Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: C-CEX flat out stealing a SIGNIFICANT amount of money by locking out of account  (Read 759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 07:04:59 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 04:17:27 PM by iGotSpots

Yesterday in C-CEX chat, I informed users that I, indeed, made FLOZ for Bobsurplus. Collette then banned me from chat. Keep in mind, this is the same moderator that openly trolls and incites users to use community bans to keep his position as a biased mod and not lose it by issuing illegitimate bans himself

I opened a ticket demanding he be removed as a mod for these games that have been going on for well over a year or I would start spilling the beans on what actually goes down with the programs they are running. I'm sick of the trolling from mods, I don't mind it from users, but Yuriy has people in positions they should not be in and it's ruining his site, many interesting coins (not just mine). Just look at the volume drop they have seen since the chat got overrun

My account is now locked and I am unable to access a significant amount of Bitcoin and altcoins. Yuriy and I were friends for a long time, so I trusted that C-CEX was a safe place for me to keep this much. Stupid, yes, but I don't care about the massive amount of Bitcoin worth of BTC and alts in the account, I care about the powerplay and attempted theft. I say attempted because the amount we are talking is worth me paying as much as it takes to get it back; this is far from over

Yuriy, you are flat out stealing from a user who will not allow you to do such a thing. The legal cost for others to get it back for me is far less than the amount that you have stolen. Unlock the account immediately, I don't care if you keep me banned from chat, but if you do not unlock the account, you are blatantly stealing user funds

My coins and account have now been held hostage for over 24 hours while they demand I apologize for what I said. This will not happen, because every word of it is true. This issue needs to be settled immediately. There is now a ticking clock of 24 hours from now for me to have access to my own funds. I will not hesitate any longer (it's been over 24 hours now since you have stolen my money), and will begin the process of notifying you via other means on Monday morning. I will also call in every favor I have with writers, journalists, and all forms of media that I have built up over my many years of entrepreneurship. This issue, if unresolved, will be at the top of every search engine for C-CEX searches from now until the end of time. We were friends for quite a while. You gave me a lot of information. You and your 'company' are not as hidden as you think you are. Unlock the account immediately and this thread disappears. I am leaving crypto, I do not have anything to lose to win this battle. You have everything at stake, are you sure you want to fight this? I do not care how much damage it does to me because I've got one foot out the door anyway; you do not. And you and I both know you need this site to go well. If you continue this charade, I will never stop; I have all the time in the world

This is not a battle you want to fight. You will not blatantly steal this amount of money from me because I hurt your feelings about a member of your unorganized and disillusioned staff members. Unlock it now, I'm done playing around

Thread will be locked because there is no need for discussion, but if I do not receive access to my coins, I will continue to update this thread daily on whether or not I have received access to my own money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 04:18:34 PM

This post needs to be seen again. I feel as if they are about to fuck all of you over, as well. They now have coins that cannot be withdrawn because they can't even keep perfectly working wallets running anymore. I will unlock and bump as needed; no reason for public comments since no discussion is necessary. I am simply informing you of their current fuckery

PLEASE REMOVE ALL FUNDS FROM HERE IMMEDIATELY, THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED ANYMORE
And this is coming from someone who used to be very good friends with them. Heed my warning or don't.. your call

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: