Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:45:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42588 times)
JasonXG (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:36:30 PM

My worst misstake was being greedy too much i wanted to gain money for my samsung s7 and i was just 50$ away from it and i could simply use fiat to get the final amount (i did deposit 45$ and whent to 650$) all i needed was 50$ but in the end i lost all in some 2x all in bet :/

this was happen to me lol i am lose my $20 just because i am late to push the button. i think i made this worst mistake and i won't do it again in other time.

Man that sucks. I will tell you that you should have stopped but that is easy to judge after the fact. I have done similar to this. I once sent from a mere $3 to $140 then lost it all. It may have been more then $140 I forget. Yea I have missed a few trades as well in the same way you lost your bet. I guess we need to stay awake and concentrate more otherwise we will just have a repeat of what has happened to us and we dont want that now do we.  Tongue
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:09:51 PM

My recent worst mistake in gambling is in Olympic football bronze medal match. I am sure that match Nigeria will win, but I went live match betting. In the end time of the game 6 minutes before I thought just few min left so no one will score a goal. And I placed a 20$ bet on correct score immediately opposite team scored one goal, and I lost my chance.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:56:59 AM

My recent worst mistake in gambling is in Olympic football bronze medal match. I am sure that match Nigeria will win, but I went live match betting. In the end time of the game 6 minutes before I thought just few min left so no one will score a goal. And I placed a 20$ bet on correct score immediately opposite team scored one goal, and I lost my chance.
wow this things is such a mess losing in the time that you really know what you are doing completely trusting your pick since that you understand the game, then suddenly it will went in the opposite ways losing in the just a short minute and can't believe that it will happen. you will going to think twice again before you will to bet.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:24:15 AM

The worst mistake is when i play the dice game and then i play with 90% winning chance with small bet, after i got bored because the payment is quite small so i change from auto bet to manual bet, and click the max button, i thought that i still bet with 90% chance, but in the manual bet it is 50% winning chance and then i am busted lost 0.02 in one bet
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:41:56 AM

The worst mistake is when i play the dice game and then i play with 90% winning chance with small bet, after i got bored because the payment is quite small so i change from auto bet to manual bet, and click the max button, i thought that i still bet with 90% chance, but in the manual bet it is 50% winning chance and then i am busted lost 0.02 in one bet

Oh well that is really worst, why not you have save half of your winnings and keep on betting for small amount with that 90% chance.

That is already a big amount that you have lost 0.02 btc for just one bet. I know that thought you a lesson that if you are getting bored.

Don't risk your btc that day.

Vires in Numeris
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:47:44 AM

the 90% winning chance is not good in my opinion, in fact i don't like any otehr chance of winning other than 50% because in any other like high chances you win a tiny amount of bitcoin if you win and in the opposite type you win a lot but you will never win anything.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:18:51 AM

the 90% winning chance is not good in my opinion, in fact i don't like any otehr chance of winning other than 50% because in any other like high chances you win a tiny amount of bitcoin if you win and in the opposite type you win a lot but you will never win anything.
90% chance in dice does not give you an advantage because the payout is also low, you are just living in fantasy if you think you can win in the long run doing that method, anything as long as in dice in the long run we all lose. No strategy will work.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:44:50 AM

90% chance in dice does not give you an advantage because the payout is also low, you are just living in fantasy if you think you can win in the long run doing that method, anything as long as in dice in the long run we all lose. No strategy will work.
Yes, only our dreams may last with 90% chances of playing in dicing. Because with this odds, many small profits will be wiped out with one shot of loss. Winning amount and loosing amount must be same for the better results. Other wise, we will not be in right way to use the opportunities we do get from gambling very rarely. All the time we must be ready to grab any possible opportunity gambling may offer, which is not at all possible if we go with 90% chance.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:09:56 AM

Yes, only our dreams may last with 90% chances of playing in dicing. Because with this odds, many small profits will be wiped out with one shot of loss. Winning amount and loosing amount must be same for the better results. Other wise, we will not be in right way to use the opportunities we do get from gambling very rarely. All the time we must be ready to grab any possible opportunity gambling may offer, which is not at all possible if we go with 90% chance.

Even if on what odds would you use on playing they are still the same result. On 90% winning chance doesn't even guarantee you a profit because one Lose would erased those small earnings earlier same as he said. 90% or 50% is all the same result and it only now matters on how much luck do you have that day.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:20:54 AM

Oh well that is really worst, why not you have save half of your winnings and keep on betting for small amount with that 90% chance.

That is already a big amount that you have lost 0.02 btc for just one bet. I know that thought you a lesson that if you are getting bored.

Yah, it's quite dangerous if we got bored with small profits and the greediness take over want more profits, so all in and then it lose in the blink of an eye. I think that's how gambling works, small bet and get small profits makes us want more, game of chance and luck usually lead us to lose.  That's why I like poker, blackjack and sports betting, chance of win depends on your experiences, knowledge and some skills.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:59:59 AM

Yah, it's quite dangerous if we got bored with small profits and the greediness take over want more profits, so all in and then it lose in the blink of an eye. I think that's how gambling works, small bet and get small profits makes us want more, game of chance and luck usually lead us to lose.  That's why I like poker, blackjack and sports betting, chance of win depends on your experiences, knowledge and some skills.

That's the common thing in any gamblers who intend to bet more because of greedines and they decide to all in bet and you are right you may lose all of your money in an instant. Which usually gamblers experience in the end. Sport betting and pokers may rely o your skills but it also need luck because without it then it's also nothing and a sure lose.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:04:56 AM

Personally i feel when we do greediness, than its mean the time start of our losing in gambling. In that time, we should control our-self, and if we successed to control ourself than its mean gambling would be suit us. I also realize gambling not  made for everyone, because it is difficult to handle it, thats why our losses are increased than profit.  
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:07:49 AM

Personally i feel when we do greediness, than its mean the time start of our losing in gambling. In that time, we should control our-self, and if we successed to control ourself than its mean gambling would be suit us. I also realize gambling not  made for everyone, because it is difficult to handle it, thats why our losses are increased than profit.  

Yeah, it's been a very bad any and if we do not understand about all the games there. then defeat will certainly be obtained. good self control is a remarkable step and it's advantageous to us, for we can repress away from greed and certainly any game conducted is very regularly
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:11:16 AM

The first thing that I want to say is 0.02 is that huge amount so although you are missed clicked or doing something bad I dont think that it will be burden to you. Actually he didnt know that when he changed it the odds didnt change too so actuall it is just a simple mistake then. Bored is something that you need to control in gamble or later you will busted it and that is not really worst mistake though
carlfebz2

Activity: 2982
Merit: 730

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:54:04 AM

The first thing that I want to say is 0.02 is that huge amount so although you are missed clicked or doing something bad I dont think that it will be burden to you. Actually he didnt know that when he changed it the odds didnt change too so actuall it is just a simple mistake then. Bored is something that you need to control in gamble or later you will busted it and that is not really worst mistake though

0.02 isnt  a big  amount  at all and you could simply earn that  but  in some people  its already a big amount especially when you lost it in a blink of an eye. Thats a really sad story of yours before you switch to automatic to manual it also changers its odds. Therefore you got a leasson on that mistake and  for sure you wont commit the same mistake again.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:09:24 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 10:23:33 AM by jerowacik

gambling games is very difficult to predict. we could lose a lot of money in just one action. we have to really focus and also had the luck to win each game session.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:16:08 AM

0.02 isnt  a big  amount  at all and you could simply earn that  but  in some people  its already a big amount especially when you lost it in a blink of an eye. Thats a really sad story of yours before you switch to automatic to manual it also changers its odds. Therefore you got a leasson on that mistake and  for sure you wont commit the same mistake again.

If you grow your BTCTalk account and join a good paying signature campaign, you will get over 0.02BTC in half a month. 0.02BTC is only about $10.. However, if you're losing that amount many times, you'll regret it.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1267

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:18:06 AM

Worst mistake in gambling is hoping that gambling can make you millionaire. Casino owners are running a business and so only one in a million people win a jackpot while all others became beggars.
Best thing to do - don't ever gamble. Also stop being greedy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:29:40 PM

My worst gambling mistake is that i bet all of my money on weak football team because i thought that they should win, but they lost very horrible, all ins never works for me.

How could you think that the weak team could win on the match? Did you do some researches on the team before decide to bet on them? Or you just interested with thr high odds of the weak team?
HAHAH! That's true, if you know that the team is weak already, why did you continue betting on that team? Why don't you bet on the other team because if you think that is sure win for me I will with the other team because that's is already money making.  Grin Wink
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:15:44 PM

My worst gambling mistake is that i bet all of my money on weak football team because i thought that they should win, but they lost very horrible, all ins never works for me.

How could you think that the weak team could win on the match? Did you do some researches on the team before decide to bet on them? Or you just interested with thr high odds of the weak team?
HAHAH! That's true, if you know that the team is weak already, why did you continue betting on that team? Why don't you bet on the other team because if you think that is sure win for me I will with the other team because that's is already money making.  Grin Wink

Thats called risk and  hoping for  the  luck to be there on that game. Because  there are some instances that  weak teams   could win in a matter of luck also. Thats why  he chooses the weak team because  of the aim he has  on his mind. but   most of all for sure wouldselect the best team as possible .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: