Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "no free outputs to spend" blockchain wallet  (Read 7347 times)
bennett211085

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:12:57 AM

patience people. It is getting back to normal.

Hooorah me old woodcock. When can we expect normal service to resume?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:14:02 AM

How do I get the private key off my blockchain wallet to move coins to a mtgox account?
Use the import/export tab and ok the advanced warning. Use the paper wallet option to show all your addresses. Copy the private key from the balance you have and import it into mtgox. In the mtgox funding option choose redeem private key. Mtgox will sweep the value into your mtgox wallet and will show up after it is confirmed.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Woodcock36

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 03:16:26 AM

patience people. It is getting back to normal.

Hooorah me old woodcock. When can we expect normal service to resume?

With the exception of my latest satoshidice roll, I haven't had any problems in the past 3 hours. It is still slightly slower than usual, but for me all the unspent problems have stopped. So, soon?

Tip me for glory!: 1FKppwEjrenyhNXC9AHobgtuCcBTSLdnzY
bennett211085

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 04:44:14 AM

Still glitching for me
bennett211085

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 04:48:04 AM

How do I get the private key off my blockchain wallet to move coins to a mtgox account?
Use the import/export tab and ok the advanced warning. Use the paper wallet option to show all your addresses. Copy the private key from the balance you have and import it into mtgox. In the mtgox funding option choose redeem private key. Mtgox will sweep the value into your mtgox wallet and will show up after it is confirmed.
Im viewing blockchain on a smartphone, I cant see any import or export tabs?
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 04:54:09 AM

Im viewing blockchain on a smartphone, I cant see any import or export tabs?
I'm not at all familiar with the app, only the website. Perhaps you can access your login info through a full browser or import it into a pc.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
bennett211085

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:00:35 AM

Im not on the app just viewing it through the browser. Im sure the mobile version of the site is more basic
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 05:03:25 AM

Im not on the app just viewing it through the browser. Im sure the mobile version of the site is more basic
It works great for me on win7 with mozilla.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 08:55:56 PM

It works great for me on win7 with mozilla.

When I used blockchain.info months ago I always had problems sending coin out that was in my account. I brought it to their attention and they just told me to come here. Now that I see so many more people are having similar issues I'm glad I stopped using them. I've responded to several very similar threads on here and just basically responded with that since I stopped using blockchain I've had less issues overall. Still working out some small kinks, but that's just finding the right wallet.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 11:40:35 PM

"No free outputs to spend" means the balance of an address is zero.

This issue with this warning showing for addresses with a balance greater than 0 should be fixed now. However anyone still experiencing this problem try visiting:

https://blockchain.info/unspent?active=$address&format=html

Replace $address with the bitcoin address you are trying to send from. Check for any warnings.

icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 07:47:54 PM

Had the problem for nearly a week, exported my private keys and imported to multibit. Sent the coins first time no issues.
piuk

Activity: 910
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:03:10 PM

A new dialog has been added to better explain "No free outputs to spend" and "insufficient funds" errors. A dialog will popup with the option of automatically adjusting the transaction value:

BitcoinBasics

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:17:52 PM

i am having the same problem...I tried sending my keys to gox and nothing happened ...its been 3 days now....i tried to import the priv key into blockchain wallet and then pressing the sweep option  and I get the no free outputs to spend. 

when I looked up the address with the link posted I received this msg:

"notice" :"This wallet contains a very large number of unspent outputs. Please consolidate some outputs"

All of my bitcoins (.26) have come from referral payments and I can not purchase more right now so I cannot add to the balance and manipulate it that way.

any thoughts??
asoltys

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:05:10 AM

I'm using android version 4.0.10 and am seeing this error message after sending a small transaction and then trying to send another one soon after.  I'm guessing it's because the wallet is waiting for the change from the first transaction to be confirmed back to the sending address before allowing another transaction to spend any of the change.
Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:25:17 AM

Please don't necro old threads; if you have a question, please create a new one. Though you may be right, the issue this thread was originally created for has long since been resolved, as the last post in it was over a year ago.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: