Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
physicianheel

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Where can I find ur wp?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

Do you have any competitors on the market now? What is your advantage comparing to them?
mihaimihaila

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:33:29 AM

What currency do you use in your trade?

you can buy 808 with btc ... from here https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home , enjoy !
Rosam

Activity: 257
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:11:46 AM

The coin has real advantages :
- Wallets are easy to use and functional (with a a Mac wallet as well, that's not that common on HighPos coin)
- skating is really easy, you dont need to worry that much about coin control and do your maths
- it's been around a while and still running.
So I think it can be marketed as the easiest coin to stake (something like that), through forums like this one or twitter (and everybody can retweet and reinforce) and word of mouth can do wonder in crypto land.
However I would wait until after the fork, people should have extra coins (At least I expect most people to sell bitcoin gold for BTC as soon as they get it and even if they are tempted to hold both chains, I expect some play money to go back into alts after the fork). I think that if we have a coordinated campaign then (Your dont know what to do with you extra BTC ? Have you thought of staking ?), that might add to our chances.
And of course a second exchange would be very important, even if it is a small one, because that means more nodes running, even something like tideX would help.

paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:36:34 PM

The only issue I see with coinsmarkets is that they will stake millions of 808 coins if people decide to stake with them. Then what's to say they don't sell most of the coins staked and only share a small amount with the people storing their coins on there. This could hurt the price even more as the exchange won't care about keeping the coin price steady if they can make a quick buck.

Might have to take right now what we can afford.  We don't have to limit it to them, we can try to get on others as well.

crypterg13

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

Where can I find ur wp?
Pm
HugoFord

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:58:16 PM

I agree with the notion that we need to increase marketing.  However there is still an underlying problem alluded to in some earlier posts.  If the only purpose of this coin is staking, then it is not sustainable.  The only way to keep the value up (esp in light of the increasing supply) is to bring in new investors.  Those investors will only be able to realize their profit (i.e. sell their coins) by selling to new investors coming in.  When you run out of investors, and you will, there will be lots of sellers but no more buyers and the price crashes.  (Note: That doesn't mean 808 is dead, it could sit at a low level for some time until a fresh group of people come in and want to invest/stake.)

Marketing alone isn't the answer.  If you really want this coin to be successful over the long term, there needs to be uses for it other than staking. 
n3r0d1n

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

I agree with the notion that we need to increase marketing.  However there is still an underlying problem alluded to in some earlier posts.  If the only purpose of this coin is staking, then it is not sustainable.  The only way to keep the value up (esp in light of the increasing supply) is to bring in new investors.  Those investors will only be able to realize their profit (i.e. sell their coins) by selling to new investors coming in.  When you run out of investors, and you will, there will be lots of sellers but no more buyers and the price crashes.  (Note: That doesn't mean 808 is dead, it could sit at a low level for some time until a fresh group of people come in and want to invest/stake.)

Marketing alone isn't the answer.  If you really want this coin to be successful over the long term, there needs to be uses for it other than staking. 

I agree 100 %. As I mentioned before the person who is in charge about the webse can contact me because I am willing to improve it. But someone has to care about a whitepaper/roadmap/blockexplorer/onlinewallet. Otherwise stacking will not be enough to get new investors.
crypterg13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:37:37 PM

I agree 100 %. As I mentioned before the person who is in charge about the webse can contact me because I am willing to improve it. But someone has to care about a whitepaper/roadmap/blockexplorer/onlinewallet. Otherwise stacking will not be enough to get new investors.
That's a great idea..how do you do that? I might be willing to pitch in a bounty if I see this done.
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

here is a reminder to keep calm until btc fork. 808 situation is the same as most altcoins right now:

https://twitter.com/CryptoKirby/status/927199718324752384

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
bluetiger679

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:00:34 PM

I think a day after the hardfork we should ALL post on twitter, facebook, and instagram about 808coin at the same time. I think this will help bring new investors in with their new found money and also to remind people that 808 is still strong. Im also going to look into running facebook and instagram ads for that day.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:11:45 PM

I am willing to help improve 808, work on the website and improve the marketing and the messaging. I am doing this already for a small $100K market cap coin.

But before we go out market this like crazy we need to create a vision for the coin. What does this coin want to be when it grows up?  What are the use cases? The best use case seems to me to be raising money for the music industry or music education, e.g. helping fund education for music teachers. http://www.wqxr.org/story/173373-five-charities-devoted-music-education/ How does the community feel about using this coin for charitable donations? My two nieces play the piano and this has been a life changing investment and I am sure others may be supportive of this idea. Are there are any business owners on this forum that would consider accepting 808 for their goods and service? How does the community feel about using this coin for charity donations in general? 

We need some tie to the real world, staking alone is not a use case otherwise this coin begins to resemble a Ponzi scheme where early investors earn good returns and late investors are left holding the bag once the price collapses due to excessive supply like what happened with Embercoin and InflationCoin that are both now in death spirals. 

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Leass

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

I am willing to help improve 808, work on the website and improve the marketing and the messaging. I am doing this already for a small $100K market cap coin.

But before we go out market this like crazy we need to create a vision for the coin. What does this coin want to be when it grows up?  What are the use cases? The best use case seems to me to be raising money for the music industry or music education, e.g. helping fund education for music teachers. http://www.wqxr.org/story/173373-five-charities-devoted-music-education/ How does the community feel about using this coin for charitable donations? My two nieces play the piano and this has been a life changing investment and I am sure others may be supportive of this idea. Are there are any business owners on this forum that would consider accepting 808 for their goods and service? How does the community feel about using this coin for charity donations in general? 

We need some tie to the real world, staking alone is not a use case otherwise this coin begins to resemble a Ponzi scheme where early investors earn good returns and late investors are left holding the bag once the price collapses due to excessive supply like what happened with Embercoin and InflationCoin that are both now in death spirals. 
I'm in, we'll need Multisend feature for it - Stake 4 Music Smiley

bluetiger679

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

Sounds like great ideas. Maybe a music streaming platform that pays artist in 808coin every time they post music or something?
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:41:38 PM

What the hell happened to the market? It crashed!! Sad

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:40:31 PM

Sounds like great ideas. Maybe a music streaming platform that pays artist in 808coin every time they post music or something?

I really like all these ideas and will be willing to support them as much as I can. I would like to see the dev share his input on all these great ideas that the community is coming up with as we haven't even seen him in here for a while. Not sure what the reason is because not too long ago the dev was always in here posting and answering people but now nothing. Pink coin has a good concept when it comes to charities so maybe we can do something similar to Pink coin, even 1337 coin has Holding at home which seems to be working well which is to do with helping world causes. There is so much we can do with 808 coin but the dev needs to chime in and start getting active again.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:49 AM

The coin has real advantages :
- Wallets are easy to use and functional (with a a Mac wallet as well, that's not that common on HighPos coin)
- skating is really easy, you dont need to worry that much about coin control and do your maths
- it's been around a while and still running.
So I think it can be marketed as the easiest coin to stake (something like that), through forums like this one or twitter (and everybody can retweet and reinforce) and word of mouth can do wonder in crypto land.
However I would wait until after the fork, people should have extra coins (At least I expect most people to sell bitcoin gold for BTC as soon as they get it and even if they are tempted to hold both chains, I expect some play money to go back into alts after the fork). I think that if we have a coordinated campaign then (Your dont know what to do with you extra BTC ? Have you thought of staking ?), that might add to our chances.
And of course a second exchange would be very important, even if it is a small one, because that means more nodes running, even something like tideX would help.

Sorry, this is [at the moment] nonsense.
- Almost all wallets are based on bitcoin-core and some qt gui.
- Staking is very is: This is right for every proof of stake coin.
- it's been around a while and still running? Compare with bitcoin.

--> Vision is missing
--> Coin amount limitation is missing
--> Something outstanding is missing
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:50:07 AM

I agree with the notion that we need to increase marketing.  However there is still an underlying problem alluded to in some earlier posts.  If the only purpose of this coin is staking, then it is not sustainable.  The only way to keep the value up (esp in light of the increasing supply) is to bring in new investors.  Those investors will only be able to realize their profit (i.e. sell their coins) by selling to new investors coming in.  When you run out of investors, and you will, there will be lots of sellers but no more buyers and the price crashes.  (Note: That doesn't mean 808 is dead, it could sit at a low level for some time until a fresh group of people come in and want to invest/stake.)

Marketing alone isn't the answer.  If you really want this coin to be successful over the long term, there needs to be uses for it other than staking.  

That's a great idea..how do you do that? I might be willing to pitch in a bounty if I see this done.

I made a typo...I was asking: "Who is in charge about the 'website'." Because the access-codes are necessary to bring new content to the website. I think we have to organize the work to be effective. Some people are working on the whitepaper, some on an online-application, this would be much more effective.
We have to be present on

• bitcointalk.org
  • slack
  • steemit
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • reddit
  • a good designed website
  • github
  • etc
mister_john

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:05:14 AM

One of the most promissing projects for me… Will see)
crypterg13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:08:11 PM

Huge buys on 808, only 58 million left for sale, was up to around 120 million yesterday on cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=808_BTC

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: