Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] <808% apr> Drop the Bass!! 17%+ eligible after 8.08+ days  (Read 111409 times)
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Its still puzzling that people are actually dumping 808 at this price level. I dont understand the rational for getting rid of this coin when it could easily trade above 40sat if dumpers would let the price rise for a week.

If the 808team goes to limit the max.supply of coins - then we could expect in the future to increase the price in dozens of times. Appreciative of what is in short supply. This is the law of the market. Ethereum could cost now 3000 dollars or more, instead of 300 - if every day on the market would not throw out new ETH in the amount of about 5-6 million dollars.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3r0d1n

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

Its still puzzling that people are actually dumping 808 at this price level. I dont understand the rational for getting rid of this coin when it could easily trade above 40sat if dumpers would let the price rise for a week.

If the 808team goes to limit the max.supply of coins - then we could expect in the future to increase the price in dozens of times. Appreciative of what is in short supply. This is the law of the market. Ethereum could cost now 3000 dollars or more, instead of 300 - if every day on the market would not throw out new ETH in the amount of about 5-6 million dollars.

The problem is, the dev cryptberg doesn't care about the coin anymore, at least it seems like that. He doesn't answer here or in the discord channel. Yes, when the coin supply would be reduced and a community based democratic approach was started, could this could result in bringing the coin back to raising levels.  
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:18:41 PM

OK, everyone is someone actually working on a concept for this coin the currency? I would like to contribute in any form. Help on social media, do graphic design, do a new web page but I don't see anyone who is in charge. Can I get a valid answer please?

Mr. Eggman which is the person who created 808coin gave us permission to do whatever. The web page was just updated not too long ago so thats fine. I want to run facebook and instagram ads would you like to work on it together? If you go back a few pages Mr. Eggman also said something about rewarding long time 808 users so we still have to wait and see what that is

You mean lunching facebook and instagram accounts (and keep them updated)?

no like paying for advertisements. I know facebook ads are very cheap one of my friends does them for about $4. im not sure how much instagram ads are. We would just have to come up with something unique

No, I was thinking about actually backing up this project with a better communication policy. Not about just buying some ads.

message me maybe we can figure something out

Theoretical I am willing to help, but not to invest. An we need access to the website http://808bass.space/ to make a appropriate structure and design......
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

The problem is, the dev cryptberg doesn't care about the coin anymore, at least it seems like that. He doesn't answer here or in the discord channel. Yes, when the coin supply would be reduced and a community based democratic approach was started, could this could result in bringing the coin back to raising levels.  

LOL Cheesy
If you took the time and energy to read at least a few last pages of this thread, you would be surprised to learn that the coin is a completely different developer (Mr.Eggman) and it absolutely adequately supports the feedback from the community! Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

LOL Cheesy
If you took the time and energy to read at least a few last pages of this thread, you would be surprised to learn that the coin is a completely different developer (Mr.Eggman) and it absolutely adequately supports the feedback from the community! Grin
Mhh, MrEggmann may be the dev, but crypterg13 is also somehow involved. At least he is responsible for the website.  Still I would like to help on this. Do you have a (direct) contact to Mr.Eggman?
MrEggman (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

LOL Cheesy
Mhh, MrEggmann may be the dev, but crypterg13 is also somehow involved. At least he is responsible for the website.  Still I would like to help on this. Do you have a (direct) contact to Mr.Eggman?

I can find him, i hear he even responds to dm on bct. What did you need?
crypterg13

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

Let's help grow our discord were averaging around 100 active users a day, I set the link to never expire https://discord.gg/eFqrVUN
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:00:58 PM

LOL Cheesy

I can find him, i hear he even responds to dm on bct. What did you need?

Access to the website would be very nice. I would like to install a new CMS with a new template and restructure the content. From by point of view its necessary to rebuilt it. In addition it would be cool if people would start about a real-life application for the coin.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:51:54 PM

I know 808 coin is taken from the music industry but has anyone thought about 808 coin being used in the gambling industry? I think it would make a great coin to gamble with but its just trying to find the sites that will accept 808 coin as payment to gamble with. Also the volatility might put sites off from using the coin so we will need the coin to become more stable first. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

I know 808 coin is taken from the music industry but has anyone thought about 808 coin being used in the gambling industry? I think it would make a great coin to gamble with but its just trying to find the sites that will accept 808 coin as payment to gamble with. Also the volatility might put sites off from using the coin so we will need the coin to become more stable first. 

Well yes it is ment for the music industry but currently isn't being used but it is there. That's how it is for most coins though it's no fault of the Dev. I also think introducing 808into the gambling world is a good idea.
mihaimihaila

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:20 AM

Well yes it is ment for the music industry but currently isn't being used but it is there. That's how it is for most coins though it's no fault of the Dev. I also think introducing 808into the gambling world is a good idea.

how exactly?
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:32:37 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 11:39:27 AM by kostepanych2

Hello,
POS not work in my wallet: http://take.ms/fXJL6
How to enable staking?
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

how exactly?

I also agree to you guys, this guy will rise again of course. Still it would be very helpfull to work on additional features. Using the coins for a music service for example would be an example.
Did you ever thought of a music service that is connected to the coin? Imagine: You do an investment above a threshold, assume 50$. Than you get free access to a service like spotty. The longer you hold the better is your staking return. Think about it: If you got free music access you will hold your coins of course.
claudieux

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:05:27 PM

how exactly?

I also agree to you guys, this guy will rise again of course. Still it would be very helpfull to work on additional features. Using the coins for a music service for example would be an example.
Did you ever thought of a music service that is connected to the coin? Imagine: You do an investment above a threshold, assume 50$. Than you get free access to a service like spotty. The longer you hold the better is your staking return. Think about it: If you got free music access you will hold your coins of course.

This sound like a great idea!
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:48:31 PM

808 coin used in gambling websites would be great. I'm in the united states so gambling here is sadly illegal for the most part.

We really just need any website to accept 808 coins as payment for goods and services. Easier said than done though.

Yeah it does make it hard for the residents in the US to gamble which is a shame.

Yes it will take a lot of effort to get some gambling sites to accept 808 coin but all it takes is just one and then it could start a chain reaction with more gambling sites wanting to add 808 coin.

I do know of a game not related to gambling that may accept 808 coin which can be used in game to buy upgrades and stuff. However the owner would like a donation of some 808 coins first. I think this could help bring exposure to 808 coin and maybe even bring in more investors.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Dart_Veider

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:28:20 PM

We need more videos about 808coin in youtube!
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

I agree, we are seeing more people make videos on 808 coin which is good to see however we really need a big YouTuber to talk about 808 coin. Then we could see the price rise in a short amount of time, maybe the dev can have a YouTube promotion where the best video on 808 coin wins a certain amount of 808 coins?

crypterg13

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:34:20 PM

Here is one we found https://youtu.be/BesNvyJq8KM
n3r0d1n

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:33:37 AM

how exactly?

This sound like a great idea!

Would need 1-2 additional devs to make this idea getting real. In addition, to keep it real one must care about licence fees for the music owner of course somehow to keep things legal.
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:15:20 AM

this guy:

https://twitter.com/stakingprofit

reviews pos coins at youtube maybe we should all contact and mention him at twitter and ask him to review 808.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: