Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42588 times)
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:29:08 PM

Turned 1k satoshis into 300k. Then, in one day, I turned it into 0.02BTC. Withdrew, and after a month I came back. I turned the 0.02 into 0.25 in a few minutes. And then I got greedy, went all in. 0.5BTC. And the dream went over when I went all in again and lost it Cheesy

I also got screwed by PrimeDice's automatic betting bot. I lost 0.04, which is very low compared to the 0.5 Cheesy I regret it so much....
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:58:41 PM

Accidentally autobet with the starting bet at max when I meant to start at 0.0005 btc. I was switching between manual and autobet and forget to reset my settings. My night ended very quickly. I still cringe thinking about it.
yeah i had such problems with dice websites too, i sometimes made not careful decisions and i sometimes lost money, that is a really bad thing in my opinion that no one should do
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:08:09 PM

Accidentally autobet with the starting bet at max when I meant to start at 0.0005 btc. I was switching between manual and autobet and forget to reset my settings. My night ended very quickly. I still cringe thinking about it.
Lol yeah we sometimes careless or unconsciously made a mistake at any stakes. especially if negligence that makes us lose and defeat money on gambling. I ever want to bet under 1.5 in Halftime but I did not realize if I bet under 1.5 goals at full time. It is very painful you know
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:31:32 PM

my worst mistake was to just put an all in bet and then lose it all at once, it was a decent amount of money to be honest and it was a really sad moment for me though i cannot do anything about it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
JasonXG (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:10:18 AM

Turned 1k satoshis into 300k. Then, in one day, I turned it into 0.02BTC. Withdrew, and after a month I came back. I turned the 0.02 into 0.25 in a few minutes. And then I got greedy, went all in. 0.5BTC. And the dream went over when I went all in again and lost it Cheesy

I also got screwed by PrimeDice's automatic betting bot. I lost 0.04, which is very low compared to the 0.5 Cheesy I regret it so much....

Dude 1k to 0.25 ? That's godlike. How on earth did you manage that ? Very lucky. 0.02 to 0.25 in minutes? How ? I lost twomlots of 0.20 btc so I know how you feel. Sad
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:33:58 AM

Worst mistake that I made with gambling and I am sure that many people have made the same mistake because it just happens when you gamble.
I played with $200 and lost it but somehow I convinced my self to spend another $200 which I also lost.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:59:52 AM

Worst mistake that I made with gambling and I am sure that many people have made the same mistake because it just happens when you gamble.
I played with $200 and lost it but somehow I convinced my self to spend another $200 which I also lost.

I also will agree with you this is happening in gambling, all players making same mistakes first lost some low amount than lost another with hope to get recover, I also did this lost some big amount just because of my own fault as I was greedy to make big profit.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:56:06 AM

This is how i lost everything too. Deposited 1/4 of my total Bitcoin ,lost, Then Deposited all Bitcoin to recover but sadly instead of recovering.
The opposite happened. That day i told myself not to gamble again but until now i kept trying to recover my losses.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:03:29 AM

I also will agree with you this is happening in gambling, all players making same mistakes first lost some low amount than lost another with hope to get recover, I also did this lost some big amount just because of my own fault as I was greedy to make big profit.
i just lost 0.09 a few minutes ago and now i am still thinking to make bigger deposit like 0.3 or so.

i know the possibility to win doubled the 0.3 to 0.6 are lower than lost it all , i really confused right now. this gambling addiction make me crazy , last time i lost 0.5 and deposit another 1 bitcoin and lost it all, i don't want to make a same mistake but this fingers can not hold to make deposit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:06:37 AM

This is how i lost everything too. Deposited 1/4 of my total Bitcoin ,lost, Then Deposited all Bitcoin to recover but sadly instead of recovering.
The opposite happened. That day i told myself not to gamble again but until now i kept trying to recover my losses.

Yeah i've done that in the past also. Lost a small amount, then depositted a huge amount and tried winning it back at 99% rate. It worked the first few times until that big loss came.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:57:00 PM

Worst mistake that you can make with gambling is when you go all in and think that you are going to win but lose.
You should never go all in because when you lose everything you cannot even try to win it back.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:00:21 PM

Worst mistake that you can make with gambling is when you go all in and think that you are going to win but lose.
You should never go all in because when you lose everything you cannot even try to win it back.

Yup, this is true this can be worst mistake ever when we put all in by thinking this that we will get recover all lose with bet, when we out of money just because of gambling than it hurt like hell, it make us feel like stupid, why we can be greedy like this.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:07:22 PM

True and accurate, since your situation at that time is 50/50 if you can double or nothing your coins. This may apply when you lost almost all of your BTC and attempt to all in.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:29:03 PM

True and accurate, since your situation at that time is 50/50 if you can double or nothing your coins. This may apply when you lost almost all of your BTC and attempt to all in.
my worst mistake in gambling was that i invest in gambling above my limit and i lost it for more that 5 times. beside this i have never made any mistake in gambling.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:24:23 PM

my worst mistake in gambling was being greedy when i played the games so i never gave up even when i was ahead and making profit, and as i know now, not cashing out while you are ahead means losing all you have worked for in gambling.

to the moon with bitcoin...
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:30:20 PM

the most stupid thing i did was to play a dice and put it on auto bet.  With an option of x3 whenever I lose and go back to initial bet when i win.  It was a good flow in the beginning but then when my focused where set on another thing, I forgot to stop it and let it roll until i fell asleep and then remembered I left the autobet on.  checked it and all was lost LOL.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
benjaminmason

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:50:01 PM

the worst mistake i made is greedy. play again and again after winning. and at the end  i lost
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:16:11 PM

the worst mistake i made is greedy. play again and again after winning. and at the end  i lost
Worst mistake to me that anyone can make, is to believe that he will win or will continue winning, or after losing believing in revenge that he will have to win back what he has lost by still gamble because with that you will be guided by subjectivity rather than objectivity and that's is the major or worst mistake to make in gambling... My 2 cents...
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

My worst mistake was deposited all my btc(.5btc only) and go all-in then lost. Well, its kinda low compare to others but to go all-in all btc that you have is worst.

well, at least you've learn from your mistakes and that's good for you. Sometimes we really need to make mistakes for us to learn and grow in the future. So all of was happening for a reason. Wink

Yeah, haha. I did the same thing. But for me its 800k(much lower than him). I've lost 800k on my main account then I eas desperate and I played my bank . Worth 1M and plaued all in. Thinking if I win I will recover my lost and have some profit at the same time. But the roll dont go to my side and lost 1.8M sats in total. From then, I stopped doing all in especially when im loosing coins. I just stopped for a while so the frustration will not make mo lost more BTC.
It’s so much huge amount that you've already lose. I think it is really the time you stop to gamble. Instead use your money and make it a business don't let other businessman profit your money. Make their money your profit.
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:38:04 AM

I feel you dude, the moment when you're winning and greedy strikes that lead to a great loss. Sometimes when I'm playing dice and I'm winning I wish their will be a brown out to interrupt the game to save my day from lose Grin. By the way, lesson learned from your mistake that next time remember to control your emotion when you play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: