Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:06:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
atronite

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

Yes i need a lot of money to buy the things i want but if i have that permanent job, well even there is one person give me the chance to have much money, i will never left my permanent job. Why? because not all people given the chance to have stable job and we all know that todays generation is very hard to find a job that is permanent. Being have a lot of money is very easy to achieve if you only have the hard work and goals in life.
Permanent job is something that should be valued, and should not be left aside unless the individual finds a much better job opportunity, or in case the individual has a good business plan, but for this it also takes capital, and good financial planning for the business. If it's in the Bitcoin business, this can be even better.
i am not in favour of job in job you can earn a limited amount of money, as in jobs people have fixed salary, but i am in favour of trading, in trading you can earn unlimited money.
That is certainly true with the way the trade can we get an unlimited income, but in trade we must dare to bear the risk of loss, unlike who has a regular job they have earnings that are already in the set each month.
yes and for that you need to have some good experience in trading, then you can avoid risk in trading. but we also have to accept the fact that a person can earn unlimited profit from trading bitcoin or alt coin.

Either he can earn unlimited or loose unlimited depending on the skills and knowledge of a person and if you want to make huge profits from trading then you also should have huge capital to invest in it and that will make it more risky as if a person makes a wrong move then it will bring huge loss for him.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:17:45 PM

Well i had made a personal investment with the bank, the money that remain after pay all my bills does change since i do have a comission at my work, soo it might be 100-200 dollars left from the job, outside the income i do have at crypto.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

I have not resigne with my job so my mone keep on repleneshing every 15 days.  Aside from that I also consider this signature campaing and trading as my side job so basically I always have replenishment every day from trading and weekly from my campaign.  So I can tell, it is quite hard to say how much I have left from my job since I do not know until when I can keep these jobs.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:08:19 AM

Yes i need a lot of money to buy the things i want but if i have that permanent job, well even there is one person give me the chance to have much money, i will never left my permanent job. Why? because not all people given the chance to have stable job and we all know that todays generation is very hard to find a job that is permanent. Being have a lot of money is very easy to achieve if you only have the hard work and goals in life.
Permanent job is something that should be valued, and should not be left aside unless the individual finds a much better job opportunity, or in case the individual has a good business plan, but for this it also takes capital, and good financial planning for the business. If it's in the Bitcoin business, this can be even better.
i am not in favour of job in job you can earn a limited amount of money, as in jobs people have fixed salary, but i am in favour of trading, in trading you can earn unlimited money.
That is certainly true with the way the trade can we get an unlimited income, but in trade we must dare to bear the risk of loss, unlike who has a regular job they have earnings that are already in the set each month.
True, you have to take risks when you choose trading as a method of getting bitcoin. With great capital, good skills, and dare to take risks. It will get you unlimited profit from trading Because many of my friends who earn a very large income until they use trading as a mainjob
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:22:24 AM

I don't usually have money left from my job because i always put it on bitcoin and the left is just enough to pay from expenses like the food, electric bill, internet bill and so on. I'm not that guy who get his salary and keep it or just spend it all, I diversify it and put some on bitcoin and the rest is enough to pay the monthly expenses and now my savings in bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and i hope it will continue to grow.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:36:27 AM

I don't usually have money left from my job because i always put it on bitcoin and the left is just enough to pay from expenses like the food, electric bill, internet bill and so on. I'm not that guy who get his salary and keep it or just spend it all, I diversify it and put some on bitcoin and the rest is enough to pay the monthly expenses and now my savings in bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and i hope it will continue to grow.
as i have continue my day job and not going to resign from that, because i can mange my day job  and bitcoin in one time in a good way, therefore i am not going to leave my job and the second is that that the money that i receive from my day job from my job, i mostly use it for buying bitcoins. therefore i have not lifted any money behind.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

as i have continue my day job and not going to resign from that, because i can mange my day job  and bitcoin in one time in a good way, therefore i am not going to leave my job and the second is that that the money that i receive from my day job from my job, i mostly use it for buying bitcoins. therefore i have not lifted any money behind.
Well, having two jobs gives you comfort in making money, you have an income in your day job and you have income in bitcoin as your side job, I guess that will solve any financial problem. I am thinking of leaving my day job once I found a way to make stable income in bitcoin, I want an active income so I need to have a decent capital which I'm saving right now.

alexey199773

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:00:38 AM

True, you have to take risks when you choose trading as a method of getting bitcoin. With great capital, good skills, and dare to take risks. It will get you unlimited profit from trading Because many of my friends who earn a very large income until they use trading as a mainjob

Trade is a risk. Not as big as investment, but also significant. Everyone determines where he should earn extra money.
I do not leave money, I invest it. This gives me extra profit
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:37:37 PM

Such a kind of attitude is extremely unhealthy to human psyche. There is a reason why every kind of forums are filled with such an attitude as yourself. The people that are not winning enough money or even losing a lot are either too ashamed to speak out, they lie about their possitions or they commit suicide, so you just listening to one part of the story in the end, the possitive one.

So please don't be that guy that want to outsmart everyone and then lose all of his funds. Without work experience, without funds and in deep shame the only solution for that guy is suicide. So for the love of God if you can't handle possible losses or even a theft don't dismiss the options that are psychologicaly more fit for human psyche like stable income.

I know a person can diversify his funds and all of that. But humans are just humans. If you don't earn income and it happens with bad trades, you tend to risk more and things can escalate really quickly into something bad.
sipapo

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:52:35 AM

I'm earning as much salary as you guys in this thread are earning I'd be able to buy my own house now after working for 5 years. it's quite hard when you're from a developing country but I'm a bit thrifty when it comes to managing my salary, if your current job cannot support your daily needs, then you need to find an alternative, or if you are attached to your current work and leaving seems impossible, you can look for an additional option of earning.
mnasiri

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:43:05 AM

i need a lot of money to buy the things i want but if i have that permanent job, well even there is one person give me the chance to have much money, i will never left my permanent job. Why? because not all people given the chance to have stable job and we all know that todays generation is very hard to find a job that is permanent.
asdalani

Activity: 882

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:51:07 AM

i need a lot of money to buy the things i want but if i have that permanent job, well even there is one person give me the chance to have much money, i will never left my permanent job. Why? because not all people given the chance to have stable job and we all know that todays generation is very hard to find a job that is permanent.
That's important, as long as you know what you have to do in order to succeed then you shouldn't have an issue with surviving within the world.
Bitcoin has a few perks and makes people rich here and there, I wouldn't want to use it as a sure lottery currency that will immediately make me rich...that is why I work as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:03:09 AM

I am very happy to see that so many people here are smart enough to do something like you do, having a stable job is always crucial for everyday life and your future, thats why I dont recommend spending too much time on bitcoin because it may simply be not worth it, you can make more just by working.

Also, you gain experience and knowledge while working for someone, you can get a reference from the boss to increase the chance of being employed by someone else, who pays you better. You dont get that while earning bitcoins, you are simply on your own.

Stable job is something what everyone should have, it is pretty much more important than anything else.

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

Good for you, not everyone can have the discipline to continue saving money in crypto. I myself cannot do it but since I am earning bitcoin thru signature campaign, I can save some bitcoin for the future. All my salary I get from my real life job are all spent on bills and expenses.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

actually i don't know how much money left from my job after paying utilities and my brother tuition fee in school yes it's hard and quite challenging but I'm dedicated on what I'm doing that's what im investing in bitcoin hoping could be rich through bitcoin. I'm playing gambling but not much i don't want to lose money I'm starting right now to learn trading btw.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

Well i had made a personal investment with the bank, the money that remain after pay all my bills does change since i do have a comission at my work, soo it might be 100-200 dollars left from the job, outside the income i do have at crypto.

In the least you still have 100 to 200 dollars left from the job whilst my situation is different from you nothing is left from my salary. My salary is not enough to supply the needs of the family and thus I need to do some online jobs that pays bitcoin in order for me to earn extra income. I only have earnings thanks to bitcoin without it I will be buried from debt.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:51:09 PM

I don't have money left from my job because i was spending too much every month that i get my salary from my job and i was doing it for at least 3 years and when i saw bitcoin and its opportunity, i think that i will just spend those money in bitcoin and buy some bitcoins because even i just bought last week a bitcoin, it already gives me profit which is a good result for me.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:44:20 PM

I personally think that no one should ever consider making bitcoin investing or working with it their main job, it should be always a way for getting an extra income, because although bitcoin is great and provides a good revenue it is not stable which makes it easy that someday it could fall really hard and then you will find yourself stuck with no job and no money.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:55:55 PM

This is a major problem. Youth are generally more spendthrift and don't save for their future. As a result of which they never able to raise their living standard.
So it is always better to distribute disposable income in 3 parts. First for consumption, it is always good to limit it within 70%. Second savings, let it be 30%. Savings should further divided into 2 parts. Part A static savings like bank account savings or household savings which should be 10-15% so to meet uncontigencies. Whereas part B is dynamic saving i.e. investment to grow amount overtime which should be 15-20%.
bajing
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

yes and for that you need to have some good experience in trading, then you can avoid risk in trading. but we also have to accept the fact that a person can earn unlimited profit from trading bitcoin or alt coin.
I dont think by have experience in trading can make you avoid the risk, no matter how long you trade does not give any effect. It can be said there is no definite in the trade, the best by having experience in trading is you can suppress the risk with nit put all the money for one trade.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: