Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:50:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal vs Bitcoin  (Read 15065 times)
bitbunnni

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

Keep shopping or payment orders using paypal and have never been disappointed. By bitcoin payment is not necessary to apply. For me, bitcoin is a commodity with which I earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:15:17 AM

Paypal for sellers is like I Go Chop Your Dollar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
flix
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:34:12 PM

Paypal for sellers is like I Go Chop Your Dollar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs
Agreed.  Grin The limitations they put on your account for anything they deem "suspicious" are brutal. There's a serious need for competition in the space of online transactions that I think bitcoin can fill given enough time.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:23:37 PM

Paypal (payment processor) and bitcoin (digital currency) who will stay longer on internet?
Also welcome to time travellers for answer.

NOTE:we focus on online payment system which will widely use by ecommerce websites.

I think it is difficult to answer because both are growing strongly over the internet. Paypal is a company active in the field of electronic commerce, specializing in providing payment services and money transfer via the Internet. It was founded in December 1998 with the original name was Confinity, a company developing security software for handheld devices, existed and developed until now. And Bitcoin is a digital currency, electricity, its decentralized nature, is encrypted and was born in 2008. After nearly 10 years of development, the value of Bitcoin has been continuously increasing and are gradually popular with everybody. I think both can survive longer on the internet because their features are very useful.

maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:39:39 PM

Paypal (payment processor) and bitcoin (digital currency) who will stay longer on internet?
Also welcome to time travellers for answer.

NOTE:we focus on online payment system which will widely use by ecommerce websites.

I think it is difficult to answer because both are growing strongly over the internet. Paypal is a company active in the field of electronic commerce, specializing in providing payment services and money transfer via the Internet. It was founded in December 1998 with the original name was Confinity, a company developing security software for handheld devices, existed and developed until now. And Bitcoin is a digital currency, electricity, its decentralized nature, is encrypted and was born in 2008. After nearly 10 years of development, the value of Bitcoin has been continuously increasing and are gradually popular with everybody. I think both can survive longer on the internet because their features are very useful.

I do not think you need to do from bitcoin and paypal competitors. Everyone has their own customers. And even so they use both, yet are pros bitcoin and paypal both.
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Agreed.  Grin The limitations they put on your account for anything they deem "suspicious" are brutal. There's a serious need for competition in the space of online transactions that I think bitcoin can fill given enough time.
Did any problems or talk about the fact that payment systems cheating nothing but tricks of the competitors. Such actions have always been poor people. So I think you have to be careful.
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:55:47 PM

Did any problems or talk about the fact that payment systems cheating nothing but tricks of the competitors. Such actions have always been poor people. So I think you have to be careful.

Careful you have to be on each payment system. In addition, do not try to carry out fraudulent transactions using payment systems. and then your account will never be blocked
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:09:39 PM

It depends on what one needs, including opportunities. But the video right.
manyuta

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

To be objective paypal is still much more popular bitcoin. This is not the fault of cryptocurrency. Just bitcoin is still quite young and a very small number of users. But I think that bitcoin and paypal can work together without having to go the way of each other.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

Bitcoin is winner and paypal looser forever Tongue they deserve that with their poor services Cheesy.Paypal is blocking so many paypapl account and they have so ugly TOS rules which I really hate.They cant change account from business to personal if somebody did mystake you need pay them for that what is so bad rule,also bitcoin is anonymously,it is future value and paypal is past forever.
It is difficult to say whether bitcoin retain their advantage in terms of accounts of anonymity unlike paypal. All payment systems have their own environment distinctiveness, and thus can deal with bitcoin. I think that the formal recognition of bitcoin, just require to deprive their members of it. Only such concessions would have to go.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

One has a TOS..

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/11/26/bitcoin-to-paypal-exchange-against-terms-of-acceptable-use-policy/

by the way this was not new.
The rule existed when the hit me sending from BTCe back in 2013
and i found a guy here who got the same email for PP in 2012 ..so this is OLD news !

You can use one or the other but not both.

Paypal team asserts through its terms and conditions that all bitcoin / digital currency related activities are banned.

So the smart thing to do would be to head over to the market section here ASAP and sell your BTC for PP funds.  Cheesy Cheesy Grin

FUD first & ask questions later™
HatZpApA

Activity: 158

xxx

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:04:01 PM

Bitcoin is winner and paypal looser forever Tongue they deserve that with their poor services Cheesy.Paypal is blocking so many paypapl account and they have so ugly TOS rules which I really hate.They cant change account from business to personal if somebody did mystake you need pay them for that what is so bad rule,also bitcoin is anonymously,it is future value and paypal is past forever.
One would assume that bitcoin and paypal are two different things, but nevertheless, each of them allows greater opportunities and better services. We can say that paypal and bitcoin individual benefits each other.
I couldn't agree more !
Both of them can fall, both of them can rise , although PayPal is at the maximum potential, being just a business.
Bitcoin , being a currency , going TO THE MOON , has some more advantages, but what we can observe is that paypal has been used a lot in getting bitcoin, so we should respect them both .
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:36:33 PM

One would assume that bitcoin and paypal are two different things, but nevertheless, each of them allows greater opportunities and better services. We can say that paypal and bitcoin individual benefits each other.
I couldn't agree more !
Both of them can fall, both of them can rise , although PayPal is at the maximum potential, being just a business.
Bitcoin , being a currency , going TO THE MOON , has some more advantages, but what we can observe is that paypal has been used a lot in getting bitcoin, so we should respect them both .
Did someone said MOON     Grin Grin Grin

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
blockcha1n

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:42:54 PM

I hate paypal.
It is a thing that should of never existed in the first place.
Many of my friends have had some funds frozen for nothing more then sending to those ptc sites so it affected their accounts. But they got them out after verification but still not being access their funds for days on end is not fair to them for relying on others accounts to be verified and clean too.
Not a good and balanced system I would say. Embarrassed

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge Dice GameJackpotsRakebackPlay / Earn / Invest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xusxuquade

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 11:47:56 PM

iam always choose bitcoin
but if buy in store online iam use paypal, because is very low or nothing store online support payment use bitcoin
iam find store online same, amazon, ebay or more is equal, iam not found store online use bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
NyeFee

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:38:19 PM

iam always choose bitcoin
but if buy in store online iam use paypal, because is very low or nothing store online support payment use bitcoin
iam find store online same, amazon, ebay or more is equal, iam not found store online use bitcoin
Well, what else would, if paypal has an audience of users and their use of service possible anywhere in the world as opposed to bitcoin. Therefore, you need to decide with their thoughts and understand what is bitcoin currency to a range of users and no more.
bitmakerBR

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

I feel paypal being a company will go away faster. bitcoin will be here to stay forever.

I agree. Compare is not entirely correct. However, I increasingly prefer bitcoin. Perhaps bitcoin and PayPal will continue to exist, but PayPal will lose popularity.
DocGTR

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:03:47 PM

I feel paypal being a company will go away faster. bitcoin will be here to stay forever.

I agree. Compare is not entirely correct. However, I increasingly prefer bitcoin. Perhaps bitcoin and PayPal will continue to exist, but PayPal will lose popularity.

PayPal will not lose its popularity until there is a fiat currency. PayPal is created for a fiat currency.
Bitcoin is a completely different system. I do not understand why they compare
katakuri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:01:26 AM

haha dude, pp and btc is on another category.. but i will chose btc, coz btc is more simple than pp..
hatm1t

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:50:15 PM

I prefer bitcoin over paypal or any other service.. bitcoin has benefit of increasement in rates..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: