Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:56:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:44:07 PM

Yes i need a lot of money to buy the things i want but if i have that permanent job, well even there is one person give me the chance to have much money, i will never left my permanent job. Why? because not all people given the chance to have stable job and we all know that todays generation is very hard to find a job that is permanent. Being have a lot of money is very easy to achieve if you only have the hard work and goals in life.
Permanent job is something that should be valued, and should not be left aside unless the individual finds a much better job opportunity, or in case the individual has a good business plan, but for this it also takes capital, and good financial planning for the business. If it's in the Bitcoin business, this can be even better.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:56:40 PM

Honestly it is such large amount of money to your yearly salary in your job honestly if we compare it in my job in my country i can only earn $3597.6 every year.. this is the amount calculated and i i just saving 10 to 15% in bitcoin just to have a dream that someday to have a business in the future here in online so that i can stop work with boss..
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:07:56 AM

Permanent job is something that should be valued, and should not be left aside unless the individual finds a much better job opportunity, or in case the individual has a good business plan, but for this it also takes capital, and good financial planning for the business. If it's in the Bitcoin business, this can be even better.

I fully agree with you. Permanent job is a stepping stone to what your dreams are. Attaining your dreams slowly by constant saving and investing unless you are from a wealthy family. While you are looking for a good opportunity,your job can provide you money to sustain in finding it.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

I fully agree with you. Permanent job is a stepping stone to what your dreams are. Attaining your dreams slowly by constant saving and investing unless you are from a wealthy family. While you are looking for a good opportunity,your job can provide you money to sustain in finding it.
just think positive while you are enjoying your day job find something that will benefits you invest with your knowledge it will give you big edge if you have some unique ideas or if you also have deep understanding with the investment that you will going to enter with.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:41:03 AM

In my country i am getting only 250$ per month after tax and everything i will be getting some 215$ monthly so still i am living with little money but not sufficient for me but even adjusting with that. As i am looking for more income working on different free online in online but not making much money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:11:48 PM

In my country i am getting only 250$ per month after tax and everything i will be getting some 215$ monthly so still i am living with little money but not sufficient for me but even adjusting with that. As i am looking for more income working on different free online in online but not making much money.

Were having the same problem, aside from big tax my salary is not enough to feed my family. ANd so my online job has helped me to double my salary from my job and it really helped with my finances. Now, i can provide and buy clothes and other things that I cannot buy before since my salary only allows me to purchase daily needs. Thanks to bitcoin.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:43:06 PM

Were having the same problem, aside from big tax my salary is not enough to feed my family. ANd so my online job has helped me to double my salary from my job and it really helped with my finances. Now, i can provide and buy clothes and other things that I cannot buy before since my salary only allows me to purchase daily needs. Thanks to bitcoin.

So your family is already malnourished? You said you can't feed them, then how did they survive all that time that you didn't have online income yet? The posts in here really confuses me. At first you said that you weren't able to feed your family and then at the end you said it's enough to buy daily needs.

You don't have to live like that and you know that. Just use whatever knowledge that you have, offer them to people, and get paid. At first it would be hard because people don't know that you're offering to do that job (example: fixing stuffs in the house). But once people get to know that you do that, they'll just go to you by themselves. No need for you to advertise yourself every time.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 01:49:50 PM

Yeah, indeed this is now something bad thing will surely befall those who have only minimal skills and they'd decided to accept a job that provides salaries a little bit and they were forced to pull out all his energies. This is something that should be avoided and better focus in the online world, because in our online has many advantages and more time for the family. But that's all it is not easy to follow and in the beginning we had to work hard first before getting something fun
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:32:31 PM

Same thats my exact problem now. I am earning 150$ per month in my present job but I am planning  to quit my job because I am earning more than here than my job. I can estimately earn 400$ per month here , thats why Im planning to quit my job and go full time bitcoin user.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

Same thats my exact problem now. I am earning 150$ per month in my present job but I am planning  to quit my job because I am earning more than here than my job. I can estimately earn 400$ per month here , thats why Im planning to quit my job and go full time bitcoin user.
Wow you are earning half bitcoin per month which is really a good thing to hear from someone who are able to manage to earn decent amounts of bitcoin. Well its your decision if you decide to quit on your day stable job as long you could able to sustain your earnings then go for it and making full time on bitcoin would even give you even more amount. In my situation i dont have money left since i dont have a job Smiley

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:54:21 PM

In my country i am getting only 250$ per month after tax and everything i will be getting some 215$ monthly so still i am living with little money but not sufficient for me but even adjusting with that. As i am looking

more income working on different free online in online but not making much money.

Yea Im also thankful to bitcoin. My job is not enough to provide what I needs . All my salry wer be given to my sisters who are studying . It is hard to buy things before that i know is not needed so I really control myself not to get intersted on it. Luckily I met bitcoin and got knowledge on it. Atleast my load is no longer a hassle. And with extra income to buy for myself some stuffs.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:42:52 PM

I have earned 3600$ per year with my previous job. But I left it. And today all my earnings depends from bitcoin. I make my bitcoin only with commenting and withdraw it every week. That helps me to cover some of my current costs. I moved for life to abroad two weeks ago and I'm living at my boyfriend and he pays our biggest costs. I think bitcoin is a good underworking for the first time while I didn't find something concrete.
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:09:31 PM

I have earned 3600$ per year with my previous job. But I left it. And today all my earnings depends from bitcoin. I make my bitcoin only with commenting and withdraw it every week. That helps me to cover some of my current costs. I moved for life to abroad two weeks ago and I'm living at my boyfriend and he pays our biggest costs. I think bitcoin is a good underworking for the first time while I didn't find something concrete.

I've earned totally 10.000 usd last year. Most of my mine is gone for rent and other expensive. But what is left is spent on buying bitcoins.
This way I have collected already 20 bitcoins over a period of 3 years. My advice is to spent a little on bitcoin and also other investments things, this way you are safer then investing all in 1 asset.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 05:27:41 PM

It is not a good idea that you are just staying in bitcoin and you are relaying in bitcoin.. iti s hard to live with bitcoin because there is no assurance that bitcoin will live long anytime bitcoin can be gone so better to look a job and make bitcoin as your part time job so that you can save your bitcoin and use it in the future if the price of bitcoin will increase more soon..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:11:33 PM

In my past work before i take up i.t again i was a sales agent but my salary can't really help me in the way that i need more money because im a student and i decided to join in this community and been member since then i don't remember the last time because it too old i eared 25$ per day lmao
Pesmand

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

In my past work before i take up i.t again i was a sales agent but my salary can't really help me in the way that i need more money because im a student and i decided to join in this community and been member since then i don't remember the last time because it too old i eared 25$ per day lmao

That is quite good earning.
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:37:22 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

I loled when i read "like a fucking slave"  Grin. Actually $10.000 per year is really big salary in my country. I don't have a job so far, because i'm a student here at college and i only earn money from this forum and from bitcoin.
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:18:55 PM

Yes i need a lot of money to buy the things i want but if i have that permanent job, well even there is one person give me the chance to have much money, i will never left my permanent job. Why? because not all people given the chance to have stable job and we all know that todays generation is very hard to find a job that is permanent. Being have a lot of money is very easy to achieve if you only have the hard work and goals in life.
i am not in favour of job in job you can earn a limited amount of money, as in jobs people have fixed salary, but i am in favour of trading, in trading you can earn unlimited money.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:25:08 AM

i am not in favour of job in job you can earn a limited amount of money, as in jobs people have fixed salary, but i am in favour of trading, in trading you can earn unlimited money.
That is certainly true with the way the trade can we get an unlimited income, but in trade we must dare to bear the risk of loss, unlike who has a regular job they have earnings that are already in the set each month.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:26:23 AM

That is certainly true with the way the trade can we get an unlimited income, but in trade we must dare to bear the risk of loss, unlike who has a regular job they have earnings that are already in the set each month.
yes and for that you need to have some good experience in trading, then you can avoid risk in trading. but we also have to accept the fact that a person can earn unlimited profit from trading bitcoin or alt coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: