Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

i have 40000 balance 808 coin...and i will be loading tommorrow more 60000 coin....i like this coin...

Nice work mate! 100k will get you a nice amount from staking, that is where I want to be in the next couple of weeks. I also really like this coin and am glad that a forum member on here introduced me to 808 coin. If Doge holds at the current price range then I'll be able to get my 10,000 808 coins this weekend which is my goal.

i have 90,000 hopefully to reach 100,000 soon.

i noticed that on weekends this coin get the highest staking rewards, like you can get 500 coins in a one stake. so even if you get little rewards on weekdays, wait for your treasure and the weekend Smiley

Well done mate!

I also noticed this as I received over 200 808 coins with one stake and then another 300+ coins in one stake all happened yesterday, well on Saturday. I'm also going to be adding more 808 coins once I am paid from the moon faucets which should build up my stake some more and earn more staking rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

The CryptoBE block explorer for 808 will expire within thirty days. It remains the only active explorer left. If anyone desires to chip in a little BTC to help with the hosting, please contact me directly since the developer seems to be inactive.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:35:37 PM

Yeah i'm making serious bank and I've also been buying a lot too. Another big buyer is also pushing prices up so enjoy while everything goes up.

Me too 808 makes profit because the price stays the same so you get the pos interest. Even if the 808 drops in value you can still make interest off it so buy some and put them on poswallet. I use to use my own wallet but the staking got hard and I needed alot of 808 coins so I tried poswallet and it works much better.

i dont understand how you make money with this coin.

my daily apr at poswallet is only 0.4% per a day.......

How many coins are you staking ?

we need 808 faucet, in this way lots of people will know about this coin.

Another 808 faucet would be nice. The only one right now is at https://poswallet.com/faucet.php

I have to agree that 808 needs another faucet to help spread the word about 808. Faucets can be very effective at bringing in new people and maybe if the dev can get 808 listed on http://cryptoguru.tk/ could really help as this faucet site has many different faucets and a lot of people claim from them.

By the way I was just introduced to 808 from a fellow forum member and he did show me this coin so thanks mate.

For me faucets are kind of useless but if it brings in more interest and investors then I'm all for it.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

Yeah i'm making serious bank and I've also been buying a lot too. Another big buyer is also pushing prices up so enjoy while everything goes up.

Me too 808 makes profit because the price stays the same so you get the pos interest. Even if the 808 drops in value you can still make interest off it so buy some and put them on poswallet. I use to use my own wallet but the staking got hard and I needed alot of 808 coins so I tried poswallet and it works much better.

Another 808 faucet would be nice. The only one right now is at https://poswallet.com/faucet.php

I have to agree that 808 needs another faucet to help spread the word about 808. Faucets can be very effective at bringing in new people and maybe if the dev can get 808 listed on http://cryptoguru.tk/ could really help as this faucet site has many different faucets and a lot of people claim from them.

By the way I was just introduced to 808 from a fellow forum member and he did show me this coin so thanks mate.

For me faucets are kind of useless but if it brings in more interest and investors then I'm all for it.

For a coin like 808 I think having a faucet will bring in small investors as people don't need many 808 coins to starting earn some decent staking rewards. So when people start seeing this then they might invest some BTC out of their own pocket to buy 808 coins as they saw that with a small amount from a faucet started earning them some rewards. That is how I got into many different staking coins as I tried the faucets first and then when I started seeing the staking rewards I then invested some BTC into the coin. However here I didn't, it was another forum member who told me about 808 and how good the staking rewards were that got me into investing a small amount. And yesterday I invested some more to build up my stake to earn more rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JasonXG

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 07:46:08 PM

For a coin like 808 I think having a faucet will bring in small investors as people don't need many 808 coins to starting earn some decent staking rewards. So when people start seeing this then they might invest some BTC out of their own pocket to buy 808 coins as they saw that with a small amount from a faucet started earning them some rewards. That is how I got into many different staking coins as I tried the faucets first and then when I started seeing the staking rewards I then invested some BTC into the coin. However here I didn't, it was another forum member who told me about 808 and how good the staking rewards were that got me into investing a small amount. And yesterday I invested some more to build up my stake to earn more rewards.

Is was 11 satoshi now 15. It is a large increase. Yes it is a food idea to get from the faucet then see how it stakes before investing. To me thst is what faucets are used for since they pay out only a little. It is 2.1% per day about. Happy staking !! xD
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

Is was 11 satoshi now 15. It is a large increase. Yes it is a food idea to get from the faucet then see how it stakes before investing. To me thst is what faucets are used for since they pay out only a little. It is 2.1% per day about. Happy staking !! xD

Yeah this coin is doing very well at the moment and I'm glad I have now reached my first goal of 100,000 coins as I sold off some MUE as that coin is over 3,000 sats and purchased another 50,000 808 coins to make it over just 100,000 coins. Next goal for me is to get 500,000 808 coins staking. It shouldn't take too long with the current staking rewards.

Dart_Veider

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:38:03 AM

addnode=167.0.206.214
addnode=186.114.21.52
addnode=212.247.249.206
addnode=24.49.49.92
addnode=86.138.66.90
addnode=94.241.225.3
JasonXG

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:53:17 PM

I'm lucky I got in early and have been staking ever since. 808 is made by eggman the same guy who made sprouts. Sprouts did well and so is this. 808 is the new sprouts so hold onto your 808 and stake for long term  Roll Eyes
808BassCoin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

Don't be afraid to check out our new Instagram for additional updates & news!  Cool

https://www.instagram.com/808basscoin/?hl=en
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 09:54:06 PM

I'm lucky I got in early and have been staking ever since. 808 is made by eggman the same guy who made sprouts. Sprouts did well and so is this. 808 is the new sprouts so hold onto your 808 and stake for long term  Roll Eyes

Nice work mate! I just got into 808 coin last week and I'm already loving the staking rewards with just 100k the rewards are great. I don't know about Sprouts but going by what you are saying then 808 will be a great coin to stake for the long term which I will be doing building my my stack each week from selling some other Altcoins and using the funds from faucets which I claim from each week to buy more 808 coins.

alpesh102

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

addnode=167.0.206.214
addnode=186.114.21.52
addnode=212.247.249.206
addnode=24.49.49.92
addnode=86.138.66.90
addnode=94.241.225.3
i dont know. how to use? u teach me step by step.
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:07:45 PM

price going up because no one is selling the coin. but once someone will dump the coin the price will go down. also it is good that it can be traded only at cryptopia and nowhere else because in this way only people who want to hold 808 for long term will trade it. and those who are looking for quick profit and lowering the price will do it to other altcoins.
vella85

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 08:48:01 PM

price going up because no one is selling the coin. but once someone will dump the coin the price will go down. also it is good that it can be traded only at cryptopia and nowhere else because in this way only people who want to hold 808 for long term will trade it. and those who are looking for quick profit and lowering the price will do it to other altcoins.

Yeah I have noticed that there hasn't been many selling this coin, well like you said not yet anyway. I agree with what you said about 808 coin only being on Cryptopia as it is helping the people who want to hold long term like myself and sell small amounts each time. However it would be great to this this coin listed on one of the big exchanges in the future as it will help the coin to grow ever bigger then what it is now. I'll be picking up another 50k this weekend as I have earned a nice amount from the faucets this week.

Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:19:24 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 05:58:11 AM by Redni

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

New 808 exchange has been opened!

808/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

Click here to register and use the 808 EXCHANGE, 808 FAUCET and 808 STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for. Now I can start trading some of my staking rewards and hopefully make some more profits from trading and staking. I'm hoping my buy orders are filled on Cryptopia soon so I can start staking as I want to build up my stake to at least 1 million coins. Currently I have just over 250k.

808BassCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

Ive got a new 808 website up and running, ill keep adding on to it. http://808bass.space/
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:11:28 PM

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for. Now I can start trading some of my staking rewards and hopefully make some more profits from trading and staking. I'm hoping my buy orders are filled on Cryptopia soon so I can start staking as I want to build up my stake to at least 1 million coins. Currently I have just over 250k.

Yes it's nice.

I have 14 million 808coins and it's good profit (i'm still holding most of my staking profits rather than selling it).

I'm looking into building another staking coin since 808coin is so successful (thinking 1% daily). When stratis coin is complete with their prototype payment gateway platform software I can use that to start accepting crypto for my apps (games).

Would anyone be interested in those projects if I went to make that?

Nice! those 14 million 808 coins will be bringing in a nice little profit for you each day. I was going to start selling but decided to keep building my stack for now as I want to get to my target of 1 million 808 coins. Sounds interesting, I would be interested for sure once you have everything up and running. Good luck with it all.

MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:40:22 AM

New 808 exchange has been opened!

808/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

Click here to register and use the 808 EXCHANGE, 808 FAUCET and 808 STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Nice, thank you and added to the op!

also an aditional new explorer is being setup at explorer.808bass.space
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:32:45 AM

Yes it's nice.

I have 14 million 808coins and it's good profit (i'm still holding most of my staking profits rather than selling it).

I'm looking into building another staking coin since 808coin is so successful (thinking 1% daily). When stratis coin is complete with their prototype payment gateway platform software I can use that to start accepting crypto for my apps (games).

Would anyone be interested in those projects if I went to make that?

sure that will be great, let me know when your pos coin is up and i`ll start staking Smiley

i currently have only 130,000 coins of 808 hopefully i`l reach 1 million soon Smiley
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 08:50:23 PM

The CryptoBE block explorer for 808 will expire within thirty days. It remains the only active explorer left. If anyone desires to chip in a little BTC to help with the hosting, please contact me directly since the developer seems to be inactive.

Last call - nobody has offered so far. This seems like a moderately-active community, so it would probably be in its best interest for the coin to have an explorer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: