Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:13:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42588 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:42:33 AM

the worst mistake i made is greedy. play again and again after winning. and at the end  i lost

I feel you dude, the moment when you're winning and greedy strikes that lead to a great loss. Sometimes when I'm playing dice and I'm winning I wish their will be a brown out to interrupt the game to save my day from lose Grin. By the way, lesson learned from your mistake that next time remember to control your emotion when you play.
All of us have a worst mistake in gambling. Especially who are addicted in gambling. And one of the worst mistakes you can do is to bet ALL your remaining money then after all you lose it in the end. I actually reading lots of experiences here in bitcoinforum that I can actually learned a lot with their mistakes. So I think it is better also to read a lot for you to know more about losing and winnings.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:42:45 AM

the worst mistake i made is greedy. play again and again after winning. and at the end  i lost

I feel you dude, the moment when you're winning and greedy strikes that lead to a great loss. Sometimes when I'm playing dice and I'm winning I wish their will be a brown out to interrupt the game to save my day from lose Grin. By the way, lesson learned from your mistake that next time remember to control your emotion when you play.

Stay cool and clam down while betting is very important and control over emotions when we are on winning streak, actually dice game is very unpredictable nobody knows how it can hurt after having a very profitable session, we must set a goal and play under limit to make money.  
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 11:10:06 AM

GREED probably, Most gamblers don't have a self control that's why they tend to lose lots of money in gambling. Just set a amount to spend in gambling and having a self control is the best thing to do.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:52:35 PM

GREED probably, Most gamblers don't have a self control that's why they tend to lose lots of money in gambling. Just set a amount to spend in gambling and having a self control is the best thing to do.

All of us will give a suggestion to have self-control, but once anyone loses some money in gambling, their mind will start thinking to recover back that lost money so they will start gambling again and end up lose some more money. Every gambler knows about this result but still they will try their luck until losing all money. It is a known issue with most of the gamblers.
BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:04:07 PM

I have lost about 0.3 btc on betking.io scam site because they moved faucet from their site but they was advertising here in bitcointalk forum that they have biggest faucet.I was investing in faucet level but they scammed me buuuuuuu.That is my biggest mystake I should never come to betking.io.Their site is lagging I was playing 98.99% winning chance and my mobile screenshoot is just moving up and down when i click lower and because their lagg i lost 0.025 btc booooo.I told to admin but he told that everthing work good he is so stupid.
febriyana

Activity: 432

Febriyana Muhammad

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

My worst mistake in gambling is when I am so sleepy then choose hotkey for max bet,
then all balance lose in one bet  Grin
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:14:15 PM

My worst mistake was I spent all that is in bitcoin wallet that I have. I was greedy and did not have a sense of patience. I can not stop playing gambling if I still have the money.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:17:01 PM

All of us will give a suggestion to have self-control, but once anyone loses some money in gambling, their mind will start thinking to recover back that lost money so they will start gambling again and end up lose some more money. Every gambler knows about this result but still they will try their luck until losing all money. It is a known issue with most of the gamblers.

that is the real fact of the problem, what you said is correct , even after knowing the problem they are playing and when they are lost full bankroll then they start to think that they should have done this and that. but it is no use till then.

because i also made the same mistake when i went from 0.014 btc to 0.1btc in dice game but just thought of playing a last game and then will withdraw and played all in and that one bet lost and i am back to zero.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:27:09 PM

Worst mistake while playing dice :

I know that there isn't any valid strategy to follow when gambling with my bitcoin.My worst mistake was being greedy and make too many high bets in a row and also making bet in a row doesn't help much.

Poker :

Don't flip if you know how to play poker or you're a good poker player and call it a day when you're tired or upset of bad beats.

Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 01:44:31 PM

My worst mistake was I spent all that is in bitcoin wallet that I have. I was greedy and did not have a sense of patience. I can not stop playing gambling if I still have the money.

Yup, greed is the beginning of us getting a huge defeat. Because in greed we are forced to do something outside of our mind and surprisingly we follow these instruction. Gambling games so close to greed, so do gambling with caution
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:15:57 PM

chasing the loss is the worst mistake...
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 02:31:06 PM

That's very true. Most people are in denial when it comes to their skill in gambling. Almost everyone thinks that he is a good gambler but in fact only a very few are. If you don't enjoy it anymore and you keep losing, you should quit gambling forever.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:29:32 PM

I think my worst mistake in gambling is venturing on unknown territory.  I have this traits to play on any games which interests me without researching how to play it.  Though I know it is insane but then it gives me a laugh how stupid I can be playing games that I don't know.  ( I was playing  with the amount i can afford to lose)  Well as usual all  is lost LOL.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:25:57 PM

My worst mistake in gambling is to gamble when i'm sad, i should find something else to do when i'm sad. Undecided

Yep chasing losses is another worst mistake one can do.
bitcoinlover1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:27:52 PM

For me chasing your loss in gambling the worst mistake.
Because by this the person only gonna increase the value of his loss and then he is not able to to recover from that at all.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:27:55 PM

The worst mistake you can ever make in gambling is going on tilt imo.

You don't have a clear mind anymore, you lose any strategy that you try to follow and you end up spending more than you planned in dumb moves. If you feel emotional during your betting, it is best to gather all your strength and just call it a day.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:30:58 PM

For me chasing your loss in gambling the worst mistake.
Because by this the person only gonna increase the value of his loss and then he is not able to to recover from that at all.
and for me the most worst mistake that i have done for so many time is that i am exceeding from my limited budget. and for every time i got a very worst result lost a lot of money.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:39:39 PM

Going all in when I had the most profit. The biggest mistake I had done every time I won +$15 in gambling. And I regret it a lot Sad
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:18:45 PM

One worst mistake I made is I thought a not will help so I put in 0.01 btc and I leave it on when I sleep. Then I wake and it is empty. The money was lost. Never fall asleep when the not is on. I think others have done this too. Forgot and leave a not on. But I think the not doesn't work. Will just take long so many hours to use.

wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:00:06 PM

Going all in when I had the most profit. The biggest mistake I had done every time I won +$15 in gambling. And I regret it a lot Sad

I made the same mistake too a couple of months back. But if you think about it, it's not really a mistake but a strategy executed poorly.
At one time you will have to chose what to do. Take profit or double profit. For me it was better to double my profit and i paid for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: