Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

sure that will be great, let me know when your pos coin is up and i`ll start staking Smiley

i currently have only 130,000 coins of 808 hopefully i`l reach 1 million soon Smiley

Yes you'll get there pretty quick. Price is doing great on cryptopia too. As long as people keep buying 808 we're going to have some nice profits the next few months, maybe even years!

Yep he sure will get there quick as once the staking rewards start stacking up you'll be surprised at how fast it can grow. I started out small and now have over 250K 808 coins but I did add coins along the way to build it up to where I am now. My goal is to reach 1 million and then start taking some profit off the table. Let's hope you are right and that it will be for years to come.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 02:08:27 AM

New 808 exchange has been opened!

808/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

Click here to register and use the 808 EXCHANGE, 808 FAUCET and 808 STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Yes that is a great website I highly recommend it.
808 is one of the best investments right now.
I don't bother with the faucet. The pay is too little.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 05:21:14 AM

New 808 exchange has been opened!

808/POSW on PoSWallet, you can buy and staking Cheesy

Click here to register and use the 808 EXCHANGE, 808 FAUCET and 808 STAKING POOL Smiley

Enjoy  Cool

Yes that is a great website I highly recommend it.
808 is one of the best investments right now.
I don't bother with the faucet. The pay is too little.

I totally agree with you on using POSWallet and also that 808 coin is one of the best investments that anyone can make right now as the price has now risen to 21 sats @ over 42% in the last 24 hours as the price has sky rocketed on POSWallet which is great to see trading done on there.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:26:00 AM

808%, that is insane, lol Grin
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:37:57 AM

right now 808 is being sold at 33 satoshi per a coin......................
808% pos a year worth any price, it will not surprise me if we will reach the 100 satoshi bar.

as i said before, right now only people who wants to hold the coin for the long term are buying it and we will all profit from the staking and the increase of the satoshi value Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:21:45 PM

right now 808 is being sold at 33 satoshi per a coin......................
808% pos a year worth any price, it will not surprise me if we will reach the 100 satoshi bar.

as i said before, right now only people who wants to hold the coin for the long term are buying it and we will all profit from the staking and the increase of the satoshi value Smiley

I saw that, if it does happen to reach 100 sats it will be great for us early investors who got into 808 coin. Yep I agree that the people buying now are the ones that want to hold their 808 coins for the long term and why not as the interest is great. Like I have been saying I am buying more coins each week from the earnings I get from faucets and it has now built up my stack to a nice amount. I hope to soon reach my goal of 1 million 808 coins.

crypterg13

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

Yeah I watch the cryptopia prices daily with amazement.

I've invested in a lot of POS coins like Netcoin, xqn, tekcoin, hyperstake, sprts, bitbean, etc. They all suffer from one big flaw and pay garbage interest.

808 has none of those problems except maybe the hyperinflation problem. That will be somewhat solved when stratis comes out and business/apps/games/etc can easily start accepting any cryptocoin for payments for goods and services.

And then, we're going to be looking good. Central banks lose power, and we the people are free from banking slavery.

Can't wait for my next stake on Thursday. It's going to be a BIG ONE. I hope prices keep going up.
I can't wait for mine either, im near a million but I wish I had more haha, seem's to be on a trend lately the volume has increased so much each day its really improved, once more people get in the price will just continue to hold and I honestly could see a majority of people making profit, its good to see the developers putting out more content it definitely helps build the community.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 10:25:44 PM

Yeah I watch the cryptopia prices daily with amazement.

I've invested in a lot of POS coins like Netcoin, xqn, tekcoin, hyperstake, sprts, bitbean, etc. They all suffer from one big flaw and pay garbage interest.

808 has none of those problems except maybe the hyperinflation problem. That will be somewhat solved when stratis comes out and business/apps/games/etc can easily start accepting any cryptocoin for payments for goods and services.

And then, we're going to be looking good. Central banks lose power, and we the people are free from banking slavery.

Can't wait for my next stake on Thursday. It's going to be a BIG ONE. I hope prices keep going up.
I can't wait for mine either, im near a million but I wish I had more haha, seem's to be on a trend lately the volume has increased so much each day its really improved, once more people get in the price will just continue to hold and I honestly could see a majority of people making profit, its good to see the developers putting out more content it definitely helps build the community.

I agree with the both of you and it looks like many others do as well. The price in the last 24 hours has increased nicely to 28 sats per coin which is amazing as we were just 12 sats this time last week so 808 coin is starting to get some attention and I'm sure it's only going to get bigger so congrats to us early investors on making a great decision to staking this coin. At this rate we could see 50 sats towards the end of the week and that would be Awesome to see.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:15:04 AM

it`s great that the price is up, but now i can get less 808 coins for every 1 satoshi that i have, and it makes it hard grow my staking pool. also i`m afraid that a big dump will occur and the price will go back to 7 satoshi.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:08:01 PM

it`s great that the price is up, but now i can get less 808 coins for every 1 satoshi that i have, and it makes it hard grow my staking pool. also i`m afraid that a big dump will occur and the price will go back to 7 satoshi.

I know how you feel my friend as like you it is harder for us smaller players to buy more 808 coins at the current price and that is why I pumped most of my faucet earnings in 2 weeks ago while the price was around 12 to 13 sats and got up to 250k. The gamble has paid off for me but I am yet to sell any lol as my main goal was to get to 1 million 808 coins. If I was there right now I would sell some coins each day and continue to build my stack but as I'm not yet there I'll continue to keep stacking 100%.

abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 02:06:43 AM

i was lucky enough to buy in a nice chunk last month between 8-10 satoshi. i was attracted to the stability of the price, it delivered a decent daily return.. plus im a bass player, so... i have my prized early 70s barracuda that is the growliest slab of maplewood ive ever known..

im also approaching 1,000,000 808 and staking them thru poswallet, even though i suppose i could make more in the wallet, i cant seem to get any peers with it.

ive also talked up 808 on some of the exchange troll boxes, and doubt ill be selling at any point in the future, other than should the need arrive on an exchange to create volume, which lately doesnt seem to be a problem. happy to see dev back in working on this project.
freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

i was lucky enough to buy in a nice chunk last month between 8-10 satoshi. i was attracted to the stability of the price, it delivered a decent daily return.. plus im a bass player, so... i have my prized early 70s barracuda that is the growliest slab of maplewood ive ever known..

im also approaching 1,000,000 808 and staking them thru poswallet, even though i suppose i could make more in the wallet, i cant seem to get any peers with it.

ive also talked up 808 on some of the exchange troll boxes, and doubt ill be selling at any point in the future, other than should the need arrive on an exchange to create volume, which lately doesnt seem to be a problem. happy to see dev back in working on this project.

right now the price will continue to go up to 30 or 40 satoshi, as most of the people dont want to sale this coin. just hope the buying volume will keep on being high and we are good for the next few months Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 10:07:51 PM

right now the price will continue to go up to 30 or 40 satoshi, as most of the people dont want to sale this coin. just hope the buying volume will keep on being high and we are good for the next few months Smiley

Just went down almost 50% now is a great time to buy again before it starts going up. Too bad I don't have any spare BTC or Altcoins to sell and buy more 808 coins while the price is down. If it stays around this price over the weekend I'll use 50% of my faucet earnings to buy 808 coins. It seems as 1 million 808 coins is most people's goals.

vella85

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

I was going to wait for the weekend when I get paid from the faucets but I have decided to withdraw some BTC from PaidVerts which is like a PTC site to buy some more 808 coins while the price is down at 20 sats. Just waiting for the deposit to go through on Cryptopia and then it's time to buy some more. It's only around $10 worth but it all adds up and adds to my staking weight.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

I just sold off 500,000 808 coins while I was asleep last night for 23 satoshis a piece. Not a bad payday.

I'm going to write an amazon ebook talking about proof of stake and bitcoin then I'll push 808 coin in that along with my strategy since you can still lose money at this. The highest risk in any investment into proof of stake is the beginning so you need a strategy to eliminate that risk eventually and pull out profits. I have a pretty big social media following because of the election (I succeeded) so we'll what happens.

This crypto currency revolution has been a long time coming...

this is great! for me it`s time to buy 808 and not to sale them, i use my faucets earnings to gain 808, but they dont pay much so it`s take time to build my stake. from where do you earn your btc to buy more 808 coins?
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

I don't, exactly. I had hyips investments that eventually went bust but I managed to pull out profits from most of those. I adapted those strategies to proof of staking.

I also use to work as an actor so I had some money from that and unemployment. I also staked other coins (you can search all my old posts to see). To save you trouble, tekcoin and truckcoin might be the only others worth staking (or sprouts if it can stay stable in price). But 808 pays way better and faster so I don't see a point in investing in others.

I used that to start my bankroll months ago when 808 was 7-12 satoishis and did 100% compounding for a few cycles (8 day cycles). From my transaction history I think i bought 4-6 million and the rest was staked. I"m not sure how much I bought.

I now have 16,500,000 808coin so until total supply hits 1-2.5 billion mark, we'll see what happens to price and eggman's "phase 2". I think this makes me the current richest 808 stakeholder or very very close.

But really crypto's success depends largely on the stratis network.

Without that code, it'll be so hard to get apps, websites, and businesses to accept crypto fast and easy. But it's 100% guaranteed to happen, just a matter of time...

I also got more profit while staking 808, it will be great pos coin. But once again, when weak hand or dumb stakeholder dump this coin, it will be useless. I hope everyone play 808 stake with smart and not dump their coin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

I don't, exactly. I had hyips investments that eventually went bust but I managed to pull out profits from most of those. I adapted those strategies to proof of staking.

I also use to work as an actor so I had some money from that and unemployment. I also staked other coins (you can search all my old posts to see). To save you trouble, tekcoin and truckcoin might be the only others worth staking (or sprouts if it can stay stable in price). But 808 pays way better and faster so I don't see a point in investing in others.

I used that to start my bankroll months ago when 808 was 7-12 satoishis and did 100% compounding for a few cycles (8 day cycles). From my transaction history I think i bought 4-6 million and the rest was staked. I"m not sure how much I bought.

I now have 16,500,000 808coin so until total supply hits 1-2.5 billion mark, we'll see what happens to price and eggman's "phase 2". I think this makes me the current richest 808 stakeholder or very very close.

But really crypto's success depends largely on the stratis network.

Without that code, it'll be so hard to get apps, websites, and businesses to accept crypto fast and easy. But it's 100% guaranteed to happen, just a matter of time...

I really enjoyed reading your story mate, I used to also play in HYIPs for a while and never really made much profits as I always broke even but I never lost any money because I always got in very early. But since then I have also moved over to POS coins which I have done pretty good with, at first I did lose in a couple of them but I finally got my break with KR when it pumped to 0.35 USD in which I sold almost all of them and now that coin is dead and I just sold the last I had before it was delisted from Bittrex but I made a big profit with that coin even when it switched over to POS as I was trading it almost daily.

I like a couple of others here use faucets to build our 808 coins stake and I'm also just looking to buy more right now once I get paid from a few faucets tomorrow or the next day.

freebitcoins4u

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

I really enjoyed reading your story mate, I used to also play in HYIPs for a while and never really made much profits as I always broke even but I never lost any money because I always got in very early. But since then I have also moved over to POS coins which I have done pretty good with, at first I did lose in a couple of them but I finally got my break with KR when it pumped to 0.35 USD in which I sold almost all of them and now that coin is dead and I just sold the last I had before it was delisted from Bittrex but I made a big profit with that coin even when it switched over to POS as I was trading it almost daily.

I like a couple of others here use faucets to build our 808 coins stake and I'm also just looking to buy more right now once I get paid from a few faucets tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks man, I was an entertainer  Smiley

Yeah, I never even heard of KR but that is why I like cryptopia. They are much more relaxed about delisting so it gives any crypto coin a chance to "come back from the dead" as many alt coins go days without any real volume.

Well, at the rate things are going, you'll hit 1 million in no time.

As for "dumb stakeholders" dumping there isn't much you can do about it except wait things out and control supply. In a real life economy, dumping isn't as big of a problem because people would be buying "dumped currency" and use it to pay for goods/services with the bought currency. It's how things flow. I'm oversimplifying the central banking system but  we have some bit of time before hyperinflation is an issue.

so a dump is not a problem. but what about inflation? 808% a year will circulate lots of coins and will cause lots of holders to dump the coin at a very low price. even at 1 satoshi...
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

I also got more profit while staking 808, it will be great pos coin. But once again, when weak hand or dumb stakeholder dump this coin, it will be useless. I hope everyone play 808 stake with smart and not dump their coin.

there will always be those who dump, for whatever reason. and in order to keep the currency liquid, and active markets, we NEED those types to keep pushing more 808 into the market and into longterm stakeholders wwallets. this currency has been good to me for months, and i continue to stake my original 400,000 808 purchase into the low 2 million mark. ive diversified a lot of my POS holdings, thanks to POSWallet, but 808 is my mainstay. i actually started buying it up cheap because i have my time quirk... where most folks get all moony eyed about 11:11, for me its BOB O'CLOCK, that moment when you look up and its 8:08. ever since i was a kid its been my weird little tic, so now, im making some money off it. my weirdness came thru with profit!!

this is one currency that could really use an 808-fueled sig campaign.
dzboston33

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

PoSWallet is having issues with 808 now,  Sad I just want my deposit to got through lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: