exchange to deposit in my binance account, it said transaction complete, nothing has arrived and as usual address was tripled checked, 13 hours later no sign of it coming into binance, I did a support ticket 1 hr after no signs of it, even checked it on ethscan, no sign of the transaction as of yet, coinexchange is down for maintenance too. I am hoping this will be resolved asap as the reason for the transfer was to invest in trx and it has doubled since then, so I am stuck here hoping to get my money back instead of being happy that I just doubled it Sad ... Will post the outcome as soon as there is one
Bit-Bremen

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

Well, lucky one. It looks like I've been a little too late today :-/

It took a while but
the ethers have arrived.
byelosailhi

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:20:04 PM

Yes!! I just got mine about 30 minutes ago! All is good here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: