Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:48:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:52:24 PM

Every 8.08 days 17 + %     Huh   Huh
Anybody knows what the maximum supply will be  Huh   Roll Eyes

Right now there is no max coin supply.

It seems more people are interested in this upcoming BTC fork then the last one so that is why we are seeing a lot of Alts crashing right now and POS coins take the biggest hit. I still believe that 808 coin will recover after this fork is over but it may take some time. Also like a lot of people have mentioned we do need more marketing, I'm doing my best along with a few others by promoting 808 coin on Twitter but we need more people to help spread the word. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
seimob

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:53:19 PM

The block explorer hosting period has expired.
n3r0d1n

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:23:40 PM

Hi everyone,

is there a minimum amount of coins to own after which staking begins? Currently I am owning 38k and no stake was recived. Also the is no indicator is the wallet that shows you're actually staking. During the last days the value droped 59,04 %. At the moment the alt-coins are suffering because of the fork. When do you think, is the moment to decide if 808 is coming back? After the 16th November?

Regards,
n3r0d1n
lordnitro

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

keep them forever...I hold mine since release...its not a good daytrading coin
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:32:11 PM

Hi everyone,

is there a minimum amount of coins to own after which staking begins? Currently I am owning 38k and no stake was recived. Also the is no indicator is the wallet that shows you're actually staking. During the last days the value droped 59,04 %. At the moment the alt-coins are suffering because of the fork. When do you think, is the moment to decide if 808 is coming back? After the 16th November?

Regards,
n3r0d1n

There is no minimum of 808 coins you have to have to stake. You need to wait at least 8.08 days before you're coins are mature for staking but with that low amount of 38k it might take weeks before you stake you're coins. That is why its best to stake at least 500k to 1 million coins which yirld the best results in a shorter amount of time.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rhetoricalgombeen

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:38:35 AM

why do you need blockchain for this project?
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:33:48 AM

Every 8.08 days 17 + %     Huh   Huh
Anybody knows what the maximum supply will be  Huh   Roll Eyes

Right now there is no max coin supply.

It seems more people are interested in this upcoming BTC fork then the last one so that is why we are seeing a lot of Alts crashing right now and POS coins take the biggest hit. I still believe that 808 coin will recover after this fork is over but it may take some time. Also like a lot of people have mentioned we do need more marketing, I'm doing my best along with a few others by promoting 808 coin on Twitter but we need more people to help spread the word.  

so in 1 year there are 6 billion coin etc etc etc how in earth can this coin gain any %% in value if the coin keep piling up 17+ % each month ?? I dont understand that concept
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:38:26 AM

There is no minimum of 808 coins you have to have to stake. You need to wait at least 8.08 days before you're coins are mature for staking but with that low amount of 38k it might take weeks before you stake you're coins. That is why its best to stake at least 500k to 1 million coins which yirld the best results in a shorter amount of time.

Thanks for the reply. As soon as a movement upwards is coming I will consider buying more coins. But on a long perspective I see several issues:

1) This coin currently does not have any vision. It's just about staking without any additional benefits. To be successful on a medium time scale there has to be just more input. Otherwise it's just a tool for some folks to gather money in a period of a couple of months after the market caps drops to zero.

2) There must be much more marketing, especially a better website.

3) An indicator for the time till the next staking would be extremely useful.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:50:37 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 11:46:51 AM by paramind22

Thanks for the reply. As soon as a movement upwards is coming I will consider buying more coins. But on a long perspective I see several issues:

1) This coin currently does not have any vision. It's just about staking without any additional benefits. To be successful on a medium time scale there has to be just more input. Otherwise it's just a tool for some folks to gather money in a period of a couple of months after the market caps drops to zero.

Totally agree.  There are a lot of coins out there.  Without marketing this coin will sadly implode because some people have brought the value down from 20 sat to 5 sat in a week.   I believe that more people will learn about staking and start to buy in greater numbers.   Hopefully, those with deeper pockets can hire some people, buy some banner ads, to repay for what they've received.

Dart_Veider

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

Now is the best time to buy 808coin  Wink
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

a swap with a certain ratio is also something we need to think about.

maybe to the model roland 909 with 909% apr:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydCDro4YerY

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:08:05 PM

Totally agree.  There are a lot of coins out there.  Without marketing this coin will sadly implode because some people have brought the value down from 20 sat to 5 sat in a week.   I believe that more people will learn about staking and start to buy in greater numbers.   Hopefully, those with deeper pockets can hire some people, buy some banner ads, to repay for what they've received.

I could help design a new homepage. The problem is, that the devs are not know, right?
crypterg13

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

I could help design a new homepage. The problem is, that the devs are not know, right?
No one even heads over to our website, 10 people every month? If you wanna edit it I have the info for it, but look how far we've gotten already, a website did not contribute to any of it. Feel free to "enhance" our website though. The vision is to share you're beats produced by you and other's around the world for a share of 808, honor the music industry & the Tr-Roland 808 itself which helped revolutionize a new genre of music. If we need more marketing, then perhaps all of us should market more, I market each day, our twitter grows by the minute, all we do is promote.
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

Dear 808 coin ,
Cryptowizard sent you an ecard from St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Honor of: 808 coin

View this card at http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/view-tributecard.do?cardtype=ecard&oID=5546408&opvID=6336728&tributeType=Honor&cID=9017053.

This card will be available for viewing for 30 days.

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
xezz

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:56:47 PM

But still our supply is to high right now. Cryptopia lists already 10 BTC until 20 Sats/Coin. Thats a huuuge amount of coins on sale. There is a 15 Million sell order at 19. The one who put it there does not even care about his stakes anymore. So the question is how we get the coin out of that. Give it a month and there will be millions sold for 1-4 Sats. There needs to be done something or the coin dies.
BitKing3000

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:30:54 PM

Everyone needs to relax, the real reason this coin dropped in price is because of Novaexchange closing. There were a lot of traders there who dont stake the coin and instead of moving them to Cryptopia or Yobit, they decided to sell them. So, with everyone wanting to be sitting on btc before the next fork, there are few buyers for all the sell orders. This will pass, just dont panic.

I just picked up more 808 @ 4sat to move to my staking wallet.
calculatorhe

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:19:33 PM

Interesting project, but such a slow website it makes it difficult to gather information. Anyone else faces this problem ??
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:20:03 PM

wow staking a dead coin  Huh ......
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:30:14 PM

Idk how many times im going to say it but more than ever we NEED marketing! Whoever wants to work together to do some marketing send me a message and we can get to work ASAP. Also remember that the most successful investors make money by doing the opposite, Buy up when others get scared and sell when others get hyped up. A level head will keep you good in whatever happens in the market.

I guarantee all these people who are getting scared and selling especially those who sell below the current price will feel really really bad when the coin comes back. People think times like these last forever when they happen but they dont. When it comes back its going to come back harder then ever especially with new investors. Those who let their emotions get to them with crypto always lose.

Agreed, we collectively need to go into Medium, Steemit, Blogspot, Facebook, Twitter and promote 808 anywhere we can to communicate the strengths of this crypto currency and why its a promising investment hampered by the current mania over the BTC forks. I don't want to see this die like InflationCoin or EmberCoin have.  808 has been a solid little staking soldier and I see no reason to punish the coin.  

Also the website is forgettable, we need something better with blockchain stats and links to the large number of media articles written about 808. Is there a developer / investor that could collaborate it build a better website? The current website does not do justice to the platform.  

I joined the 808 Slack but its a ghost town, no one is on it.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
igorwas

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:24:21 PM

Everyone needs to relax, the real reason this coin dropped in price is because of Novaexchange closing. There were a lot of traders there who dont stake the coin and instead of moving them to Cryptopia or Yobit, they decided to sell them. So, with everyone wanting to be sitting on btc before the next fork, there are few buyers for all the sell orders. This will pass, just dont panic.

I just picked up more 808 @ 4sat to move to my staking wallet.
you do not think that you say that coins are dropped by large holders from purses and the stock exchange does not have it - those who kept coins on the exchange can still trade for a month or transfer coins or you think that they are so stupid that they would sell instead of making a profit and The fall of the coin began before the news of the close of the exchange! as it is not unfortunate, but the coin is dead more - than alive!
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: