Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

In my country the salary standart is for about 500$ 0r 600$. Each country has their standart salary. May be some of us think that 500$ is too cheap,  but here is not really bad.
Sometimes we think that the more we get salary the more what we want to buy.
Exactly the problem of life is complaining Cheesy
Yups, many peiple with small salary but can still alive.  But some of us still complaining even get a lot of salary.
And the most thatvi thankful is i know bitcoin,  so it can be said i got more salary from bitcoin.

well in our country our salary is really not enoughf .there is nothing left and it is verry worst if we dont have an extra income our life is like waiting for nothing almost 4 years from now .and without extra income i just say it is verry hard.and verry tired .i thank you that there is bitcoin.my life now has a hope and there  is no doubt about it.
Indeed, in my country, almost the jobs can not give me an income enough to help me get out situation live in rent house. Even, I can not buy a new phone if my phone broken, therefore, when I know Bitcoin and make money through signature campaign, I really thanks to Bitcoin can helps me improve my life.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:42:02 PM

I earn about $2k per month and more than half of it goes towards my expenses and then added $300 to 400 for unexpected but important expenses, so by the end of the month I am left with close to nothing waiting for my paycheck to make things more simple for me, I could have lowered my expenses by opting to be a tenant rather than being a landlord. But the idea of owning a house seems more pleasing than living in someone else's.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

Right now I'm just a Student and I do not know the future I'm going to wear but I'm looking at it because I'm a doctor, and my future salary is $ 500 + a month. Is it okay? or less because there are more tax payable to the government and of course our requirements at home
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

With all the cuts from taxes, basic expenses and tuition. I ended up with almost close to nothing. Low salary, high cost of living what do you expect? Every payday, I pretty much don't mind my salary since it will be gone as fast as I got it. Even before I got my salary its already been partitioned. It's quite depressing actually, working while studying and being stressed all at the same time. Cry My salary for a month is not that stable to begin with, it ranges from $140-160. All I can say is what a relief that I've learned this Blockchain technology.

chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

I do not think about leaving my own business, but I think if the conditions are negative for me , I can behave like that. I am currently living in a country where the economy does not go well, but we are always saying we better wait for tomorrow.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

Dude! Are you seriously complaining about that? I mean, a lot of people in this world can’t even reach 1/8 of that much salary! And worse is that they do not get benefits from anything because most of the jobs they get don’t cover insurances, etc.

And damn suck to be one of them. But im still lucky because i only support myself. But still, it is hard as fck! Really really hard. So better be thankful that at least you get that kind of salary that others only dream of.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:00:00 PM

I dont seem to be able to answer, because I have not worked and still college. but I'm still trying to get a side job and hope to earn enough money to pay for college tuition.

You can earn here through joining signature and social media campaigns. Working in bitcoin cannot affect the study instead it will help you not only to have income but also to learn how to manage your time. I work in bitcoin and get salary to pay my tuition and other expenses on my own. Right now, nothing left in my income because it is just enough to support my financial needs.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:26:03 PM

in my country there is no leftover, all spent for the monthly expenditure is still less sometimes look for other work after work
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:35:57 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

Well, if we're going to talk about salary in our country, after paying the bills, etc. etc., there would be none left. It's a good thing that I learned about bitcoin and signature campaigns. Since I learned about it, I was able to save a lot of money and buy things that I need.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

I do not have much after my bills/rent/student loan goes through. It is why I try to hang out here and read more and learn about the new cryptos.

I try to buy some with the small money Ihave and hold some different tokens/icos. Not much, but maybe in a few years be worth a lot.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:50:45 PM

Well, if we're going to talk about salary in our country, after paying the bills, etc. etc., there would be none left. It's a good thing that I learned about bitcoin and signature campaigns. Since I learned about it, I was able to save a lot of money and buy things that I need.

I only work to earn bitcoin. My salary get from bitcoin is just enough to sustain my everday needs and paying expenses in school. There is nothing left on my earning but help me to have financial freedom. I do not have problem where I should get money because I can earn even cannot save any amount for now.

March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:37:46 PM

my current job is just bitcoin and there is still some money left in my wallet from bitcoin results. all my earnings during campaign I allocate for some of my needs and I save for other needs if there is something that I want to buy later

wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:43:28 PM

[/quote

If compare to my country (south asia) you got $100K/year its very high.
My suggestion if you want to left your job at least you already got twices than your sallary.
If you want setup your own business, if want as employee at least 1½ your current sallary.
Grow your network, you can get more advise and relationship.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

My salary is around 10k too and I'm happy with it as I live in India. One of the cheapest city in country I live in. As my country still developing there exits problems with Sakarya structure and prices of valuable goods. The ratio is always fluctuating and sometimes it expensive for me and sometimes it is easy.
I've seen that post when people were showing how much one can eat in different countries with the same amount of money (like $10 or something) and in India it was a table full of food. The purchasing power of a single $ in your country is incredible, while in central Europe you can buy a beer with it, and it will be one of the cheaper ones Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:18:35 PM

You must be joking? $ 10,000 a year?
I get $ 2,300 a year! I worked in the fire protection with a salary of 185 dollars a month. Now I try to get a job in a special communication with the same salary.
Taxes in Russia about 50-60%.

P.S
I looked at your profile, that you are from the Czech Republic. I was born there, but I live in Russia. Ohh ... better to live in the Czech Republic, seriously.

I think it really depends on your cost of living. You can be earning $2000/month but you are living in a country who has a very high cost of living. House rent is big, food is expensive transportation cost much. So even if someone is earning more same result also applies. There are countries that dont pay big minimum salaries but daily living costs cheap also. I think no one really has much left overs from their salaries after all the expenses.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:24:13 PM

Dude! Are you seriously complaining about that? I mean, a lot of people in this world can’t even reach 1/8 of that much salary! And worse is that they do not get benefits from anything because most of the jobs they get don’t cover insurances, etc.

And damn suck to be one of them. But im still lucky because i only support myself. But still, it is hard as fck! Really really hard. So better be thankful that at least you get that kind of salary that others only dream of.

It really depends on where you live. The price of living can be significantly higher for where the guy who commented lives. On the other hand, in many other countries, you may be considered rich to have that salary, but in the case of the guy who posted, it's possible that it's not enough to live comfortably.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:54:26 PM

I'm usually left with very little. I'm not earning much and I don't want to cash out my BTC investment, so like 90% of my money goes for the basic needs every month.
I also have a lot to pay for because I'm no longer living with my parents and have to keep the whole house going all by myself. If I rented out a small flat somewhere that would allow me to save up more but i'd have to sacrifice all the comforts and that would made going to work much harder.
rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:34:11 PM

I don't have Money which left from my job. Now I am going to try with Bitcoin.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

Probably not much money left over from my job, but i always try to save with bitcoin from my work for my future purpose, because i think saving money in bitcoin is certainly more profitable than saving in the bank.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Probably not much money left over from my job, but i always try to save with bitcoin from my work for my future purpose, because i think saving money in bitcoin is certainly more profitable than saving in the bank.
I need to earn income from bitcoin because this work I have is not given me much earnings. So I tried to join in bitcoin community as hoping that I could earn bitcoin. But Im thankful bitcoin is here that we could use to earn money.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: