Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-03-11 Planet Infowars: Bitcoin WILL DESTROY Humanity & Insert A Trojan RFID  (Read 2530 times)
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 03:10:18 PM

My thoughts exactly.

I've stopped listening to Jones Eons ago.   This guys has lost his mind.

Guys who are too sure of themselves are most likely to be wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 04:47:55 PM

She's got a point. It might be possible for totalitarian regimes to abuse Bitcoin.

Take a DNS sample at birth and link it to a BTC address. If you get caught paying with anything else you are in trouble. If you transfer money to an unlisted address you are in trouble.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 04:59:03 PM

She's got a point. It might be possible for totalitarian regimes to abuse Bitcoin.

Take a DNS sample at birth and link it to a BTC address. If you get caught paying with anything else you are in trouble. If you transfer money to an unlisted address you are in trouble.
That can be done with any type of money. If the Bitcoin revolution does not free us from this, then we have bigger problems than money. The Bitcoin network will accept addresses outside of those linked to anything. Besides, taking away the ability for a government to print money and use an addressing system like this will make them more dependent on making their taxpayers happy to volunteer to support the general welfare of the nation.

I actually thought that maybe Jones would get Bitcoin. Even Keiser could not save him from the trickle down stupidity.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Piper67
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:04:14 PM

Haaha... maybe hackers have DNS samples, the rest of us have DNA  Grin
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:08:29 PM

http://planet.infowars.com/business/bitcoin-will-destroy-humanity-insert-a-trojan-rfid-tyrannical-exploit-into-society

Bitcoin WILL DESTROY Humanity & Insert A Trojan RFID Tyrannical Exploit Into Society !

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 05:46:29 PM

Gee, i don't know guys. He has been in computers for 10 years. AND HE HAS BEEN TO LONDON!!11!  Shocked
Clearly he can't be wrong.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 07:26:47 PM

Gee, i don't know guys. He has been in computers for 10 years. AND HE HAS BEEN TO LONDON!!11!  Shocked

I thought a "she"?

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:24:21 PM

I thought a "she"?
Oh hey, your right. Clearly wrong then. lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
stevegee58
Legendary

Activity: 916
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:26:09 PM

Heh, I gotta Trojan for Courtney right here.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:26:59 PM

Another stupid FUD to have some laughs

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
phelix
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 08:35:09 PM

Haaha... maybe hackers have DNS samples, the rest of us have DNA  Grin
KLOL!! It's DNS in German.... so hopefully I'm not the biggest nerd around Cheesy

That can be done with any type of money. If the Bitcoin revolution does not free us from this, then we have bigger problems than money. The Bitcoin network will accept addresses outside of those linked to anything. Besides, taking away the ability for a government to print money and use an addressing system like this will make them more dependent on making their taxpayers happy to volunteer to support the general welfare of the nation.

[...]
Agreed, it would be even easier with centralized money.

Governments are very good at taxing people and will surely find ways with Bitcoin, too. Say, 42% VAT.
bbulker

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2013, 09:29:52 PM

LOL! Thanks for the laugh guys, this thread is hilarious.
DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:25:54 AM

This is a good sign. If Alex Jones goes against Bitcoin then it is working.

Ehehe, nice call !

Smiley
niko

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

There is more to Bitcoin than bitcoins.

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 05:57:52 AM

http://planet.infowars.com/business/bitcoin-will-destroy-humanity-insert-a-trojan-rfid-tyrannical-exploit-into-society

Bitcoin WILL DESTROY Humanity & Insert A Trojan RFID Tyrannical Exploit Into Society !

by Courtney

Dear Humanity,

Do NOT Fall victim to the latest women in the “red dress” known only to the financial/Technological industry as “Bitcoin”.

Sure from the offset everything looks inticing… on paper & to the eyes… but she is a wolf in sheep’s’ clothing…a modern day’s fools digital gold coin…searching to exploit the system…not fix it!

Speaking as someone who has been a computer programmer/designer for over the past 10 years, the glaring security flaws & lack of accountability that will be committed under this new rootkit of evil has & like always will be paved with good intentions. Max Keiser is completely on board with this technological alternative…however bare in mind he also lives in London, under complete and utterly the highest surveillance control known to man. I know first hand, as I have been to London myself and seen all the implementations of “Big Brother”& “Big Sis”. There’s literally 1000′s of video cameras in a 10 mile radius, posters in subway cars and underground metro systems giving hotlines to call if you witness a “crime”..no trash cans as “They” fear that civilians will try to repeat history and execute bombs in them..So just keep this in mind…as you’re making up your own mind..you know with “free will” and all !

[...]
Bitcoin is the rootkit of evil because Max Keiser lives in London without trash cans.

These kinds of idiots actually have audience in the United States of America.

They're there, in their room.
Your mining rig is on fire, yet you're very calm.
pennywise

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2013, 11:12:35 PM

This is a good sign. If Alex Jones goes against Bitcoin then it is working.
Or to paraphrase you:
Only when getting cursed by the devil himself, one knows he is truly blessed.

We went through a period where it was briefly tough and now there are 1400 new billionaires in the world - maybe some capital was misallocated... --Kyle Bass
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: