Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42588 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:11:25 AM

The worst mistake in gambling?

You think it is beating the house? You think it is losing to it? NO. The biggest mistake or the worst mistake in gambling is playing it. It will ruin your life, literally guys. Some of us play it for fun, some to win some easy money, it is so hard winning in this game and it really needs a luck and experience. Playing this games and betting on it can really make you addicted to it and you will not stop until you are not winning. Try not to gamble everyday so you can avoid getting carried on the game. You may win once but you will lose many before that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:07:40 AM

The worst mistake in gambling?

You think it is beating the house? You think it is losing to it? NO. The biggest mistake or the worst mistake in gambling is playing it. It will ruin your life, literally guys. Some of us play it for fun, some to win some easy money, it is so hard winning in this game and it really needs a luck and experience. Playing this games and betting on it can really make you addicted to it and you will not stop until you are not winning. Try not to gamble everyday so you can avoid getting carried on the game. You may win once but you will lose many before that.

I don't regret that I'm able to play gambling and I just regret that when losing comes to me, I think that I will be able to get again the loses that house edge got to me. And that's also another worst mistake by other gamblers, they are also thinking that will be able to beat the house which is very impossible thing to do by creating different several strategies which is sometimes effective but most of the time, not.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:56:16 AM

We commit mistakes because we take over by our emotions but this doesnt matter for me anymore because it is by human nature. If you commit big mistakes move on and try to correct that mistake
yes i also commit mistake because of my emotion, i lost my whole money in hand and also a precious mobile. and then i decided never to exceed the limit in gambling, after that i have some control  on my emotion.
It is good that you have your control in yourself maybe you are not yet really addicted in gambling because if you do even your very hard effort just to control yourself will just useless because all in your mind is just to play gambling.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:26:38 PM

We commit mistakes because we take over by our emotions but this doesnt matter for me anymore because it is by human nature. If you commit big mistakes move on and try to correct that mistake
yes i also commit mistake because of my emotion, i lost my whole money in hand and also a precious mobile. and then i decided never to exceed the limit in gambling, after that i have some control on my emotion.
It is good that you have your control in yourself maybe you are not yet really addicted in gambling because if you do even your very hard effort just to control yourself will just useless because all in your mind is just to play gambling.
He is good after losing valuable things and money he realised that gambling is not made for money. Yes he is not addicted, but I think he becomes greedy, so because of this greedy he lost money and mobile, when we control our greedy then automatically our loss in gambling will decrease. And the winning percentage will increse bit high.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:41:34 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Make always maje mistakes everytime they gamble its more idiotic when they already lose in the way of playing greed they always doing it. We should learn every mistakes made i never done this before sending from wrong address is really a foolish.
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:39:07 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Make always maje mistakes everytime they gamble its more idiotic when they already lose in the way of playing greed they always doing it. We should learn every mistake made I never done this before sending from wrong address is really a foolish.
This is a silly mistake, and it cost very high, I never send BTC to the wrong address. But I gave a wrong address to receive my winnings. That day I won my bet, but I did not get my winning amount, after few hours I asked to customer support they told I was provided with the wrong add. So after that based on my previous transaction they sent my winning amount to my BTC add, Actually what happen means while pasting BTC add one letter added to my BTC add at the end.
Vaoric

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:01:08 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Make always maje mistakes everytime they gamble its more idiotic when they already lose in the way of playing greed they always doing it. We should learn every mistakes made i never done this before sending from wrong address is really a foolish.

This is true but gambling is fun and very enjoying and due to that they stay doing it, I also made my mistakes in gambling but I do not really regret it right now.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:58:33 AM

This is true but gambling is fun and very enjoying and due to that they stay doing it, I also made my mistakes in gambling but I do not really regret it right now.
We should regret for our mistakes so in that way we will be able to learn from it, saying you did not regret about it maybe it's not really a mistake unless you repeatedly love to do mistakes over and over again which I think not the action of a positive person.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:23:34 AM

yes i also commit mistake because of my emotion, i lost my whole money in hand and also a precious mobile. and then i decided never to exceed the limit in gambling, after that i have some control  on my emotion.
still the worst mistake in gambling that mostly done by people around here are when they feel never enough if won and keep chasing until win if lost , pretty simple mistake but have a really big impact .

the advice here is don't you dare to gamble more than you can afford to lose.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:30:40 AM

Some see as gambling as an idiotic behavior that should never be started.
Yet some people continue to do it even if they are told that it is bad for them.
I guess people just like to condone bad habits and don't think of the consequences that their actions can have later on down the road.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:43:07 AM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Make always maje mistakes everytime they gamble its more idiotic when they already lose in the way of playing greed they always doing it. We should learn every mistake made I never done this before sending from wrong address is really a foolish.
This is a silly mistake, and it cost very high, I never send BTC to the wrong address. But I gave a wrong address to receive my winnings. That day I won my bet, but I did not get my winning amount, after few hours I asked to customer support they told I was provided with the wrong add. So after that based on my previous transaction they sent my winning amount to my BTC add, Actually what happen means while pasting BTC add one letter added to my BTC add at the end.
Ohh sad for you, I think your lack of sleep? Because you didn't see it or didn't double check the address where your winning will be sent? How much bitcoin did sent to wrong address? It's all your responsibility me too if you are going to ask me Smiley you provided address where you send the bitcoin.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:05:14 AM

As long as you play these games within your limits, then no need to regret for the losses because you can think those losses spent for your enjoyment activities. But if anyone spends a lot of money with the intention of making money from gambling then they will surely regret their mistakes.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:32:13 AM

Ohh sad for you, I think your lack of sleep? Because you didn't see it or didn't double check the address where your winning will be sent? How much bitcoin did sent to wrong address? It's all your responsibility me too if you are going to ask me Smiley you provided address where you send the bitcoin.

What the? Really dude? I didn't even think that someone is going to have a mistake that is like yours. Because our bitcoin wallet addresses are all unique.

And it is very impossible that we are going to mistakenly put someones address rather than ours.

But it seems that the customer support of your gambling site is too kind to give the total amount of your winnins.

I'm thinking on how about the amount that they mistakenly sent to the wrong address.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 04:13:19 AM

Worst mistake in gambling is betting all in when you are greedy and playing the game with big amounts that you didn't know how to play .It my most mistakes morely losing when i am greedy.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 04:16:50 AM

investing in ICO without reading the thread. This is by far the worst gambling method :/
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:39:35 AM

Is it possible? When you add 1 more letter at the end of your own btc address, is it belong to other's wallet? I have never seen any wallet addresses that has so many same characters (only 1 difference on the last character because you add 1 more letter)
I think when you add 1 more letter on it then it would be an unknown btc address (invalid btc address) instead of being other btc wallet address and the site will not process your withdrawal because it cant be processed imho.
Correct me if I'm wrong
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:17:53 AM

investing in ICO without reading the thread. This is by far the worst gambling method :/

That is not even gambling, that is simply acting ignorant..

ICOs are quite risky for sure and some may turn out to be a big scam, but this would still be called investments rather than gambling.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 09:35:42 AM

Worst mistake in gambling is betting all in when you are greedy and playing the game with big amounts that you didn't know how to play .It my most mistakes morely losing when i am greedy.

Do you mean playing YOLO? That's truly worst and why you did have to do that? You should control yourself because this is very popular act of each gamblers.

When they feel very upset, they don't have choice but to put all that we had because we think by doing single bet or all inning it.

We have a chance to cover our loses and we do fail and I guess there are some other worst mistakes that others did.

I'm still waiting if there are some that will share their funny and worst mistake.

Vires in Numeris
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:59:07 AM

Do you mean playing YOLO? That's truly worst and why you did have to do that? You should control yourself because this is very popular act of each gamblers.

When they feel very upset, they don't have choice but to put all that we had because we think by doing single bet or all inning it.

We have a chance to cover our loses and we do fail and I guess there are some other worst mistakes that others did.

I'm still waiting if there are some that will share their funny and worst mistake.

YOLO is different than playing while mad. when you are mad for example because of a big loss or having a bad day and making emotional bets that is an obvious bad decision.

but YOLO is a fun way of taking bigger risks and as long as you can afford what you may lose in this strategy you are fine. and this is actually a lot of fun thing to do.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:54:34 AM

But greedy is a human nature, we can't deny it, also in gambling many time, we win because of our greediness, But i also agree with your point, we should control our greediness in gambling.
And about the thread, i did many worst mistakes, because whenever i lose than i think that i did some mistake and that's why i lose. Otherwise i never did big worst mistake because i always play gambling with a small amount.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: